An 80s Kind of Castle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: An 80s Kind of Castle

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Woman: ...You've probably seen my younger self out and about. She aspires to be a capable magician, a paper master, a botanist, and an Olympic athlete. Lofty ambitions for someone who doesn't look older than nine. ... *offers her hand for a shake* ...You've met Amber Harrison before, I'd wager? She's my mother.

"Not face to face, but I've seen her around." Shakes the hand. "And having high ambitions is a good thing. Allows one to accomplish what they'd want to."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see. Well then," said Don as he raised an eyebrow and was headed towards the staircase. He then taps one of the boards and then said, "You better not be making me head to my doom. If you do then I wouldn't waste the chance to take your leg off."

Couglin: *raspy laugh* Not like it would accomplish much; my limbs can regenerate if my brain and heart are intact.

"Not face to face, but I've seen her around." Shakes the hand. "And having high ambitions is a good thing. Allows one to accomplish what they'd want to."

Woman: *nods; repeats the chant once or twice before answering* ...So long as they don't do something foolish before their dreams are realized. ...I'm Ellen Harrison-Clark. Nice to meet you, Ashley.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 pm

"Well, that just makes it even worse," said Don as he began to walk up the stairs.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am

Woman: *nods; repeats the chant once or twice before answering* ...So long as they don't do something foolish before their dreams are realized. ...I'm Ellen Harrison-Clark. Nice to meet you, Ashley.

"A pleasure to meet you as well." Nods. "I was searching around this place a little as a favor for the vampire down below, to help him out some in figuring out just what was slinking around."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, that just makes it even worse," said Don as he began to walk up the stairs.

Couglin: *voice fading out as Don goes upwards* I'll take that as a compliment.

*Don is able to traverse the stairs without any real mishap, although one of the bottommost steps breaks off well after it has been climbed.*

"A pleasure to meet you as well." Nods. "I was searching around this place a little as a favor for the vampire down below, to help him out some in figuring out just what was slinking around."

Future-Ellen: *nods* ...So I saw. I've been a bit wary of him up until now, but I don't see any real reason to fear him. ...So, now that you've found who was responsible, what will you be doing?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:53 am

"I suppose tell him that there's no reason to worry, since you aren't harming anything." Ashley said, scratching his chin as he thought about it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Don heard a cracking sound with each step he took. Still, he was careful until he reached the top of the stairwell.

"Now," said Don as he looked around the room. "What do we have here?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"I suppose tell him that there's no reason to worry, since you aren't harming anything." Ashley said, scratching his chin as he thought about it.

Future-Ellen: *sighs quietly* ...I'll hold off on deactivating the spell until everyone from Muffinville is done here, then.

Maiden Miki wrote:Don heard a cracking sound with each step he took. Still, he was careful until he reached the top of the stairwell.

"Now," said Don as he looked around the room. "What do we have here?"

*Wreckage, mostly. Any furniture that had been in the room previously has been splintered and broken. Outside of the remnants of a (once expensive) fur coat, there doesn't look like much left. There is a door that leads to the rest of the second floor...

...hold up a sec. What are those little glittering things resting near the door?*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 am

Don inspects the room and try to see if he could salvage anything. The fur coats looked as if they were worth something at one point of time but today they are simply worthless due to age. He shook his head and wished he could have been here during the days after the fall of the castle. He then spots the shine.

"Well, what is this," said Don as he walks over and see what was near the door.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 am

Future-Ellen: *sighs quietly* ...I'll hold off on deactivating the spell until everyone from Muffinville is done here, then.

Nods and considers. "So just to be clear, there was nobody else up here besides you, yes? I know that there's apparently someone else running around, but I forgot where."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Don inspects the room and try to see if he could salvage anything. The fur coats looked as if they were worth something at one point of time but today they are simply worthless due to age. He shook his head and wished he could have been here during the days after the fall of the castle. He then spots the shine.

"Well, what is this," said Don as he walks over and see what was near the door.

*There are a few shards of an emerald gem of some kind, accompanied by a tiny brass earring. Perhaps they were whole once, it's kind of hard to say.*

Nods and considers. "So just to be clear, there was nobody else up here besides you, yes? I know that there's apparently someone else running around, but I forgot where."

Future-Ellen: *beat; nods* ...Correct. The Ice Mistress is scouring the battlements for treasure and clues. There's an adventurer somewhere on the second floor, and a female silhouette preparing to set a trap for the said ice user.

((OOC: Got a question, folks. You ever start thinking about something that seemed so good in your mind, but the implementation of it didn't go over as well with you?))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Future-Ellen: *beat; nods* ...Correct. The Ice Mistress is scouring the battlements for treasure and clues. There's an adventurer somewhere on the second floor, and a female silhouette preparing to set a trap for the said ice user.

((OOC: Got a question, folks. You ever start thinking about something that seemed so good in your mind, but the implementation of it didn't go over as well with you?))

"So there's three beings I can head towards and check out, then." He muttered, considering his options.

[Several times.]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

"Well, this looks like it could be worth something. I got to say that it could be sold as a set," said Don as he was inspecting the jewelry. He tried to look for any more.

(All the time)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

"So there's three beings I can head towards and check out, then." He muttered, considering his options.

[Several times.]

Future-Ellen: ...From what I recall, you've met the Ice Mistress already.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well, this looks like it could be worth something. I got to say that it could be sold as a set," said Don as he was inspecting the jewelry. He tried to look for any more.

(All the time)

((OOC: Well, now you know how I'm starting to feel about this. I realized a little while ago how many details I'd have to consider, and it's just not that fun for me anymore.))

*Further off to the side lays a U.S. nickel, of all things... and it's dated... 2029? Curious... in any event, it seems that someone else has been here recently.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 am

Don saw the nickle and the date. He knew that this was not from the period that the castle suggest it to be from. He raised an eyebrow and looked around.

"Beast," said Don as he looked down the staircase. "Has anybody else been in this castle?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse