I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 am

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko does as she was told, lifting her arms in the process.

As she does, the card from before appears in the air before her, spinning on it's opposing corners.

"Now destroy it!"

Harri-chan wrote:Glancing up to see the card, Elliot looked confused for a moment as he realised he knew what to do... but couldn't recall how he'd come by that knowledge. Bending his knees slightly, he crouched and then leapt up, the black skirt swishing up with him, and reached to grab the card with both hands, before going to tear it apart!

As he does, Elliot feels a rush at the core of his being! A blue aura surrounds him as his Persona fades into existence, hovering above him, it's arms crossed defiantly across it's chest! A Shadow shaped like a giant robot approaches, it's sword held high... when the Persona punches it right in the chest, sending it tumbling back to crash into several Shadows! They all vanish into a cloud of black vapor!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 am

"Woah!", exclaimed Elliot as the large shadow was sent crashing back into some of it's friends and they all vanished. "I bet they weren't expecting someone dressed as a little girl to punch that hard!", he said with a laugh. He felt a chill down his spine, and looked across at the rest of the shadows. "Do we do this... together?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 am

As she does, the card from before appears in the air before her, spinning on it's opposing corners.

"Now destroy it!"

Konoko nods as her fingernails extend a little, and she shoots her hand at the card, piercing right through it!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Yelanda narrows her eyes at that, and says "And their laughter is what brightens the other black night. Their embrace warming the cold air. They are my only contact, yes. And they are my family."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Woah!", exclaimed Elliot as the large shadow was sent crashing back into some of it's friends and they all vanished. "I bet they weren't expecting someone dressed as a little girl to punch that hard!", he said with a laugh. He felt a chill down his spine, and looked across at the rest of the shadows. "Do we do this... together?".

"Smarter for us to stay on the defensive while it goes on the offensive." Elise says as the Shadows shrink back somewhat. A few strange words come to the fore in Elliot's mind!

Agi
Hama
Tarukaja

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko nods as her fingernails extend a little, and she shoots her hand at the card, piercing right through it!

zthe card shatters as Konoko is enveloped in a blue aura, her Persona appearing in the air above her! Look at the massing Shadows, it pulls a rock-encased fist back and throwing a punch! It's arm elongates as the fist travels and smashes one of them in the face!

Vomica wrote:Yelanda narrows her eyes at that, and says "And their laughter is what brightens the other black night. Their embrace warming the cold air. They are my only contact, yes. And they are my family."

"DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF!" the Shadow shrieks in a tone like metal scraping against rock.

"You despise them! You wish that one of them had gotten to the hotel before you, so they would be the one stuck in the dark!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 am

Elliot nodded. He knew he wasn't good in combat, but he trusted the little figure. His brow creased in confusion as he felt words forming inside his mind, and he lifted a hand to rub at his temple. Sucking in a deep breath, he found himself calling out the words!

"Agi
Hama
Tarukaja"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 am

zthe card shatters as Konoko is enveloped in a blue aura, her Persona appearing in the air above her! Look at the massing Shadows, it pulls a rock-encased fist back and throwing a punch! It's arm elongates as the fist travels and smashes one of them in the face!

"... that's so awesome." Konoko let out, watching the Persona work. "Yeah! Lets kick shadowy butt!" She then finds herself thinking for a moment. "Do we have to be fully near each other, or can we 'split up' a tiny bit?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon May 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Yelinda just tightens up even more at that, she growls "Jealously and envy have no purpose in life. Regret serves only to distract from what is good. I am a monster. I know that. But I don't have to be one."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed May 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot nodded. He knew he wasn't good in combat, but he trusted the little figure. His brow creased in confusion as he felt words forming inside his mind, and he lifted a hand to rub at his temple. Sucking in a deep breath, he found himself calling out the words!

"Agi
Hama
Tarukaja"

At the word 'Agi', his persona folds it's arms defiantly when a Shadow is instantly engulfed in flames! At 'Hama' it folds it's arms again and a white light surrounds a Shadow before banishing it! At 'Tarukaja' it folds it's arms again as it and Elliot are engulfed in a red light! As it does this though, a Shadow zips past and flies at Elliot!

KonokoHasano wrote:"... that's so awesome." Konoko let out, watching the Persona work. "Yeah! Lets kick shadowy butt!" She then finds herself thinking for a moment. "Do we have to be fully near each other, or can we 'split up' a tiny bit?"

"You can split up a bit, but don't push it." her animus warns.

Vomica wrote:Yelinda just tightens up even more at that, she growls "Jealously and envy have no purpose in life. Regret serves only to distract from what is good. I am a monster. I know that. But I don't have to be one."

Her Shadow looks stunned as it backs off a bit, it's form losing focus.

"T-That does not change the jealousy you feel towards the others! Some supportive sister you turned out to be!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 pm

"You can split up a bit, but don't push it." her animus warns.

"I understand." Konoko said, making two clones and then rushing towards Shadows, attacking them as she controlled her Persona with her original body. "What else is this thing capable of?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Elliot had both hands clenched into fists, ready, and as the Shadow came flying forward, he kept his bare feet firm, and twisted slightly at the waist, causing the short black dress to swish a little as he swung out a slender arm to punch at the shadow!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:37 am

Her Shadow looks stunned as it backs off a bit, it's form losing focus.

"T-That does not change the jealousy you feel towards the others! Some supportive sister you turned out to be!"

Yelinda pauses a moment, and tilts her head forward with a bit of a smile "Yes. I am jealous, I do crave the freedom that they have. Yet..." She trails off for a second, then finishes "...yet they are there for me. And they too are perhaps jealous of what I can do. Scraps of what they have exchanged for what they are now, shadows of memories." The woman narrows her eyes, "And I'll take that as a compliment, I support them in all that I can."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:27 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"I understand." Konoko said, making two clones and then rushing towards Shadows, attacking them as she controlled her Persona with her original body. "What else is this thing capable of?"

"Some magic spells I think. Focus and they should come to you."

Indeed, Konoko feels some words forming in her mind!

Garu
Dia
Sukukaja

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot had both hands clenched into fists, ready, and as the Shadow came flying forward, he kept his bare feet firm, and twisted slightly at the waist, causing the short black dress to swish a little as he swung out a slender arm to punch at the shadow!

Elliot slugs the Shadow! And through the spell made him stronger, he's still not that strong! The Shadow reels back, but Elliot's fist hurts something fierce!

Vomica wrote:Yelinda pauses a moment, and tilts her head forward with a bit of a smile "Yes. I am jealous, I do crave the freedom that they have. Yet..." She trails off for a second, then finishes "...yet they are there for me. And they too are perhaps jealous of what I can do. Scraps of what they have exchanged for what they are now, shadows of memories." The woman narrows her eyes, "And I'll take that as a compliment, I support them in all that I can."

Her Shadow starts to shake, it's eyes wide, wisps of black vapor emanating from it.

"H-How can you be so accepting of your own faults?..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 am

Basking in the success of the punch, it took Elliot a moment to realise how much he'd hurt himself in doing that. A sudden cry broke from his lips, and he felt his eyes water. Lifting his arm up, he gingerly uncurls the fingers, causing another whimper, and then pulled the hand against his stomach and sucked in a deep breath.

His blue eyes fell fearfully upon the dazed shadow, and he started to back off slightly, "What are these things made of?!", he gasped, glancing at the tiny girl on his shoulder.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:07 pm

"Some magic spells I think. Focus and they should come to you."

Indeed, Konoko feels some words forming in her mind!

Garu
Dia
Sukukaja

"Hmm..." She pointed at the shadows and yelled 'Garu!'
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse