Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 am

Mia Nekos, the tiger woman of the hidden claw, was having a delema. She had searched her home to find the perfect costume for the season, only to find nothing there that suited her need..."Darn it. Guess I'll need to go find one locally. Can't ask Lilly or Blaze's friend, and I don't trust that Circe enough to try something from her shop..." she says as she grabs her keys and clutch. Hopping into her motorcycle, she races towards the Muffinville mall to start her search.

...Arriving at the mall Mia wanders from store to store, looking for just the right item or costume to work with. Having run the circuit thru the first floor of the mall, she stops at the Booty Haul seafood shop for a quick bite and to rest a bit while thinking over what she had seen so far...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Costume, costume, who's got that costume...

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

"Hmm....." said Mia as she was wondering around aimlessly in Mall de Muffinville. She seems to be at a daze as she wonder around the mall near the food court. Most likely she was there just to kill time or to window shop.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

The tiger woman steps out of the seafoodshop paying more attention to the smells of her meal than where she is going when she bumps into the blond girl, spilling clam chowder over the pair..."Ayeee...I'm sorry..."
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Miku-chan wrote:The tiger woman steps out of the seafoodshop paying more attention to the smells of her meal than where she is going when she bumps into the blond girl, spilling clam chowder over the pair..."Ayeee...I'm sorry..."

"Oh! Oh dear! No, I am sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," said Mia as she stumble a bit and noticed Mia. She bows her head a bit and noticed the mess that was on the girl. "And you got your meal all over you too. Allow me to help clean you up."

Mia at once pulled out a few napkins from her bag and was at once trying to clean off the chowder from Mia's clothes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Mia look down on herself, then the blond Mia seeing they are both quite messy. She snickers a bit..."I don't think that is going to help much. Looks like this costume caper is on hold for a bit...at least til i get cleaned up. How about you, got somewhere close to clean up or should we head to the fitness center and grab a shower?"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia look down on herself, then the blond Mia seeing they are both quite messy. She snickers a bit..."I don't think that is going to help much. Looks like this costume caper is on hold for a bit...at least til i get cleaned up. How about you, got somewhere close to clean up or should we head to the fitness center and grab a shower?"

"A fitness center? I don't know where is one at. Also I am afraid I didn't bring any extra change of clothes," said Mia politely as she tries to clean up the mess.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:10 pm

"How about I give you a ride to your home then. Since were both already messy, then I can pick you up after we clean up and finish shopping together?" Mia smiles a friendly cat like smile
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"How about I give you a ride to your home then. Since were both already messy, then I can pick you up after we clean up and finish shopping together?" Mia smiles a friendly cat like smile

"Your smile looks like Francesca's smile when she is about to do something that could be bad to other people in the name of science," said Mia as she stares at Mia's face but sounded polite the whole time she was speaking. Mia then smiled back and said, "That sounds like a good idea."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 pm

"Are you talking about the cat girl who experiments with that color energy around here?" the tiger woman asks as she guides the blond to where she parked her motorcycle...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Miku-chan wrote:"Are you talking about the cat girl who experiments with that color energy around here?" the tiger woman asks as she guides the blond to where she parked her motorcycle...

"Yes. Her. Do you know of her? She is famous I heard because of all the good that she does," smiled Mia as she followed the other girl to her bike. She then notice it and said, "What a nice bike you have."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 am

"Yeah...I kinda met her once when I was still trying to get use to this place. I don't think she likes me much because of it. I still don't like what she tried to do to Blaze a while back, but Blaze has her own thoughts on that and I respect her wishes, though Felix did come out cute...>giggle<...looks over to the blond at the compliment about the bike...Thanks, I built it myself once I found the parts in crate behind some shop area that was closed up for a while. Hop on and point me in the right direction." the bike roars to live with a cat like purr, the saddle bag open to reveal a pair of half helmets. Mia grabs one and hand or to the other Mia...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 am

Miku-chan wrote:"Yeah...I kinda met her once when I was still trying to get use to this place. I don't think she likes me much because of it. I still don't like what she tried to do to Blaze a while back, but Blaze has her own thoughts on that and I respect her wishes, though Felix did come out cute...>giggle<...looks over to the blond at the compliment about the bike...Thanks, I built it myself once I found the parts in crate behind some shop area that was closed up for a while. Hop on and point me in the right direction." the bike roars to live with a cat like purr, the saddle bag open to reveal a pair of half helmets. Mia grabs one and hand or to the other Mia...

"OH yes. Felix is very cute. He has such nice ears and a cute little face," smiled Mia as she puts on the helmet. She then got on the bike and said, "You welcome. I have to say that you must be a hardworking young lady."

Mia then placed her arms around Mia's body. They were a little below Mia's chest and she made sure to hold on very tightly. "I would suggest to go to the big park and look for a cardboard box. My house should be there."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 am

Mia gasps slightly at the other Mia's wrapping her arms around her, her body flushing warmth and her tail wrapping around the girl behind her..."The big park? That's where my place is. You know that big leafy tree with the bench under it? Hy place is in a sunspace fold there. I think I have seen that box there. That Mike guy tends to lay on top of it like that cartoon dog snoopy." she says as they race quickly to the park, wind briskly chilling the pair as the bike comes to a stop between the box and tree...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Mia gasps slightly at the other Mia's wrapping her arms around her, her body flushing warmth and her tail wrapping around the girl behind her..."The big park? That's where my place is. You know that big leafy tree with the bench under it? Hy place is in a sunspace fold there. I think I have seen that box there. That Mike guy tends to lay on top of it like that cartoon dog snoopy." she says as they race quickly to the park, wind briskly chilling the pair as the bike comes to a stop between the box and tree...

"Oh," said Mia as she felt the tail wrap around herself. This made her squeeze even tigher around the other Mia and move her hands a bit higher.

"I never knew you lived there too," said Mia as she kept going. "Oh....You know Mike? He is my brother. He likes to sleep on top of our home."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 pm

La de dah... *Raleigh rolls up the gate blocking entry to his costume shop in the mall for the day. Seems he was a bit late this morning tending to some issues with food shipments for another one of his businesses and some missing weapons from one of the armories.* I suppose this is the season to see a lot more business.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse