An 80s Kind of Castle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: An 80s Kind of Castle

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

"Then I'll give the silhouette a little... visit." He waves to Ellen as he dissolves into paper and flutters away through the castle!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Don saw the nickle and the date. He knew that this was not from the period that the castle suggest it to be from. He raised an eyebrow and looked around.

"Beast," said Don as he looked down the staircase. "Has anybody else been in this castle?"

Couglin: *laughing cough* Perhaps... the smell of paper lingers all over this castle.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Then I'll give the silhouette a little... visit." He waves to Ellen as he dissolves into paper and flutters away through the castle!

*Future Ellen nods as he disappears, a single tear dropping to the ground. She turns and walks to her place in the library without another word.*

*Ashley's journey takes him through several areas that he has already been through on down to the castle's wine cellar. Once there, though, his progress is impeded by a massive triple-locked wooden door.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"I see. Done by you guys or other hands?" asked Don as he does smell something faint in the air.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 am

*Ashley's journey takes him through several areas that he has already been through on down to the castle's wine cellar. Once there, though, his progress is impeded by a massive triple-locked wooden door.*

Stopping at the door, Ashley observes it for a moment, as well as looks at the locks. His first action was to dissolve into shadows and attempt to make his way UNDER the door.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse