Genuine Haunted House

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Genuine Haunted House

Postby Lola » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Ookalf wrote:I see... There is nothing you can tell me, then?

"Dont go inna catacombs... they are thick with the spirits."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot almost considered going back down a few times as the stairs seemed to go on so far. He crawled over the top, coughing as some dust tickled the back of his throat, and peered up at the small window before climbing to his feet and brushing off his jeans. Turning to look over the storage, he smiled to himself, "I bet there's valuables up here... ".

Heading over to one trunk, he crouched down, his fingers roaming over it to find the latch, and then tried to open it up..

The large trunk is, surprisingly, unlocked! The lid rises with a loud creak to reveal... its hard to tell in the darkness. But there is something in there...

Blaze wrote:Luckily, Ryan had his camera turn it's light on, so the darkness doesn't bother him much! The mist and damp certainly does though.

"This suit is gonna be ruined by the end of this day, I just know it... Good thing the camera is waterproof though."

He ventures deeper, taking care of where he puts his foot.

The light soon reveal caskets lining the walls... some intact, others seemingly with their lids thrown aside. As he goes deeper and deeper a feeling of being watched grows... Finally, a light shines ahead, past a curve in the tunnel. As a voice whispers in his ear. ~Get ouuut...~

Feng wrote:The man nods before stepping through the wooden doors...

"Are you the master of the house?" he inquires aloud as he steps through. "Your protection fees are overdue. Please pay up now or have your legs broke!" :mrgreen:

Stepping through reveals a archaic alchemist's laboratory. Magic runes and circles lie half erased on the floor as a tall, cloaked figure works at the lab table, mixing various bubbling concotions.

At the man's declaration, he twirls around with a swish of his cloak! "What is this, Igor... have you brought me another test subject? He dosent look nearly dead enough..."
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Lola wrote:"Don't go inna catacombs... they are thick with the spirits."

That does sound unsafe... If you have nothing more to say, then I will be on my way. Sorry to disturb you. *Yvette starts to walk away.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Elliot pushed the lid back carefully, and tried to peer into the trunk. Realising this was no good, he drew a deep breath and hesitantly pushed one hand into it, his fingers out-stretched, trembling slightly with a fear of the unknown...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Ryan rubs his arms to try and warm himself up when he hears the voice! He spins around, accidentally giving the camera the signal to record.

"W-Who's there?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Rosetta eyes the Haunted House from a distance.

"Hmmm...looks interesting." She noted. "I bet there's treasure in there somewhere."

And with that thought in her head, she skipped up to the building and entered!
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Lola » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Ookalf wrote:That does sound unsafe... If you have nothing more to say, then I will be on my way. Sorry to disturb you. *Yvette starts to walk away.*

"Just dont mess with tha graves!" Comes the voice, as the viewing slat shuts closed. Yvette sees the rest of the graveyard and the grounds!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot pushed the lid back carefully, and tried to peer into the trunk. Realising this was no good, he drew a deep breath and hesitantly pushed one hand into it, his fingers out-stretched, trembling slightly with a fear of the unknown...

Reaching in hesitantly... he would feel... soft silk and lace. He seemed to have found a trunk filled with fancy dresses! But before he can relax, he hears a echoing chuckle... as the silk and lace shifts under his touch... a dress flying out from the trunk to begin wrapping itself around him!

Blaze wrote:Ryan rubs his arms to try and warm himself up when he hears the voice! He spins around, accidentally giving the camera the signal to record.

"W-Who's there?!"

The camera's light shows only darkness... it seems he could either try to find the exit... which was... in what direction? Spinning around disoriented him... and there were many dark openings in the catacomb walls. Or he could head further in... towards the light.

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:Rosetta eyes the Haunted House from a distance.

"Hmmm...looks interesting." She noted. "I bet there's treasure in there somewhere."

And with that thought in her head, she skipped up to the building and entered!

Rosetta finds the door indeed is ajar, letting her pass in without obstacle! She comes soon to a grand entry hall... with faded red carpet, main staircase, and doors to the left, right and flanking the central staircase ahead! The walls are covered with faded paintings... dim lighting issuing from a cobwebbed chandelier above.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Ryan starts to sweat now! He looks around frantically, trying to remember what way he came in when he sees the light!

"T-That must be it. Yeah, the moon came out..."

He heads for the light, his camera following and still filming!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Lola wrote:"Just don't mess with tha graves!" Comes the voice, as the viewing slat shuts closed. Yvette sees the rest of the graveyard and the grounds!

Don't touch the graves, don't enter the catacombs... *Yvette shakes her head and and goes to investigate that cellar door she saw earlier.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am

Elliot frowned as she felt his fingers brush across clothing, and his heart sunk a little, as that's not what he'd been hoping for at all. Hearing the chuckle, he suddenly twisted his head to look around, causing his long blonde hair to swish about, when suddenly the dress flew out of the trunk. It didn't take much to topple him backwards from his crouching position, and he landed on his butt, and began rolling around, trying to wrestle himself free of the clothing!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Lola » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Blaze wrote:Ryan starts to sweat now! He looks around frantically, trying to remember what way he came in when he sees the light!

"T-That must be it. Yeah, the moon came out..."

He heads for the light, his camera following and still filming!

He travels down the eerie passage, skulls lining the walls and grinning at him. Until finally he passes through an open doorway into a lit room! As he does he hears a splash... as the floor seems to be covered by some kind of liquid. It begins getting into his shoes as he hears a whoosh... and a slamming behind him. A large wooden door has slammed shut... sealing him in the candlelit room...

Ookalf wrote:Don't touch the graves, don't enter the catacombs... *Yvette shakes her head and and goes to investigate that cellar door she saw earlier.*

She finds it! Its unlocked too... opening it would reveal a staircase down into darkness!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot frowned as she felt his fingers brush across clothing, and his heart sunk a little, as that's not what he'd been hoping for at all. Hearing the chuckle, he suddenly twisted his head to look around, causing his long blonde hair to swish about, when suddenly the dress flew out of the trunk. It didn't take much to topple him backwards from his crouching position, and he landed on his butt, and began rolling around, trying to wrestle himself free of the clothing!

The fabric is relentless! At its touch, the clothing he is wearing seems to melt away... leaving him nude... for now at least. Long white stockings fly out of the chest, snaking over and crawling up his legs as he finds a pink dress holding his arms up... a petticoat sliding over him! Clinging tightly as he feels tingles wash through his body... his frame shrinking to accommodate the intrusive clothing even as the stockings begin to shape his legs into smaller, more feminine versions.
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 pm

"HELP!", he cried as he found himself being over-powered by clothing! He blushed as his clothes melted away, but as he felt the stockings and petticoats working themselves onto him, he wished he could have just stayed naked! His nose wrinkled as he felt the tightness of the clothes at first, while his chest tightened as they slowly seemed to become more comfortable... and he had a good idea it wasn't the clothing changing size, but him!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Lola wrote:She finds it! Its unlocked too... opening it would reveal a staircase down into darkness!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained... *Yvette descends the staircase.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Ryan looks down as he steps in some kind of liquid and grimaces

"Eurgh... now my shoes are ruined too."

Suddenly, the door closes! Ryan tries to open it, his attempts getting more and more frantic until he's reduced to pounding on the wood!

"Heeeey! Somebody let me out!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 pm

The man raises an eyebrow.

"Test subject?" he says, gripping his cane tightly. "Surely you jest! A gentleman such as myself is not some guinea pig to be exploited. My brain is far too valuable for such line of work..." -.-
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Lola » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"HELP!", he cried as he found himself being over-powered by clothing! He blushed as his clothes melted away, but as he felt the stockings and petticoats working themselves onto him, he wished he could have just stayed naked! His nose wrinkled as he felt the tightness of the clothes at first, while his chest tightened as they slowly seemed to become more comfortable... and he had a good idea it wasn't the clothing changing size, but him!

Indeed! He was growing smaller and smaller... as a pair of panties flies out of the box, pulling snug up his legs, soon wrapping around his rear as he feels something quite important to being a man begin to shrink as well! Meanwhile, a pair of blue and white ribbons tie his hair into pigtails... the pink dress pulling itself on him over the petticoat as a pair of shiny black shoes slip onto his feet. With each moment, the clothing gets more and more comfortable... until it fits perfectly on her.

Ookalf wrote:Nothing ventured, nothing gained... *Yvette descends the staircase.*

Yvette descends! The darkness soon becoming near total... does she have a source of light? Also it smells rather dusty... the air stale.

Blaze wrote:Ryan looks down as he steps in some kind of liquid and grimaces

"Eurgh... now my shoes are ruined too."

Suddenly, the door closes! Ryan tries to open it, his attempts getting more and more frantic until he's reduced to pounding on the wood!

"Heeeey! Somebody let me out!"

Ryan pounds on the door to no avail! The heavy wood and iron refusing to budge... he hears a cackle echoing from the walls... and feels something strange... his feet in the water feel... well his shoes feel like they are melting... his feet feeling all tingly...

Feng wrote:The man raises an eyebrow.

"Test subject?" he says, gripping his cane tightly. "Surely you jest! A gentleman such as myself is not some guinea pig to be exploited. My brain is far too valuable for such line of work..." -.-

The man in the horned hat nods. "Yes... I think I'll try a different style of experiment on you... after all, you are a living test subject." He points his staff at the man, as ropes appear from nowhere... going to tie themselves around him!
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse