An 80s Kind of Castle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: An 80s Kind of Castle

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 pm

"The history and the reason why so much treasure is here," said Don as he looked down at the beast. "Those would be a good place to start."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I see... that may be the one I should try and deal with. Could you sense which area they are in?"

Bismarck: *looks up at the ceiling* Two vloors above. Both my vormer study and the library are up there, amongst other things, but I'm unclear as to vhich room the person is in.

Maiden Miki wrote:"The history and the reason why so much treasure is here," said Don as he looked down at the beast. "Those would be a good place to start."

Couglin: *hisses weakly* Ch. This castle was once part of a rich kingdom, adventurer. Stands to reason that there is still plenty left to find. Even after being ransacked and sunk beneath the waves, the bastion stands strong. *grins toothily* All the better for my clan.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm

"And what does that mean?" asked Don as he pulled out the sword that was hanging from his side. He then held it up in easy striking rage from the beast.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 am

"I'll go take a look then." Ashley said as he floated up and through the ceiling, making his way to the rooms mentioned.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"And what does that mean?" asked Don as he pulled out the sword that was hanging from his side. He then held it up in easy striking rage from the beast.

Couglin: *growls* It means that as long as you hold that weapon in front of my face, I'm under no obligation to tell you anything. Put the sword away, adventurer.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'll go take a look then." Ashley said as he floated up and through the ceiling, making his way to the rooms mentioned.

*Bismarck looks up where Ashley had vanished, too amazed at the feat to say anything.*

*Nothing prevents him from reaching his destination. Ashley should find himself in a short hallway, connecting the study to the north and the library to the south; another hallway to the west leads to a larger corridor. A few lanterns give Ashley a dim glow to navigate by, and a small window offers a few of Muffinville's skyline.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 am

"Mmm... a nice view I gotta say." He mutters to himself as he contemplated which way to go. Figuring he was in the mood to see some books, he promptly made his way south to the library, opening the door a little and poking his head in.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 am

"Fair," said Don as he did what the beast commanded. He then looked down at him, "Now answer my previous question."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Mmm... a nice view I gotta say." He mutters to himself as he contemplated which way to go. Figuring he was in the mood to see some books, he promptly made his way south to the library, opening the door a little and poking his head in.

*The room is almost completely dark; the outlines of the bookshelves are faintly visible, so it's doubtful if he'll walk into them on accident, but the fact remains. There are a few desks and tables, both broken and intact, along the wall to the right of the entrance. If there's anything else in the room, which is likely the case, the shelves act to obscure his vision.*

Maiden Miki wrote:"Fair," said Don as he did what the beast commanded. He then looked down at him, "Now answer my previous question."

Couglin: Trusting sort, aren't you... ch. All it means is that we've safely lived here without drowning in the ocean of time. As a whole, my species is hydrophobic; we can't just get up and leave. Even without that fact, there's no shortage of meat; so, why even bother trying?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:53 pm

AmbushCat wrote:
Couglin: Trusting sort, aren't you... ch. All it means is that we've safely lived here without drowning in the ocean of time. As a whole, my species is hydrophobic; we can't just get up and leave. Even without that fact, there's no shortage of meat; so, why even bother trying?

"If needed, I can strike you down," said Don in a voice that sounded as if he was serious. "I guess when you have treasure hunters such as myself who are unwise then there would be no shortage of meat. Still, the treasure is to no value for your kind?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 pm

*The room is almost completely dark; the outlines of the bookshelves are faintly visible, so it's doubtful if he'll walk into them on accident, but the fact remains. There are a few desks and tables, both broken and intact, along the wall to the right of the entrance. If there's anything else in the room, which is likely the case, the shelves act to obscure his vision.*

Ashley hmms as he steps on in. His vision, as a vampire, allowed him to realize his surroundings rather well. Sending out his senses, he searched for any instance of life in the room.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:36 pm

"If needed, I can strike you down," said Don in a voice that sounded as if he was serious. "I guess when you have treasure hunters such as myself who are unwise then there would be no shortage of meat. Still, the treasure is to no value for your kind?"

Couglin: Not just the occasional human... aside from us there are spiders, snakes, ogres, and bats who also call this place home... plenty of meat to go around. *raspy cough* It certainly has more value than what you humans call treasure, you can rest assured of that.

Ashley hmms as he steps on in. His vision, as a vampire, allowed him to realize his surroundings rather well. Sending out his senses, he searched for any instance of life in the room.

*A faint signal hidden at the back of the library, just past the last of the shelves (of which there are six long ones, divided into two sets of three and close to seven feet in height). Everything about the life signal seems rather... muted, for the lack of a better word, but the fact it exists should be enough.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Upon sensing the life signal, Ashley slowly makes his way towards the location, trying to be as quiet as he can, wondering just why it seemed muted.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 am

"Being kept feed is a treasure to anybody who is hungry," said Don as he nodded. "Still, I suspect the treasure is more then just what I think it is. Anything you can offer about it's history?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Upon sensing the life signal, Ashley slowly makes his way towards the location, trying to be as quiet as he can, wondering just why it seemed muted.

*Upon arriving there, there's... someone sitting at a partially broken desk. Details are few in the darkness, but it seems to be wearing a dark longcoat. A hood conceals the figure's facial features from sight. Of note is that the exact place where the figure is sitting is decorated with a fancy symbol of some kind, glowing a very soft green.*

Voice: *chanting almost inaudibly* Dpouspm uif qbqfs, dpouspm uif gpsn, tusvduvsft cvjmu gspn nfnpsjft cpso... dpouspm uif qbqfs, dpouspm uif gpsn, tusvduvsft cvjmu gspn nfnpsjft cpso...

"Being kept feed is a treasure to anybody who is hungry," said Don as he nodded. "Still, I suspect the treasure is more then just what I think it is. Anything you can offer about it's history?"

Couglin: If you mean the crown itself... *hisses* One of the first travelers to make it here claimed that it had been passed down from ruler to ruler for fifteen generations before the kingdom fell.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

"I see. That is nice to know when I sell it off," said Don as he nodded. "Still, I am guessing by the hiss that you won't let me do that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse