An 80s Kind of Castle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: An 80s Kind of Castle

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 pm

*Upon arriving there, there's... someone sitting at a partially broken desk. Details are few in the darkness, but it seems to be wearing a dark longcoat. A hood conceals the figure's facial features from sight. Of note is that the exact place where the figure is sitting is decorated with a fancy symbol of some kind, glowing a very soft green.*

Voice: *chanting almost inaudibly* Dpouspm uif qbqfs, dpouspm uif gpsn, tusvduvsft cvjmu gspn nfnpsjft cpso... dpouspm uif qbqfs, dpouspm uif gpsn, tusvduvsft cvjmu gspn nfnpsjft cpso...

Ashley pulls out some paper, which re-shapes itself into a small bird that proceeds to fly over and hover in front of the figure. "Hey, what are you doing?" The voice from the paper bird says, channeling Ashley's voice.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see. That is nice to know when I sell it off," said Don as he nodded. "Still, I am guessing by the hiss that you won't let me do that."

Couglin: *weak grin* Trust me. If I could move, you'd be scattered around this castle for my clan to find.

Ashley pulls out some paper, which re-shapes itself into a small bird that proceeds to fly over and hover in front of the figure. "Hey, what are you doing?" The voice from the paper bird says, channeling Ashley's voice.

Voice: *same quiet tone as before* Little chickadee, please don't bother me. This spell is tedious enough as it is.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 am

"Can you at least tell me a little of what you're doing?" The paper bird 'asked'
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 pm

"I see or I can easily cut your head off and use it as a warning to your others," said Don raising an eyebrow and putting a hand on the sword that hung around his waist.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see or I can easily cut your head off and use it as a warning to your others," said Don raising an eyebrow and putting a hand on the sword that hung around his waist.

Couglin: *raspy chuckle* Unless you're capable of handling a dozen of us simultaneously... doing so would be a poor choice on your part, adventurer.

"Can you at least tell me a little of what you're doing?" The paper bird 'asked'

Figure: *chants a bit before answering* ...Reliving the past... living the future... and reliving the memories of another...
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am

AmbushCat wrote:Figure: *chants a bit before answering* ...Reliving the past... living the future... and reliving the memories of another...

"I see... I really don't mean to interrupt you, but it's all mainly harmless, right?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 am

AmbushCat wrote:
Couglin: *raspy chuckle* Unless you're capable of handling a dozen of us simultaneously... doing so would be a poor choice on your part, adventurer.

"I am sure I can handle my own quite nicely," said Don as he looked confident. He then looked around and said, "Still, it is best that I keep you alive. I will get nothing if you are dead."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

"I see... I really don't mean to interrupt you, but it's all mainly harmless, right?"

Figure: It is what keeps the castle together... my precious memories...

"I am sure I can handle my own quite nicely," said Don as he looked confident. He then looked around and said, "Still, it is best that I keep you alive. I will get nothing if you are dead."

Couglin: Smart move.

*On either side of the throne, at the west and east sides of the room, there are two doors. Both are shut and bolted.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Don notice the doors and then looked at the Couglin. He then said, "Any idea what is on the other side of those doors?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Figure: It is what keeps the castle together... my precious memories...

"Memories?" He asks curiously.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Don notice the doors and then looked at the Couglin. He then said, "Any idea what is on the other side of those doors?"

Couglin: *coughs* The king and queen's former dressing rooms. Check them if you want, but chances are everything there except the staircases have rotted away.

"Memories?" He asks curiously.

Figure: My memories... of entertainment. Of games. Of a time when dreams where monochromatic and entertainment was simplistic...
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 09, 2012 9:55 pm

"So you have ties to this castle from a time ago?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 10, 2012 12:28 am

"I shall be the judge of that," said Don as he slowly opens the door to the right and walks into it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 16, 2012 6:11 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"So you have ties to this castle from a time ago?"

Figure: Of sorts, little chickadee. *chants a bit more to maintain the spell, then continues* This castle once existed solely in a fictional form. In an alternate universe on a world far from Earth, a full-scale model was constructed and served as the home of royalty for generations... *sighs* ...Everything and everyone here, excepting some of the treasure, exists quite literally in this realm by means of my memories of them...

Maiden Miki wrote:"I shall be the judge of that," said Don as he slowly opens the door to the right and walks into it.

*Don finds himself in a rather expansive chamber half the size of the throne room. The room is a complete shambles, and the bed at the far wall has been completely shredded. A large painting depicting a griffin lies on the floor; age has not been kind to it. This goes double for the carpet and what few clothes remain in the chamber. In one corner is a large staircase; a few of the steps are broken, and still others are missing.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 16, 2012 11:49 pm

"Any idea what happen here?" asked Don as he walked around seeing if there was anything to salvage.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse