Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh. I don't mind doing that," said Mia with a smile as she nods. The girl smiled and then added, "We can place our clothes there."

Mia points to a few baskets and began to walk behind a paper wall. Her outline was showing that she was beginning to undress.

The tiger woman watches for a moment then looks to see if that is the only changing area. After all flirting is fun, but she don't want to be thought of as a pervert...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Miku-chan wrote:
The tiger woman watches for a moment then looks to see if that is the only changing area. After all flirting is fun, but she don't want to be thought of as a pervert...

It would seems as if it was the only spot to change. Mia seems to be busy removing her own clothes.

"Is everything okay?" asked Mia as she paused for a moment.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Mia looks towards the young blond..."No, nothing wrong, just seeing if there was any other areas for changing." she says and heads to the changing screen while starting to undress...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia looks towards the young blond..."No, nothing wrong, just seeing if there was any other areas for changing." she says and heads to the changing screen while starting to undress...

"Oh sorry. I guess we don't. Usually it just us a girls and Mike and we rarely are in here together," said Mia who was removing the last pieces of her clothing. Her skin was very pale but looked nice as if it was china. "Almost ready to go in?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Mia finishes removing her clothing as well, placing it in a basket. Her tail swaying lazily as she turns to face the pale skinned girl. Her own lightly tanned skin showing the light and slightly darker tiger striping of her hair and tail, though no fur or hair is present..."Sure, let's go."
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia finishes removing her clothing as well, placing it in a basket. Her tail swaying lazily as she turns to face the pale skinned girl. Her own lightly tanned skin showing the light and slightly darker tiger striping of her hair and tail, though no fur or hair is present..."Sure, let's go."

"Okay. After you. It be rude to not allow our guest to go into the water first," said Mia as she allowed Mia to go in before her. She stared a bit at Mia's stripes and blushed a little bit before looking up. "You have such fine skin."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Mia starts to head in and notices her counterpart stare at her markings. Stopping, she turns to the blond and smiles..."thank you, but your skin is like fine china. My markings fade and darken with activities in the sun. They aren't as heavy since we are heading into winter, but I love how they draw people to me. What do you think of them!"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia starts to head in and notices her counterpart stare at her markings. Stopping, she turns to the blond and smiles..."thank you, but your skin is like fine china. My markings fade and darken with activities in the sun. They aren't as heavy since we are heading into winter, but I love how they draw people to me. What do you think of them!"

"Oh....I find it hard to tan so that is why maybe I don't get darker. Then again I do tend to wrap myself up a bit," said Mia as she smiles and nods to Mia. She then opens her mouth for a bit and looks to be thinking about her words. "I think they help make you look exotic in a way. That is very good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Mia smiles at the blonde compliment..."Well, I think you look exotic as well. Pale skin is very hard to achieve naturally, and with a few things, I bet we can have you looking absolutely jaw dropping in any costume we put together. Come on, let's bathe.." and she takes her hand and pills her into the bath area with her...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia smiles at the blonde compliment..."Well, I think you look exotic as well. Pale skin is very hard to achieve naturally, and with a few things, I bet we can have you looking absolutely jaw dropping in any costume we put together. Come on, let's bathe.." and she takes her hand and pills her into the bath area with her...

"Oh...You are just saying that. I am very plain," said Mia as she was being pulled into the bath.

The water was just the right temperature and felt great against the two' girl's skin. The water was high enough to cover the girl's bits.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am

Mia nods a no at the blond girl..."I think you are a beautiful young person who thinks to little of herself. We are just going to see what we can do to change that."
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 am

Miku-chan wrote:Mia nods a no at the blond girl..."I think you are a beautiful young person who thinks to little of herself. We are just going to see what we can do to change that."

"Oh....Well...You don't have to. I am very content with myself," said Mia as she began to scrub Mia's back. The cloth Mia was using felt very smooth and soft. A sweet scent was in the air.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Mia starts to purr under Mia's minstraistions..."And I want to do this for you. You have so much to give the right person so we are going to work you into the most wonderful piece of eye candy out there. Between the two of us, we will be swimming in sweet cream." Mia sighs as her tail wraps at round the other girls waist playfully
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia starts to purr under Mia's minstraistions..."And I want to do this for you. You have so much to give the right person so we are going to work you into the most wonderful piece of eye candy out there. Between the two of us, we will be swimming in sweet cream." Mia sighs as her tail wraps at round the other girls waist playfully

"Eye candy? To tell the truth I never been too keen on that. Still sweet cream? That sounds tasty," said Mia who didn't seem to understand the word completely. She then jumped a bit in surprise when the tail wrapped around her waist she then smiled and kept scrubbing. "Your tail feels nice."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Mia giggles at the blonds reaction..."But when you look your best, your confidence shines thru. Believe me, you will feel absolutely powerful and empowered once you try it for the first time. And there is nothing wrong with being eye candy, as long as you set your boundaries and limits, then you will have them eating out of your hands." Mia might feel the warming chi come from Mia's tail...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse