An 80s Kind of Castle

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: An 80s Kind of Castle

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat May 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Figure: Of sorts, little chickadee. *chants a bit more to maintain the spell, then continues* This castle once existed solely in a fictional form. In an alternate universe on a world far from Earth, a full-scale model was constructed and served as the home of royalty for generations... *sighs* ...Everything and everyone here, excepting some of the treasure, exists quite literally in this realm by means of my memories of them...

"I see... that makes it really hard to figure the truth if you are or are not trespassing. I was certain the bat earlier mentioned something about this being his castle as well."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Fri May 25, 2012 7:39 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Any idea what happen here?" asked Don as he walked around seeing if there was anything to salvage.

Couglin: *faintly* Time and my clan happened, that's what.

*Indeed, there doesn't look to be much left. There's a few small coins here and there, and even they appear to be rusted over. A fragment of what seems to be parchment lies on the bed's ruined remains.*

"I see... that makes it really hard to figure the truth if you are or are not trespassing. I was certain the bat earlier mentioned something about this being his castle as well."

Figure: The bat... of course, the former king. I will elaborate. The spell makes a connection... between my memories and the closest match to those memories on the multiversal plane. ... The physical impressions left from those present at the time of the spell's casting, such as the ex-king and the Mistress of Ice, are such that those on this plane can freely interact with them. ... The same is true in reverse: those in the castle can interact with visitors and gain their own memories.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Don picked up the coins and then walked over to the bed. He rubbed the coins for a while to see if it was possible to make them shine. Eventually he place it into his hammerspace and picked up the parchment to read what it said.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Figure: The bat... of course, the former king. I will elaborate. The spell makes a connection... between my memories and the closest match to those memories on the multiversal plane. ... The physical impressions left from those present at the time of the spell's casting, such as the ex-king and the Mistress of Ice, are such that those on this plane can freely interact with them. ... The same is true in reverse: those in the castle can interact with visitors and gain their own memories.

"Oooohhh, I see. Well, that doesn't sound too bad then. Sorry for disturbing you." The paper construct flies back to Ashley who considers what he learned. "I'll just leave it be then." He muttered as he proceeded to make his way out of the library.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Don picked up the coins and then walked over to the bed. He rubbed the coins for a while to see if it was possible to make them shine. Eventually he place it into his hammerspace and picked up the parchment to read what it said.

*The coins don't look like they'll be shining anytime soon, at least not without help.*

Parchment: "If for some reason you find yourself unable to leave, venture into the castle dungeon and the maze within. The mirror warrior hiding inside bears a grudge, but might let you escape for a reasonable price."

"Oooohhh, I see. Well, that doesn't sound too bad then. Sorry for disturbing you." The paper construct flies back to Ashley who considers what he learned. "I'll just leave it be then." He muttered as he proceeded to make his way out of the library.

*The figure continues her soft chanting... up until Ashley passes through the doorway. Abruptly the figure's voice raises in volume and pitch, marking her as a female. Something about said voice becomes vaguely familiar.*

Figure: *sharply* Wait a moment.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm

"I see. Well, I guess I will keep these coins," said Don as he place the coins into his hammerspace as well. He then looked around to see if the coulin was still with him. "Are you still here beast?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm

*The figure continues her soft chanting... up until Ashley passes through the doorway. Abruptly the figure's voice raises in volume and pitch, marking her as a female. Something about said voice becomes vaguely familiar.*

Figure: *sharply* Wait a moment.

Ashley stops and turns around. "Yes, what is it?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see. Well, I guess I will keep these coins," said Don as he place the coins into his hammerspace as well. He then looked around to see if the coulin was still with him. "Are you still here beast?"

Couglin: ...Well, I'm not making tracks for the nearest puppet show, am I?

Ashley stops and turns around. "Yes, what is it?"

Figure: *gets up and walks within view of the doorway* ...I recognize you now. Did you come here to investigate why the paper in Muffinville was missing?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"I see. Do you know where these staircases lead to?" asked Don as he pointed to the ones at the end.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

Figure: *gets up and walks within view of the doorway* ...I recognize you now. Did you come here to investigate why the paper in Muffinville was missing?

Ashley nods at this. "I did. Why, do you know something?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see. Do you know where these staircases lead to?" asked Don as he pointed to the ones at the end.

Couglin: Either the king or the queen's bedchambers. I can't recall which.

Ashley nods at this. "I did. Why, do you know something?"

Figure: To fully manifest my memories in this realm, I needed a medium that was in plentiful supply.

*Abruptly, the cloak that the figure is wearing breaks apart into a cloud of playing cards and disappears. Beneath that cloak is a sour-faced woman, likely mid-to-late 20s or so and clothed in a purple business suit and heels. A heart-shaped pendant hangs around her neck. If Ashley has ever seen or met Ellen Harrison, he may be able to make the connection between her and this person.*

Woman: ...I was not about to utilize Color energies for obvious reasons. That left paper.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well. Then I simply go into either one. Does make any difference," said Don as he took the door to the left. "Let see what else I can take before I make my way out of this."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Figure: To fully manifest my memories in this realm, I needed a medium that was in plentiful supply.

*Abruptly, the cloak that the figure is wearing breaks apart into a cloud of playing cards and disappears. Beneath that cloak is a sour-faced woman, likely mid-to-late 20s or so and clothed in a purple business suit and heels. A heart-shaped pendant hangs around her neck. If Ashley has ever seen or met Ellen Harrison, he may be able to make the connection between her and this person.*

Woman: ...I was not about to utilize Color energies for obvious reasons. That left paper.]

"I see..." Ashley said, giving a nod. "Color energies would lead to a lot of unknowns since they can be so random in actions." He stares at the woman for a few moments. "You look rather familiar, like a person I've seen around. I've never actually spoken with her much, but I know of her."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well. Then I simply go into either one. Does make any difference," said Don as he took the door to the left. "Let see what else I can take before I make my way out of this."

Couglin: *calls after him before he enters the other room* Did I say bedchambers? The ones upstairs are the dressing rooms. Excuse my error.

((OOC: A mistake on my part; I forgot that Don was in one of the bedrooms already. Oops.))

"I see..." Ashley said, giving a nod. "Color energies would lead to a lot of unknowns since they can be so random in actions." He stares at the woman for a few moments. "You look rather familiar, like a person I've seen around. I've never actually spoken with her much, but I know of her."

Woman: ...You've probably seen my younger self out and about. She aspires to be a capable magician, a paper master, a botanist, and an Olympic athlete. Lofty ambitions for someone who doesn't look older than nine. ... *offers her hand for a shake* ...You've met Amber Harrison before, I'd wager? She's my mother.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"I see. Well then," said Don as he raised an eyebrow and was headed towards the staircase. He then taps one of the boards and then said, "You better not be making me head to my doom. If you do then I wouldn't waste the chance to take your leg off."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse