I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 am

The tiny little schoolgirl gave Elliot quite a fright, and he eyed her with suspicion. "I... I don't have a female side if my subconscious", he blushed. After an awkward pause, he glanced down at the girls dress he was wearing. "I can explain this... ", he started, before letting out a sigh. "Okay... maybe I do... but why are you so young?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Vomica wrote:Yelanda frowns, "...other shadows? Than this place is a composite." The vampire starts to walk again, "I'll tread carefully than. ..maybe I can figure out where this place came from in the first place."

"I think it's always been here, but only recently has a way to enter opened u-LOOK OUT!"

Suddenly, a shadowy blob flies at Yelanda!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm... rather neat, and it's nice to meet you." Gives a nod to him.

"Yeah yeah... listen missy, I'm not too happy with you. You change genders so often it's hard for me to keep up. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART HASANO!" the animus yells, whapping Konoko on the nose

Harri-chan wrote:The tiny little schoolgirl gave Elliot quite a fright, and he eyed her with suspicion. "I... I don't have a female side if my subconscious", he blushed. After an awkward pause, he glanced down at the girls dress he was wearing. "I can explain this... ", he started, before letting out a sigh. "Okay... maybe I do... but why are you so young?", he asked.

"I'm not young, it's the outfit combined with being tiny. What, you rather I be dressed exactly the same as you?"

In a poof of smoke, Elliot's anima is wearing the same outfit as Elliot!

"Better?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 pm

"I'm not a shadow you idiot, I'm your anima, the feminine part of you." the small girl says with a pout

"I didn't say you were a shadow. I just said you look like Moria, a dark split from myself who causes trouble. Your just as short tempered as she is as well." Mic says trying not to snicker at the small anima girl
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Responding faster than mortal flesh could manage, the vampire dodges to the side -- diving and tumbling... rolling back onto her feet in a kneeling position. Yelanda glances around, clearly in survival mode "What is that thing!?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 am

Elliot seemed to look a touch disappointed when the tiny girl's uniform disappeared. "I never said there was a problem...", he muttered. "So... you're here to help me out of this mess, huh?", he asked, before looking around the twisted buildings, before spotting the shadowy blob fly at the Vampire. "What's going on there?", he asked the girl on his shoulder.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"Yeah yeah... listen missy, I'm not too happy with you. You change genders so often it's hard for me to keep up. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART HASANO!" the animus yells, whapping Konoko on the nose

"... oh please, I don't change genders THAT much. Sometimes I do, but I don't do it THAT much, so stop your exaggerating." Lightly baps back. "And please, no quoting that."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"I didn't say you were a shadow. I just said you look like Moria, a dark split from myself who causes trouble. Your just as short tempered as she is as well." Mic says trying not to snicker at the small anima girl

Im part of you, so you just insulted yourself smartass." the anima says.

Suddenly, a shadowy blob emerges form the ground and tries to bite Mic!

Vomica wrote:Responding faster than mortal flesh could manage, the vampire dodges to the side -- diving and tumbling... rolling back onto her feet in a kneeling position. Yelanda glances around, clearly in survival mode "What is that thing!?"

The blob rises up from the ground and turns around, revealing a wide mouth with a long tongue rolling out from it.

A feral Shadow. We'll have to fight it. Yelanda's animus says

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot seemed to look a touch disappointed when the tiny girl's uniform disappeared. "I never said there was a problem...", he muttered. "So... you're here to help me out of this mess, huh?", he asked, before looking around the twisted buildings, before spotting the shadowy blob fly at the Vampire. "What's going on there?", he asked the girl on his shoulder.

The anima rolls her eyes again and is wearing the uniform once more!

You're lucky that I'm a part of you. No real girl would put put up with that.

Looking over at Yelanda, she adds, She's being attacked by a feral Shadow looks like. Be careful, some might come for you as well

At that moment a mysterious creature leaps out at Elliot, resembling two dolls attached to each other via spikes driven through their bodies!

KonokoHasano wrote:"... oh please, I don't change genders THAT much. Sometimes I do, but I don't do it THAT much, so stop your exaggerating." Lightly baps back. "And please, no quoting that."

OKay okay... the animus mutters as something flings itself at Konoko! Some kind of shadowy arm with long fingernails!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Im part of you, so you just insulted yourself smartass." the anima says.

Suddenly, a shadowy blob emerges form the ground and tries to bite Mic!

"I never realized what a repressed angry smart mouthed jerk I could be." he says just before jumping back away from the maw of the blob looking thing, dropping his eqipment and grabbing at the Anima girl trying to get them away from it...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:56 am

"Maybe I should help her, I think that's M-", he was cut off as he had to suddenly duck to avoid the... dolls? Backing away from them, he stared at the creepy creation. "What the heck is that?", he asked the girl on his shoulder. "Is it dangerous?". The short black dress swished about, the heels on his shoes making rapid movement a bit of a problem...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

A feral Shadow. We'll have to fight it. Yelanda's animus says

Yelanda gives a stout nod at that, and a affirmative grunt to the animus. She replies, "I don't like it. But I know how." Taking a low stance, like a creeping panther ready to pounce. She bares her fangs at the shadow. ...she might not be feral herself. However, her combat style is quite savage.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"I never realized what a repressed angry smart mouthed jerk I could be." he says just before jumping back away from the maw of the blob looking thing, dropping his eqipment and grabbing at the Anima girl trying to get them away from it...

The girl easily floats away along with Mic

"Hands off bub!" she says as the blob unfolds to reveal a large red eye with nerves hanging off the back of it.

Harri-chan wrote:"Maybe I should help her, I think that's M-", he was cut off as he had to suddenly duck to avoid the... dolls? Backing away from them, he stared at the creepy creation. "What the heck is that?", he asked the girl on his shoulder. "Is it dangerous?". The short black dress swished about, the heels on his shoes making rapid movement a bit of a problem...

"Feral Shadow, so yes. As a product of someone's mind, you must fight it with a product of your mind. Grab me." Elliot's anima says calmly

Vomica wrote:Yelanda gives a stout nod at that, and a affirmative grunt to the animus. She replies, "I don't like it. But I know how." Taking a low stance, like a creeping panther ready to pounce. She bares her fangs at the shadow. ...she might not be feral herself. However, her combat style is quite savage.

"Slow down tiger, teeth and claws won't cut it. You need something created from your mind to fight things created from someone else's mind." her animus says smoothly.

"Grab hold of me. I'll help you fight."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:08 am

"You? But you're tiny!", groaned Elliot, almost toppling over as he had to side-step another attack, the heels of his feminine shoes clicking across the stone street beneath his feet. Very carefully, he curled one hand around the schoolgirl and picked her up. "It almost got us that time...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:01 am

OKay okay... the animus mutters as something flings itself at Konoko! Some kind of shadowy arm with long fingernails!

Spotting the movement, Konoko dodges to the side and grabs onto the arm. "Not nice to randomly attack others, you know."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Listening to the voice of reason, Yelanda instantly calms down out of her near-frenzy. The vampire reaches up, and gently grasps the animus...
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"You? But you're tiny!", groaned Elliot, almost toppling over as he had to side-step another attack, the heels of his feminine shoes clicking across the stone street beneath his feet. Very carefully, he curled one hand around the schoolgirl and picked her up. "It almost got us that time...".

The girl grins and starts glowing! Her shape starts to change, until Elliot is left holding a longsword! It's hilt is gold and the blade is a soft pink. And yet, it feels right in his hands...

KonokoHasano wrote:Spotting the movement, Konoko dodges to the side and grabs onto the arm. "Not nice to randomly attack others, you know."

The hand doesn't react, just flies away from Konoko!

"Feral Shadow. We'll have to fight it!" her animus says bravely

Vomica wrote:Listening to the voice of reason, Yelanda instantly calms down out of her near-frenzy. The vampire reaches up, and gently grasps the animus...

As she grasps the tiny man, he shimmers in her hand, elongating into... a rapier! One with a black hilt and a red blade!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse