A Dark Future

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Dark Future

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:35 am

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie slowly looked down as she felt her dress wrapping around to form the onesie, while beneath it her panties swelled into a diaper. She was feeling even more unsteady on her feet, but it wasn't from the fear anymore. Just before she lost her balance, she was swept up into the arms of the stranger, but as she went to thank him, she heard that babbling sound coming from her own lips. Her hands grasped at his clothing, a horrified look sweeping over her face, the babbling continuing as she tried to express her feelings! The baby girl's cheeks went pink as the man spoke to her, and she leaned forward to hide her face against him..

Light changed shape as he looked down at the baby. He changed from his badass martial art psychic master form to something with a little more feminine appeal.

She lifted the baby up to her bosom.

"Here little one." She said softly, "Let's build a way to get out of here."

She began looking around the room and saw the age ray. With a quick bat of her wrench, it fell to the ground harmlessly.

Caprice wrote:The woman blinks, not letting the guard up quite yet.

"Your...manager? What do they manage, exactly?"

"This territory." The man said, "Now come with me or I'm going to call security."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Mischa blinks in surprise. The shield actually protected him from the transformation ray! He glances at Rosetta, wondering if there's some way he could rescue the now-inflatable witch, to make a break for the doors...

The door is blown open and the path to freedom clear. She can ride out into the hall where a number of footsteps are falling.

Rei-chan wrote:Oh my, that wasn't as elegant as expected. *Blurs to appear right in front of the Queen's face.* You really need to work on enhancing your speed with your psychic control as well as your power. *Assuming she is still somewhat unaware he places his open palm against her stomach and unleashes a form of an impact pulse into it to send her flying backwards.*

She absorbs the energy instead, and unleashes a furious bubble of psychic energy that mushrooms out from her body

Knight Errant wrote:Dact grins, letting her go as they land on the roof of the building. "I cant fly, but a well made grappling hook is almost as good. Anyway, lets get this done." He says, looking out onto the roof!

The roof had several vents that seemed to lead into the building. One is pushing out air, one steam and one a bit of strange colored smoke that smells like a lot of people pressed in very close together.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 am

It took the baby Ellie a moment or two to realise her face was pressed right up against a pair of breasts. Lifting her head, her confused face peered upwards, squinting at the more feminine version of Light, although didn't look any less embarrassed!

Ellie had never been transformed into anything inanimate, but she figured this was pretty close, as she barely had any control over her tiny little body, her arms and her legs twitching and wriggling with a mind of their own.

Her blue eyes turned to follow Light's gaze around the room, and she winced when the woman whacked the age ray with her wrench, but her protests just came out as more babytalk babbling as she watched it fall to pieces.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am

*Smiles as he slides backwards just an inch ahead of the expanding psychic bubble.* So you can absorb energy too. Seems this is going to be a more fair fight than it usually is. Goody. Now lets see if you can reattach severed limbs. *A black tendril of energy swings out from his back and aims to slice at her left leg.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 pm

"Right... I think which vent is rather obvious." He says, heading over to the one pushing out air... he reaches down, tearing the vent cover off. He then strips his outer armor, packing it away in his backpack of holding. "Okay, I'll head in first. We find the first room and break into it. I've had bad experiences with air vents." He mumbles, before slipping into the vent headfirst.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm

The woman...seems unconvinced! She expresses this with a sharp blow to the head, attempting to knock him out!

Assuming that this works, she quickly scans the area, before stripping him and slipping on the guard outfit.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Feng » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

"Given that you are the Queen of Diamonds I would venture a guess that you have the look of someone of considerable wealth and influence. A socialite, definitely, who dedicates much time to the upkeep of her personal appearance. A seductive siren, undoubtedly, but not necessarily on the same level as your rivals in the other suits."

Bones taps his chin in thought.

"Then again, unlike your rivals you are not all about looks although they are a chief weapon in your arsenal of tricks. As the Queen of Diamonds in the deck you are almost certainly cunning... Perhaps too cunning even for I who holds the title of the King."

Bones nods, satisfied with his theory.

"Of course... Knowing myself like I do, you could also just be a busty Green'd girl with a fondness for frilly bikinis~!" :mrgreen:
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 am

Feng wrote:"Given that you are the Queen of Diamonds I would venture a guess that you have the look of someone of considerable wealth and influence. A socialite, definitely, who dedicates much time to the upkeep of her personal appearance. A seductive siren, undoubtedly, but not necessarily on the same level as your rivals in the other suits."

Bones taps his chin in thought.

"Then again, unlike your rivals you are not all about looks although they are a chief weapon in your arsenal of tricks. As the Queen of Diamonds in the deck you are almost certainly cunning... Perhaps too cunning even for I who holds the title of the King."

Bones nods, satisfied with his theory.

"Of course... Knowing myself like I do, you could also just be a busty Green'd girl with a fondness for frilly bikinis~!" :mrgreen:

"Fair enough." She said with a giggle.

At that time, the door opened and a very busty girl in a frilly bikini entered the room.

"Hello, my King." She cooed

Caprice wrote:The woman...seems unconvinced! She expresses this with a sharp blow to the head, attempting to knock him out!

Assuming that this works, she quickly scans the area, before stripping him and slipping on the guard outfit.

It does, and the man went sprawling to the ground she would find that the outfit is baggy on her. The duster rides the ground a bit on her smaller frame. The inside of the gas mask is reinforced, armored and full of electronic devices like a radio, a respirator, and HUD adn multiple vision settings such as infrared and night vision as well as a setting labeled MEV.

From a distance away, a woman watched the scene...

Knight Errant wrote:"Right... I think which vent is rather obvious." He says, heading over to the one pushing out air... he reaches down, tearing the vent cover off. He then strips his outer armor, packing it away in his backpack of holding. "Okay, I'll head in first. We find the first room and break into it. I've had bad experiences with air vents." He mumbles, before slipping into the vent headfirst.

Julia followed him down, tethered to the top of the duct. As they descended, they found multiple entry points to several floors.

"Damn. It's crowded in here." She whispered in a way that echoed more than she had intended.

Rei-chan wrote:*Smiles as he slides backwards just an inch ahead of the expanding psychic bubble.* So you can absorb energy too. Seems this is going to be a more fair fight than it usually is. Goody. Now lets see if you can reattach severed limbs. *A black tendril of energy swings out from his back and aims to slice at her left leg.*

She kicked out at the tendril, reinforcing the blow with a powerful shield.

Harri-chan wrote:It took the baby Ellie a moment or two to realise her face was pressed right up against a pair of breasts. Lifting her head, her confused face peered upwards, squinting at the more feminine version of Light, although didn't look any less embarrassed!

Ellie had never been transformed into anything inanimate, but she figured this was pretty close, as she barely had any control over her tiny little body, her arms and her legs twitching and wriggling with a mind of their own.

Her blue eyes turned to follow Light's gaze around the room, and she winced when the woman whacked the age ray with her wrench, but her protests just came out as more babytalk babbling as she watched it fall to pieces.

The woman pulled some rawhide from her pack and fashioned a baby sling or Ellie.

"There." She said, "Perfectly comfortable for you. Useful for me. Now...I need a ranged weapon."

She bent over and began to tinker with the age ray. She rebuilt some of the smashed parts before adding some of her own from an apparently bottomless leather pouch. When it was done, the ray was obviously jury-rigged, and had a handle and trigger built on as well.

"Wonderful." She said brightly. "You ready to go, little one?"
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 am

Ellie watched as the woman tinkered with the pieces of the machine. She'd never been good with things like that, but the option to wander off and look at something else was no longer available to her. Seeing the woman reach into the pouch, she did squirm a little to try and get a closer look, but her attempts to join the conversation still just came out as wordless babbling.

When Light's new gun was finally finished, Ellie reached her short arms towards her, her fingers wriggling about. Maybe she recognised the pieces as the machine that had done this to her, or maybe she was just attracted to the strange object... it was hard to tell.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Just some lady » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 pm

The woman pulls at the costume carefully, sizing up the readouts with an almost...mechanical veracity. Tapping the side of the helmet, she gives a small nod of satisfaction--not noticing that she's being watched, unless the woman shows up on her brief onceover of the area.

Pushing the guy's unconscious form to the side, she pauses, and turns, starting to walk in an official looking manner...as she witches on 'MEV', curiously.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 am

Dact hushes her, and goes to rip the grating off of the nearest vent and jump out into the room in the top floor. He didnt want to be in that cramped space longer than he had to.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

*Shrugs as several more tendrils lash out and start trying to scythe away at the woman's limbs. Raleigh himself simply crosses his arms and remains in place for the moment.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 pm

*Massive Facepalm*

"Curse my poor taste in women" mutters Bones. "By the look of things you are about as useful to my plans here as a block of lead...." =.Q

Bones sighs.

"Please reassure me by telling me this is all a clever ruse. That you are acting in such a manner to taunt me."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse