I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Vomica » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 am

Yelinda looks at the shadow, and frowns at it "Because others need me to be strong. And I have others there for me. My sisters -- my family -- accept me despite my... difficulties. Why should I hold myself to blame for them? They can't know my pain, no -- but nor can I know their own." She peers at the shadow, "...I sometimes think I catch a flicker of intelligence in Gretchen's eyes, but it's always gone. Or on occasion Merah will act mature. But..." She shakes her head, "They care for me, should I throw that all out? ...no. Love is stronger than anything else."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:31 am

Harri-chan wrote:Basking in the success of the punch, it took Elliot a moment to realise how much he'd hurt himself in doing that. A sudden cry broke from his lips, and he felt his eyes water. Lifting his arm up, he gingerly uncurls the fingers, causing another whimper, and then pulled the hand against his stomach and sucked in a deep breath.

His blue eyes fell fearfully upon the dazed shadow, and he started to back off slightly, "What are these things made of?!", he gasped, glancing at the tiny girl on his shoulder.

"Not too sure..." Elise says as she turns back into a sword!

"Here, you might have an easier time with me."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm..." She pointed at the shadows and yelled 'Garu!'

At the word, a green cyclone whips up around a Shadow, whipping it around and dispersing it!

Vomica wrote:Yelinda looks at the shadow, and frowns at it "Because others need me to be strong. And I have others there for me. My sisters -- my family -- accept me despite my... difficulties. Why should I hold myself to blame for them? They can't know my pain, no -- but nor can I know their own." She peers at the shadow, "...I sometimes think I catch a flicker of intelligence in Gretchen's eyes, but it's always gone. Or on occasion Merah will act mature. But..." She shakes her head, "They care for me, should I throw that all out? ...no. Love is stronger than anything else."

THe Shadow looks at her feet, now looking like the screen of a badly tuned TV!

"I... you accept what I say?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

At the word, a green cyclone whips up around a Shadow, whipping it around and dispersing it!

"Ha, fancy." Konoko said as she proceeded to attack more of the Shadows. This time using her own abilities to create a massive explosion within the entire group.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 am

Pressing his hurt hand against his stomach, Elliot reached across himself with the other hand, and grasped at the handle of the sword Elise had become. Still wincing from the dull ache, he set his gaze upon another approaching shadow. Drawing his arm back at the elbow, he thrust the sword straight forward in a stabbing motion toward the creature's chest, "Yah!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

"I do accept, in a way. But I won't let such things control me, or condemn me."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Ha, fancy." Konoko said as she proceeded to attack more of the Shadows. This time using her own abilities to create a massive explosion within the entire group.

The Shadows are sent flying in all directions by the explosion! The group seems to be thinning now, but the ones that are left are tougher and are starting to swarm!

Harri-chan wrote:Pressing his hurt hand against his stomach, Elliot reached across himself with the other hand, and grasped at the handle of the sword Elise had become. Still wincing from the dull ache, he set his gaze upon another approaching shadow. Drawing his arm back at the elbow, he thrust the sword straight forward in a stabbing motion toward the creature's chest, "Yah!".

The blade sinks deep into the Shadow's chest, causing it to vanish! However, the Shadows are getting bolder and starting to get closer and closer, surrounding Elliot!

Vomica wrote:"I do accept, in a way. But I won't let such things control me, or condemn me."

Her Shadow... actually seems to smile? It glows blue and vanishes before a new being appears before Yelanda! It hovers in the air before her, humanoid and eight feet tall. Most of it's body is concealed by a thick black robe with red trim and a hood that conceals most of it's head. It's mouth can barely be seen, it's fangs clearly visible. Two long blond bangs of hair extending from the inside of the hood to the being's feet is the only other aspect of it that can be discerned.

It vanishes, leaving only a card swirling in the air, one that depicts a bolt of lightning striking a tower, causing it to collapse. Two people are falling from the top, and the Roman number XVI is at the bottom. Said card sinks into Yelanda's chest as a voice echos in her mind.

"I am the facade you use to overcome life's hardships... I am Orlak."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

The Shadows are sent flying in all directions by the explosion! The group seems to be thinning now, but the ones that are left are tougher and are starting to swarm!

"These things certainly are persistent..." Konoko muttered, as she looked at her tiny passenger. "Hey, my Persona have any better ways to deal with this?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 am

Elliot started to back up, looking around for the double of himself dressed like a little girl. "Need some help here", he called, blushing. He swung the sword around, turning on the spot to try and keep the shadows back, but avoided making any more lunging attacks as it could leave him vulnerable to any of the other shadows around him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"These things certainly are persistent..." Konoko muttered, as she looked at her tiny passenger. "Hey, my Persona have any better ways to deal with this?"
Harri-chan wrote:Elliot started to back up, looking around for the double of himself dressed like a little girl. "Need some help here", he called, blushing. He swung the sword around, turning on the spot to try and keep the shadows back, but avoided making any more lunging attacks as it could leave him vulnerable to any of the other shadows around him.

The Shadows seem to never let up, when...

*GONG! GONG!*

Through the strange realm, a bell can be heard chiming. The Shadows immediately cease their attacks and begin to leave, heading towards the source.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Bones, self-styled criminal mastermind and Lord of the Dance, enters the strange fog that has been infecting the city. In his left hand he holds a candle lit by a blue flame and around his neck hangs a gris-gris! In his right he holds a loaded pistol!

"Most peculiar" he says as he attempts to navigate through.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

The Shadows seem to never let up, when...

*GONG! GONG!*

Through the strange realm, a bell can be heard chiming. The Shadows immediately cease their attacks and begin to leave, heading towards the source.

"... huh? Where are they going?" Curious about this, she proceeds to follow!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Elliot let out a sigh of relief as the Shadows retreated, just when it seemed like they were going to overwhelm him. He looked around for the other thing that claimed to be him.

"Should we follow?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Her Shadow... actually seems to smile? It glows blue and vanishes before a new being appears before Yelanda! It hovers in the air before her, humanoid and eight feet tall. Most of it's body is concealed by a thick black robe with red trim and a hood that conceals most of it's head. It's mouth can barely be seen, it's fangs clearly visible. Two long blond bangs of hair extending from the inside of the hood to the being's feet is the only other aspect of it that can be discerned.

It vanishes, leaving only a card swirling in the air, one that depicts a bolt of lightning striking a tower, causing it to collapse. Two people are falling from the top, and the Roman number XVI is at the bottom. Said card sinks into Yelanda's chest as a voice echos in her mind.

"I am the facade you use to overcome life's hardships... I am Orlak."

Yelanda bends down and picks the card up, "Orlak? ...why does that sound familiar?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Feng wrote:Bones, self-styled criminal mastermind and Lord of the Dance, enters the strange fog that has been infecting the city. In his left hand he holds a candle lit by a blue flame and around his neck hangs a gris-gris! In his right he holds a loaded pistol!

"Most peculiar" he says as he attempts to navigate through.

As he steps into the fog, he feels a curious chill settle into his bones. The candle begins to flicker and gun seems to get heavier as he finds himself in a distorted version of Muffinville! The sky flickers random colors, the buildings are warped and twisted, the streets seem to twist under his feet!

KonokoHasano wrote:"... huh? Where are they going?" Curious about this, she proceeds to follow!

As she follows the Shadows, they lead her to the fields surrounding this pseudo-Muffinville... to an enormous clock tower that certainly does not exist in Muffinville proper! The only thing not based off of something in Muffinville... could it contain a clue to this world?

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot let out a sigh of relief as the Shadows retreated, just when it seemed like they were going to overwhelm him. He looked around for the other thing that claimed to be him.

"Should we follow?".

"You know... I kind of get the feeling we should." Elise says with a nod as Elliot's Persona fades away, it's services no longer needed.

Vomica wrote:Yelanda bends down and picks the card up, "Orlak? ...why does that sound familiar?"

As she grabs the card, it sinks into her body, leaving her feeling rather warm... when a loud shriek fills the air, making the wallks tremble and start to collapse! Through a gasp, she can see Shadows massing towards her!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Bones, no stranger to the world of hallucinogens, steels his mind by muttering a mantra under his breath. In the city of transformation he could not afford to be caught off guard....

Holding his candle aloft he continues onwards!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse