A Dark Future

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Dark Future

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 am

"I didn't reverse anything! Why don't you just reverse whatever you did to that robot and you'll see! I'm a different Elliot! I'm not even supposed to be here, I just wanted to look around...", she yelled in her high voice. Knowing that she was significantly smaller than when she'd been bound, she started trying to wriggle her wrists and ankles out of the bindings. Her heart was racing inside her chest, and she visibly cringed each time her blue eyes glanced down over her swimsuit-clad body.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I should probably attack for being called simply a man alone. Still, sure let us say it is a challenge. I do so enjoy testing myself and you seem the sort that I could play with for a small time. Do I need to initiate some formal dual or can we just hop to it?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Dact wasnt super used to sneaking about, but he respected the need to remain stealthed! Following along carefully, dropping down into the trapdoor, he nods. "Right. I'm ready to move fast if you are. Lets do some good... heheh."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 am

The woman draws her lips thin.

"I'm forgotten so quickly?"

Holding up a hand, a hologram appears next to her--or that's what it must be, at least. A banner is flying of a stylized 'B', with the girl at the head of a vast sea of an army--robots, plushies, prinnies, clones of Helel, all your go-to minion types. And behind them, rising from the water, is a great spherical mass--the Beige Star, if one remembers it.

"We are the continent's protecters. We keep the spam and maintain the order...Though it is true we have been out of the public eye." She narrows her eyes.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 am

Harri-chan wrote:"I didn't reverse anything! Why don't you just reverse whatever you did to that robot and you'll see! I'm a different Elliot! I'm not even supposed to be here, I just wanted to look around...", she yelled in her high voice. Knowing that she was significantly smaller than when she'd been bound, she started trying to wriggle her wrists and ankles out of the bindings. Her heart was racing inside her chest, and she visibly cringed each time her blue eyes glanced down over her swimsuit-clad body.

"So you're one of the interlopers." He observed, "Now it all makes sense."

he looked the little girl over. "Thank you for your cooperation, Ellie. I think it's time for an experiment. Then we'll let you go....more or less."

He thumbed the switch back down, but on a low setting. She could feel the youthening energy sweep over her, but it was small this time. Working slowly.

"Ta-ta" he told her, walking out of the room.

As soon as he was out of sight of Ellie, he took a seat in an observation room. He could view her progress here and watch her steadily get younger. They'd never let the experiment run indefinitely before, and he was curious to see what would happen. By the time he'd reached the room, she had passed through her 9th and 8th years, and was now a late 7. She was youthening slowly, which made it all the more interesting to watch...

Caprice wrote:The woman draws her lips thin.

"I'm forgotten so quickly?"

Holding up a hand, a hologram appears next to her--or that's what it must be, at least. A banner is flying of a stylized 'B', with the girl at the head of a vast sea of an army--robots, plushies, prinnies, clones of Helel, all your go-to minion types. And behind them, rising from the water, is a great spherical mass--the Beige Star, if one remembers it.

"We are the continent's protecters. We keep the spam and maintain the order...Though it is true we have been out of the public eye." She narrows her eyes.

"I do not know your clan's specific fate." The woman said, "Step inside and you will see much and more."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact wasnt super used to sneaking about, but he respected the need to remain stealthed! Following along carefully, dropping down into the trapdoor, he nods. "Right. I'm ready to move fast if you are. Lets do some good... heheh."

Inside the trapdoor, there were dozens of sentry bots. There appeared to be three different kinds laying around, each with their own specialized function.

Julia wasted no time in activating them and programming them.

"They'll be safe for us," She told him, "but we'll want to keep our distance when the shooting starts. They fire random beams from their equipped Muffin Guns, and god knows that you don't want to get something nasty with a permanent setting."

The robots charged up the ramp and she motioned for Dact to follow her. They left out the back and into an alley, the opposite direction that the robots were headed. After some time, the pair approached the castle wall. From the front end, they could hear shouting and shooting and explosions, but the back seemed unprotected for now.

"You ready?" She asked him as she reached into her chest for something.\

Raleigh wrote:I should probably attack for being called simply a man alone. Still, sure let us say it is a challenge. I do so enjoy testing myself and you seem the sort that I could play with for a small time. Do I need to initiate some formal dual or can we just hop to it?

"I don't see why we can't just have at it." She said.

She stood, and lunged at him with a speed that was hard to comprehend. As soon as she was near him, she fell to the floor and thrashed her long, shapely leg at back of his knees. A pair of small pistols could be seen in her hand, but it wasn't immediately clear where they could have come from.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 am

A puzzled expression forms on Bones face.

"I'm afraid I really wouldn't know who to choose" he says, rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. "Er... Is there a Queen of Diamonds who is available?" ^^

He glances outside a window.

::I wonder if the Chibiwanbanshu are still operating in the streets in this timeline:: he ponders quietly to himself. ::I should keep my eyes open::
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 pm

The young girl let out a sigh of relief, as it seemed the man believed her story at last. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the table, only to feel that warm tingle spread through her again. "What are you doing?!", she cried, her blue eyes flying open to see the back of the man as he walked away from her.

It took her a moment or two to realise what he'd done, and she started to aggressively tug on the bindings that held her arms and legs in place. The panic she'd shown up to now was nothing compared to the hysteria that overcame her when he mind figured out where she was heading. "Come back!", she screamed at the top of her lungs as tears flooded her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she felt the age slowly seeping out from her, like air escaping a punctured inflatable.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Just some lady » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 pm

The woman bristles at the 'clan' comment...but smiles.

"Certainly."

Adjusting her hat, she glances up at the sky, as if checking something, and goes to step within the mirror.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Raleigh » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

*Lets his knees be kicked in such a way that he should fall backwards.* Oh, I like you. No beating around the bush. *Even as he starts to fall though he reaches back with his hands and rises up in a hand stand before pushing off and landing back on his feet with his back to the Queen.* Guns, really?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Dact nods, frowning. "So transformations have been weaponized... not a good thing..." He mumbles, following. As she reaches for something, he unsheathes his sword and readies his shield, nodding. "All set. Lets get this rolling before they figure out whats going on."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods, frowning. "So transformations have been weaponized... not a good thing..." He mumbles, following. As she reaches for something, he unsheathes his sword and readies his shield, nodding. "All set. Lets get this rolling before they figure out whats going on."

Julia nodded. She strapped some thermite onto the wall and set it to blast at the same time as a rocket exploded in the future. An massive, intense blast of heat came from the wall and a hole melted in it.

"You go in first." She said brandishing an FN FAL, "I'll follow you and cover anything that might try to shoot at you."

Raleigh wrote:*Lets his knees be kicked in such a way that he should fall backwards.* Oh, I like you. No beating around the bush. *Even as he starts to fall though he reaches back with his hands and rises up in a hand stand before pushing off and landing back on his feet with his back to the Queen.* Guns, really?

"A girl can't be too careful." She said, leaping backward.

"I'm not willing to cede my territory if you win, and you wouldn't want to anyway." She said.

She fired one of the guns, but rather than a bullet, a burst of psychic energy escaped from it.

"So name your price for victory."

Caprice wrote:The woman bristles at the 'clan' comment...but smiles.

"Certainly."

Adjusting her hat, she glances up at the sky, as if checking something, and goes to step within the mirror.

As soon as she stepped through, the air around her shimmered. She found herself standing outside of a large, ominous black castle. A guard in a heavy, baggy suit and gas mask was watching her wearily.

You know...a suit like that would make a great disguise...

Harri-chan wrote:The young girl let out a sigh of relief, as it seemed the man believed her story at last. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the table, only to feel that warm tingle spread through her again. "What are you doing?!", she cried, her blue eyes flying open to see the back of the man as he walked away from her.

It took her a moment or two to realise what he'd done, and she started to aggressively tug on the bindings that held her arms and legs in place. The panic she'd shown up to now was nothing compared to the hysteria that overcame her when he mind figured out where she was heading. "Come back!", she screamed at the top of her lungs as tears flooded her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she felt the age slowly seeping out from her, like air escaping a punctured inflatable.

And leak it did. From seven, she shrank down to six, and then five. As she crossed that threshold, her swimsuit transformed into a pretty yellow dress. She was no longer chained, but rather free to roam about the chamber, for all the good it would do her.

Meanwhile, a shape began to crawl through the observation room. It crept up behind the unsuspecting scientist, with mischief in its eyes.

Feng wrote:A puzzled expression forms on Bones face.

"I'm afraid I really wouldn't know who to choose" he says, rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. "Er... Is there a Queen of Diamonds who is available?" ^^

The Joker smiled at this.

"yes. Yes I think that can be arranged. I'll put in the call right now."

The Joker left to go do this, leaving Bones to explore the chamber alone for the time being.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Bigmouthstrikes wrote:That was unfortunate. However, the shield does have some sort of instability to it, and any abilities Mischa might have could prove useful here.

And it would need to be done quickly. Rosetta's legs were moving apart as the texture spread downward, slowing taking her legs...

"Rosetta! ROSETTA!" Mischa shouts, banging on the inner surface of the shield! His attention is focused on Rosetta for the moment, so he doesn't notice the minor fluctuations in the shield the occurs as he strikes it... but it does seem that, if he tries hard enough, he might be able to either disrupt the shield or manipulate it in some way.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Bones waits patiently, merely examining the throne while Jester is away...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Dact nods, jumping into the hole, his shield at the ready. It made sense for him to be the advance, he was the most heavily armored after all. He gets inside, looking around for enemies and a way forward!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:10 pm

As soon as she stepped through, the air around her shimmered. She found herself standing outside of a large, ominous black castle. A guard in a heavy, baggy suit and gas mask was watching her wearily.

You know...a suit like that would make a great disguise...

...The woman couldn't deny that. Smiling, she waves to the guard, attempting to move in close.

"Hey there--you!"
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse