A Dark Future

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Dark Future

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 am

Hm.. I see. Then if I win I suppose I ask that you open your mind for a once over. *He chuckles to himself.* Psychic weaponry? Tch... that wasn't wise. *There is a sharp shift in the air around his body as if the whole of his attention has finally shifted to where his body is and the blasts are snuffed out as they meet a rather intense and practically solid psychic wall.* Still, I should play to your strengths I suppose. *A small arrow amounting to the equivalent of a data spike is fired toward Queen.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 am

"Make it stop!", she cried, feeling the friction from the table's surface as she grew smaller on top of it. Realising she was free, she wriggled towards the edge of the table, but came to a stop as she peered down and got a little dizzy. The floor seemed a lot further away than it should have been. Twisting about, she lay herself flat on her chest, and pushed her feet down over the edge first, her butt wiggling around as the swimsuit transformed into the pretty yellow dress.

It swished up as she pushed herself over the edge, and landed on both feet. It was only now she noticed the change in the clothes, and looked down at it with a blush, both hands tugging it slightly. Turning around, she began to search the room for an exit, but everything seemed so big, it was disorientating, and she couldn't remember which way the man had left...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:"Rosetta! ROSETTA!" Mischa shouts, banging on the inner surface of the shield! His attention is focused on Rosetta for the moment, so he doesn't notice the minor fluctuations in the shield the occurs as he strikes it... but it does seem that, if he tries hard enough, he might be able to either disrupt the shield or manipulate it in some way.

And indeed he can. He finds, in fact, that he is capable of rolling the shield around, like a hamster ball.

Rosetta, however, is beyond saving. The texture is now creeping up her neck. The rest of her body has been taken and seems rather stiff. Her face changes, in the last few seconds, from a look of horror to a pleasant smile as it too is consumed by the advancing rubber. In a few moments, Rosetta has changed from a human to blowup and even her hair is artificial. As her releases snap, she drops to the ground with a lifeless thud, and a seal around her briefly lights up...

Harri-chan wrote:"Make it stop!", she cried, feeling the friction from the table's surface as she grew smaller on top of it. Realising she was free, she wriggled towards the edge of the table, but came to a stop as she peered down and got a little dizzy. The floor seemed a lot further away than it should have been. Twisting about, she lay herself flat on her chest, and pushed her feet down over the edge first, her butt wiggling around as the swimsuit transformed into the pretty yellow dress.

It swished up as she pushed herself over the edge, and landed on both feet. It was only now she noticed the change in the clothes, and looked down at it with a blush, both hands tugging it slightly. Turning around, she began to search the room for an exit, but everything seemed so big, it was disorientating, and she couldn't remember which way the man had left...

Two more years shrank away from her, and the little girl can now best be described as a toddler. She is only three years old now and still shrinking. It's clear, at this point, that the doctor is not going to stop the machine, but how much younger can she get? What will happen if she's just left under it?

Raleigh wrote:Hm.. I see. Then if I win I suppose I ask that you open your mind for a once over. *He chuckles to himself.* Psychic weaponry? Tch... that wasn't wise. *There is a sharp shift in the air around his body as if the whole of his attention has finally shifted to where his body is and the blasts are snuffed out as they meet a rather intense and practically solid psychic wall.* Still, I should play to your strengths I suppose. *A small arrow amounting to the equivalent of a data spike is fired toward Queen.*

The Queen rolls out of its way but feels the buzz of it go by her. She holstered her handguns as she jumped over him to deliver a psychicly reinforced kick to his backside.

Caprice wrote:
As soon as she stepped through, the air around her shimmered. She found herself standing outside of a large, ominous black castle. A guard in a heavy, baggy suit and gas mask was watching her wearily.

You know...a suit like that would make a great disguise...

...The woman couldn't deny that. Smiling, she waves to the guard, attempting to move in close.

"Hey there--you!"

He lifted a rifle as she approached.

"State your name and your business."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods, jumping into the hole, his shield at the ready. It made sense for him to be the advance, he was the most heavily armored after all. He gets inside, looking around for enemies and a way forward!

The guards at the back of the castle seem too busy worrying about the machines breaking in, and flee quickly toward the front of the building. Their entrance isn't even noticed.

"Let's try to find a way in. It'd be great if we could get to the roof somehow.

Feng wrote:Bones waits patiently, merely examining the throne while Jester is away...

There's nothing particularly interesting about it.

"Hello." Called a female voice that he couldn't see, "Before I come in, what is it that you're hoping to see when I do?"
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Being transformed into a girl was embarrassing, but a common enough thing in Elliot's life. Almost as common was also getting younger, but that usually meant losing a few years and ending up in the early teens. Now and then, she sometimes dropped down into single digits, but getting this young was new, and frightening. The fact they were going to let her keep getting younger just to see what happened made filled her with fright, and her knees were shaking as she staggered about the daunting surroundings of the room, with everything towering over her.

All sorts of terrifying thoughts ran through her head as she realised there was no escape, and no way to turn it off. She could do nothing but wait as the machine slowly stole what little age she had left. Tears began to fill her eyes, and then trickled down her cheeks as the toddler started to cry, "Someone help!", she pleaded, sure that she was heading towards her doom!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Dact nods, heading up closer to the wall of the building. At the suggestion he chuckles. "Leave that to me..." He fires a grappling hook to the top, grabs Julia, and retracts it... zooming up the side to the rooftop!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:And indeed he can. He finds, in fact, that he is capable of rolling the shield around, like a hamster ball.

Rosetta, however, is beyond saving. The texture is now creeping up her neck. The rest of her body has been taken and seems rather stiff. Her face changes, in the last few seconds, from a look of horror to a pleasant smile as it too is consumed by the advancing rubber. In a few moments, Rosetta has changed from a human to blowup and even her hair is artificial. As her releases snap, she drops to the ground with a lifeless thud, and a seal around her briefly lights up...

A hamster ball! Oh, why had he always mocked G-Pig and those other guinea pig avatars! Surely they could have taught him skills that would be useful in this situation!!

Well, no sense crying over the past. Mischa looks around, trying to figure out what the source of that transformative ray might've been, or some other sign of whoever is responsible for changing Rosetta, even as he rolls the shield in her direction!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Bones turns to the doorway a confused expression on his face.

"To be honest I wouldn't really know" says the Criminal Mastermind slyly stroking his mustache. "Given the secretive nature of the Deck organization from my reality I have little information to work with. However, from my understanding of the hierarchy, I would wager you are either one of the more prominent female villains who operate in the city.

"If not, perhaps a hero whom Joker has converted to the cause..."

Bones scratches his chin some more.

"You're not the Investigator by any chance are you? It would greatly disappoint me to see my rival Blaze so easily pressed into the service of the Deck." -.Q
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 am

The woman takes another step closer as she replies...and another...

"I am Amalia Proxicalus IV. And my business..."

Moving quickly--surprisingly quickly, perhaps--the woman attempts to jerk forward, and grab the gun out of his hands, elbowing his neck in the process! As she comes down on top of him, it may become obvious that she is startling dense and heavy--like she was made of metal, perhaps.

"^_^ I'm on a recon mission."
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:27 am

*Takes the blow and plows into the ground from the likely force of it.* Ah, that is more like it. *His body swirls into mist before reforming with him standing facing her.* Its not everyday I find a psychic that has caught onto that trick. *Fires two more of the psychic data spike arrows at her.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Takes the blow and plows into the ground from the likely force of it.* Ah, that is more like it. *His body swirls into mist before reforming with him standing facing her.* Its not everyday I find a psychic that has caught onto that trick. *Fires two more of the psychic data spike arrows at her.*

She dodges around one, but right into another, which sends her flailing back a bit.

Meanwhile, a face that has appeared above the scene is watching and grinning hugely as it does so.

Caprice wrote:The woman takes another step closer as she replies...and another...

"I am Amalia Proxicalus IV. And my business..."

Moving quickly--surprisingly quickly, perhaps--the woman attempts to jerk forward, and grab the gun out of his hands, elbowing his neck in the process! As she comes down on top of him, it may become obvious that she is startling dense and heavy--like she was made of metal, perhaps.

"^_^ I'm on a recon mission."

"Would you like to see my manager?" The guard asked.

Feng wrote:Bones turns to the doorway a confused expression on his face.

"To be honest I wouldn't really know" says the Criminal Mastermind slyly stroking his mustache. "Given the secretive nature of the Deck organization from my reality I have little information to work with. However, from my understanding of the hierarchy, I would wager you are either one of the more prominent female villains who operate in the city.

"If not, perhaps a hero whom Joker has converted to the cause..."

Bones scratches his chin some more.

"You're not the Investigator by any chance are you? It would greatly disappoint me to see my rival Blaze so easily pressed into the service of the Deck." -.Q

The voice giggled,

"I am none of those things, but you misunderstand my question." She said, "You seemed excited about the idea of a Diamond Queen. A potential mate perhaps. What kind of woman did you picture in that moment?"

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
A hamster ball! Oh, why had he always mocked G-Pig and those other guinea pig avatars! Surely they could have taught him skills that would be useful in this situation!!

Well, no sense crying over the past. Mischa looks around, trying to figure out what the source of that transformative ray might've been, or some other sign of whoever is responsible for changing Rosetta, even as he rolls the shield in her direction!

The ray that fired on her fired again, this time bouncing off the shield. Having not hit an organic target, it lands on the metal door, which bursts wide open!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods, heading up closer to the wall of the building. At the suggestion he chuckles. "Leave that to me..." He fires a grappling hook to the top, grabs Julia, and retracts it... zooming up the side to the rooftop!

"Uhm...woah." Julia said with a smile before letting go of him, "I can honestly say that I didn't expect that."

Harri-chan wrote:Being transformed into a girl was embarrassing, but a common enough thing in Elliot's life. Almost as common was also getting younger, but that usually meant losing a few years and ending up in the early teens. Now and then, she sometimes dropped down into single digits, but getting this young was new, and frightening. The fact they were going to let her keep getting younger just to see what happened made filled her with fright, and her knees were shaking as she staggered about the daunting surroundings of the room, with everything towering over her.

All sorts of terrifying thoughts ran through her head as she realised there was no escape, and no way to turn it off. She could do nothing but wait as the machine slowly stole what little age she had left. Tears began to fill her eyes, and then trickled down her cheeks as the toddler started to cry, "Someone help!", she pleaded, sure that she was heading towards her doom!

But the cavalry that might save her, still hadn't arrived by the time she'd passed 2 years of age and started to move from toddlerhood to infancy.

Just as she hit the year old threshold, the door burst in and the cavalry arrived. A blast of psychic energy, followed by a man came through the door and rushed to Elliot. He pulled her away from the beam just in time to prevent something disastrous from happening. By this point, however, she was only about 6 months old and wearing a yellow onsie with a diaper underneath. Her motor and speech skills were gone, even though her full adult mind remained.

"You poor thing." He said consolingly. "Rest assured, I will deal with the parasite that did this to you."
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Ellie slowly looked down as she felt her dress wrapping around to form the onesie, while beneath it her panties swelled into a diaper. She was feeling even more unsteady on her feet, but it wasn't from the fear anymore. Just before she lost her balance, she was swept up into the arms of the stranger, but as she went to thank him, she heard that babbling sound coming from her own lips. Her hands grasped at his clothing, a horrified look sweeping over her face, the babbling continuing as she tried to express her feelings! The baby girl's cheeks went pink as the man spoke to her, and she leaned forward to hide her face against him..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Dact grins, letting her go as they land on the roof of the building. "I cant fly, but a well made grappling hook is almost as good. Anyway, lets get this done." He says, looking out onto the roof!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Oh my, that wasn't as elegant as expected. *Blurs to appear right in front of the Queen's face.* You really need to work on enhancing your speed with your psychic control as well as your power. *Assuming she is still somewhat unaware he places his open palm against her stomach and unleashes a form of an impact pulse into it to send her flying backwards.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:The ray that fired on her fired again, this time bouncing off the shield. Having not hit an organic target, it lands on the metal door, which bursts wide open!

Mischa blinks in surprise. The shield actually protected him from the transformation ray! He glances at Rosetta, wondering if there's some way he could rescue the now-inflatable witch, to make a break for the doors...
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 pm

The woman blinks, not letting the guard up quite yet.

"Your...manager? What do they manage, exactly?"
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse