I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 am

Elliot nodded, and picked up the heels, remaining bare foot as he hurried after the shadows.

"We make a pretty good team...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 am

As she follows the Shadows, they lead her to the fields surrounding this pseudo-Muffinville... to an enormous clock tower that certainly does not exist in Muffinville proper! The only thing not based off of something in Muffinville... could it contain a clue to this world?

"Now that's a beauty of a tower." Konoko muttered as she stared at it. She looked around at the shadows for a moment before considering. "Something must be in there." Taking a moment, she shifted her body so that she appeared like she was made of nothing but shadows and flew over to the tower, right before the clock section and knocking upon the surface.

"Hellooooooo, anybody there?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:06 am

Yelanda eyes grow wide in horror! Shadows? No! No! Not like this -- this was supposed to get her back! The warmth is that only respite, as the world just crumbles.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Feng wrote:Bones, no stranger to the world of hallucinogens, steels his mind by muttering a mantra under his breath. In the city of transformation he could not afford to be caught off guard....

Holding his candle aloft he continues onwards!

Suddenly, a feminine voice speaks in his hair, carrying a tone of authority and class in it.

"Oh calm down you fool, no need for all that."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot nodded, and picked up the heels, remaining bare foot as he hurried after the shadows.

"We make a pretty good team...".

"Well, we are two aspects of the same person." Elise says with a roll of the eyes as Elliot dashes through the streets of pseudo-Muffinville! His feet soon carry him to a belltower just on the outskirts of Muffinville. The Shadows are going into it...

KonokoHasano wrote:"Now that's a beauty of a tower." Konoko muttered as she stared at it. She looked around at the shadows for a moment before considering. "Something must be in there." Taking a moment, she shifted her body so that she appeared like she was made of nothing but shadows and flew over to the tower, right before the clock section and knocking upon the surface.

"Hellooooooo, anybody there?"

No one answers to her knocking, but the clock ticks on! Now that she's close to it, she notices something... odd. She can't hear any sounds of machines moving to keep the clock going. It seems to be self-moving...

Vomica wrote:Yelanda eyes grow wide in horror! Shadows? No! No! Not like this -- this was supposed to get her back! The warmth is that only respite, as the world just crumbles.

"Yelanda! Call your Persona out quick! Draw the warmth out!" her animus urges the vampire as the Shadows make a beeline for her location!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 pm

No one answers to her knocking, but the clock ticks on! Now that she's close to it, she notices something... odd. She can't hear any sounds of machines moving to keep the clock going. It seems to be self-moving...

"Mmm..." Konoko scratches her chin as she notices the absence of sound. Deciding to give it a better look, she attempts to phase her head through the clock tower to look inside.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Yelanda does just that! With every fiber of her being she calls out! A moment of desperation.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 am

"This seems kind of stupid to me. We only just survived against these things, we should be getting as far away from them as we can... yet here we are following them", he groaned as he stepped into the bell tower.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Mmm..." Konoko scratches her chin as she notices the absence of sound. Deciding to give it a better look, she attempts to phase her head through the clock tower to look inside.

Phasing through, she finds herself in... a large computer room? Big supercomputers and the like are hooked up to a curious machine that seems to throb with the power and aura that fills the world!

Vomica wrote:Yelanda does just that! With every fiber of her being she calls out! A moment of desperation.

As she does, that card from before forms in the air before her!

"Now break it however you can!" her animus yelps as the Shadows draw in!

Harri-chan wrote:"This seems kind of stupid to me. We only just survived against these things, we should be getting as far away from them as we can... yet here we are following them", he groaned as he stepped into the bell tower.

"Well, maybe they can find an exit." Elise says firmly as Elliot finds himself in the tower! A grand flight of stairs seem to lead upwards, never ending.

"Welp, better start climbing." Elise says with a grin, getting cozy on Elliot's shoulder.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 am

Phasing through, she finds herself in... a large computer room? Big supercomputers and the like are hooked up to a curious machine that seems to throb with the power and aura that fills the world!

"... well this looks complicated." Konoko muttered as she moved around the computer room. She wasn't really that great with this kind of stuff. Ritsu would probably have a field day, though. "Lessee..." She looks around for any monitors that had information on them.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 am

Elliot looked up, squinting, lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the light as he began climbing, still carrying the high heels in his hand.

"I hope you're right"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 am

And do you know what is good at breaking stuff? Muscles. So that is what Yelinda uses! Graaaaagh! BREAK STUFF!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... well this looks complicated." Konoko muttered as she moved around the computer room. She wasn't really that great with this kind of stuff. Ritsu would probably have a field day, though. "Lessee..." She looks around for any monitors that had information on them.

THe monitors display a whole bunch of complicated information on them! However, Konoko, as an extradimensional being, can feel that the unusual pressure that fills this realm is strongest here... perhaps this room is what keeps this realm open?

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked up, squinting, lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the light as he began climbing, still carrying the high heels in his hand.

"I hope you're right"

The stairs are a long and dull climb, not even any Shadows to break the monotony. By the time they reach the top, Elliot's legs are likely wobbling and trembling with exertion!

He finds himself in a large room filled with computers and monitors which are displaying complex data.

Vomica wrote:And do you know what is good at breaking stuff? Muscles. So that is what Yelinda uses! Graaaaagh! BREAK STUFF!

The card is broken and Yelinda feels a surge from the core of her being! Blue light shines from her body as Orlak reappears, emerging from it! It acts based on Yelinda's fear, disappearing in a flash of darkness, appearing behind a Shadow and stabbing it with it's long sharp nails, causing it to disperse!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:59 pm

THe monitors display a whole bunch of complicated information on them! However, Konoko, as an extradimensional being, can feel that the unusual pressure that fills this realm is strongest here... perhaps this room is what keeps this realm open?

Konoko gives a small hum and looks about, casting out her senses to try and feel the area in the room that has the strongest pressure out of it all. "Where are you..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 am

Reaching the top, Elliot leans against a wall to catch his breath as he looks around at the computers and monitors in confusion.

"I wasn't expecting this...", he muttered, wandering over to one of the computers and trying to figure out the data on it's screen.

"Does this mean anything to you?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse