Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia giggles at the blonds reaction..."But when you look your best, your confidence shines thru. Believe me, you will feel absolutely powerful and empowered once you try it for the first time. And there is nothing wrong with being eye candy, as long as you set your boundaries and limits, then you will have them eating out of your hands." Mia might feel the warming chi come from Mia's tail...

"Oh...I wouldn't mind having people eating out of my hands if they are hungry," said Mia as she giggled a bit and was finishing up. She closed her eyes a bit to feel the chi coming from Mia's tail. She smiled and nodded, "Oh wow...You feel so warm. Also I am done."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:08 pm

The tiger woman turns to face the blond, leaving her tail wrapped around her. " That felt wonderful. Now let me do yours and return the favor."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Miku-chan wrote:The tiger woman turns to face the blond, leaving her tail wrapped around her. " That felt wonderful. Now let me do yours and return the favor."

"Okay. I don't mind. Also thank you for saying that," said Mia as she turned around. She place her hand on Mia's tail and tried to feel it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

*Hums to himself while his costumer's change their outfits.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Raleigh wrote:*Hums to himself while his costumer's change their outfits.*

"Hmm...." said Don as he walked out of the dressing room. "Do you have a mirror?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Aye. *A large full length mirror appears before Don. While the mirror is a bit on the large side he might notice it likely isn't large enough given that as near as he can feel and see he has the proper body of Quetzalcoatl as a feathered serpent. It might even make him wonder how he is fitting in the room but then he likely realizes he is occupying a smaller form for this body than it might have otherwise.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 am

Rin nervously steps out of her changing room..."Mr. Raleigh? Are you sure this is the right size?" she looks to be about 6 inches taller than before, and that is without the shoes for the outfit being worn...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Of course. If you seem taller in costume I can assure you that is just a side affect of the costume. You should also notice you know how to do quite a few tricks as well as more mundane things with your weapons while in costume there.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Raleigh wrote:Aye. *A large full length mirror appears before Don. While the mirror is a bit on the large side he might notice it likely isn't large enough given that as near as he can feel and see he has the proper body of Quetzalcoatl as a feathered serpent. It might even make him wonder how he is fitting in the room but then he likely realizes he is occupying a smaller form for this body than it might have otherwise.*

"Hm...I didn't expect this," said Don as he looked at his now serpent form.

Miku-chan wrote:Rin nervously steps out of her changing room..."Mr. Raleigh? Are you sure this is the right size?" she looks to be about 6 inches taller than before, and that is without the shoes for the outfit being worn...

(Did you missed the Mia post?)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh? I thought it was obvious as to what that costume would entail in my shop. I recall even saying they were enchanted.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Rin looks back at Raleigh relieved..."Oh...I wanted to be sure. These sword skills, do they remain after the costume comes off, or can I use and practice them now without it?" the teen neo-sword queen asks, excitement showing in her eyes...

((no, I saw it. Just figuring out how to not go past certain guidelines and such. After all her tail is rather sensitive...:)...))

Mia lets out a pleasurable purring gasp as Mia plays with the tiger woman's tail..."...>gasp<... your very welcome." she slowly and softly caresses the blonds porcelain colored skin as she washes her back and shoulders...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:44 pm

((Gun skills actually there, Miku.))
I can make it so they do if you want or leave it to you to figure out how to access that data from the outfit and absorb it into yourself. Failing those two then its only effective while in costume.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Raleigh wrote:Oh? I thought it was obvious as to what that costume would entail in my shop. I recall even saying they were enchanted.

"Didn't think it would be like this. So how will I remove this costume?" asked Don as he was looking at himself in the mirror.

Miku-chan wrote:Rin looks back at Raleigh relieved..."Oh...I wanted to be sure. These sword skills, do they remain after the costume comes off, or can I use and practice them now without it?" the teen neo-sword queen asks, excitement showing in her eyes...

((no, I saw it. Just figuring out how to not go past certain guidelines and such. After all her tail is rather sensitive...:)...))

Mia lets out a pleasurable purring gasp as Mia plays with the tiger woman's tail..."...>gasp<... your very welcome." she slowly and softly caresses the blonds porcelain colored skin as she washes her back and shoulders...

"Oh. Are you alright?" asked Mia hearing the gasp and tried to look back. "I hope I am not making you feel uncomfortable."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 am

Since you have neither bought it yet nor is this exactly a Spells R' Us store in the fact that I'm aiming to cause you a great deal of trouble you can remove it by stepping back into the dressing room and imagining a zipper on the front. You should be able to open it from the inside.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Raleigh wrote:Since you have neither bought it yet nor is this exactly a Spells R' Us store in the fact that I'm aiming to cause you a great deal of trouble you can remove it by stepping back into the dressing room and imagining a zipper on the front. You should be able to open it from the inside.

"Okay. I do that," said Don as he walked back into the dressing room. He then did as suggested and saw the zipper and tried to pull down on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse