Spiral Labs

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Spiral Labs

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 pm

"So its just a stronger version. Fair enough." She says, before looking around the room for her next objective!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

The spelunker tilts her head in a cute catlike manner.

"Nya?"

She grabs the controls and attempts to tackle another drone!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am

Elliot came to a stop infront of the elevator as he noticed to the hole in the ground. Seeing it was big enough for the robot to go through, he turned the mecha and went passed the elevator, instead moving to the hole, and jumped down over the edge of it...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 am

Circe wrote:Huh... Big hole. *Circe continues along the walkway, trying not to think about the impossibly deep pit below her.*

The walkway groans and creaks under her weight, but thankfully holds. To her right is a tunnel and before her is a sealed door!

Miku-chan wrote:As both Delphi and Mimi get a feel for the bot's, Delphi seems to be enjoying the chaos induced carnage while Mimi continues to fire her arrow into the drones...

Soon, both have defeated all the opposing drones and are allowed to proceed!

KonokoHasano wrote:Usagi acks as she drops down a bit. "I didn't think I was going to go THAT high..." She has the robot rub its head and moves around the room.

With a crackle of electricity, a door grinds open, allowing her to proceed. Damn abandoned labs are always falling apart

Vomica wrote:You know what's the funny thing about dodging a single chain saw? There is always a second one there that might just happen to be waiting to cleave you in half! Merah brings the other weapon around to bare, attempting to sunder the poor drone.

And incredibly... the drone is sliced! Physics must be taking it's lunch.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...Should I risk it?" said Maki as she saw the hole. She then wonder if she could jump it but decided to see if she make wings appear out of the robot.

-------------------

"Well that was better then I thought," said Mike as she walked over to the bot and tried to draw out energy from it.

Sadly, wings don't appear for Maki

-----

Mike draws the remaining power from the robot, powering up even more!

Feng wrote:The spelunker tilts her head in a cute catlike manner.

"Nya?"

She grabs the controls and attempts to tackle another drone!

Her robot pounces the drone, it's claws skewering it!

Knight Errant wrote:"So its just a stronger version. Fair enough." She says, before looking around the room for her next objective!

Another, larger door opens, allowing Dact to proceed!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot came to a stop infront of the elevator as he noticed to the hole in the ground. Seeing it was big enough for the robot to go through, he turned the mecha and went passed the elevator, instead moving to the hole, and jumped down over the edge of it...

Elliot lands on a rusted catwalk! Thankfully, one that supports the weight of his robot. It offers only one path forward. Last chance to back out!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 am

Blaze wrote:The walkway groans and creaks under her weight, but thankfully holds. To her right is a tunnel and before her is a sealed door!

Hm... *After a moment's thought, Circe draws her mech's weapon and tries to force the door open.*
Circe

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm

With a crackle of electricity, a door grinds open, allowing her to proceed. Damn abandoned labs are always falling apart

Usagi quickly proceeds out the door~
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Blaze wrote:Sadly, wings don't appear for Maki

-----

Mike draws the remaining power from the robot, powering up even more!

"Well we jump to our deaths then," said Maki as she then begins to jump to the ledge.

"Good. Let see what we have here," said Mike as he proceeds to punch another robot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Feng » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Feeling confident with her grasp of the controls the Spelunker (lets call her Kitty for convenience) grins with happiness as she has her machine charge into a group of drones having it slash them to ribbons.

"Nya~! This is fun!" :mrgreen:
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Vomica » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Merah giggles happily in the cockpit! ...Blair still operates the machine though. There might still be danger!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

Dact... heads through the door! Epic poem stuff here, people.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Circe wrote:Hm... *After a moment's thought, Circe draws her mech's weapon and tries to force the door open.*

The door groans and resists, but is forced open! It's pitch black inside

KonokoHasano wrote:Usagi quickly proceeds out the door~

Through the door, Usagi finds an elevator!

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PERFORM THESE TESTS. AS PAYMENT, TAKE THIS ROBOT, BUT PLEASE DEFUSE FROM THE DRONE SO WE MAY USE IT FOR MORE TESTS.

However, a large hole has rusted in the wall and Usagi can see some kind of corridor beyond it.

Maiden Miki wrote:Well we jump to our deaths then," said Maki as she then begins to jump to the ledge.

"Good. Let see what we have here," said Mike as he proceeds to punch another robot.

Maki falls! For five feet, and then lands on a walkway suspended by thick cables. Thick rusting cables that groan ominously...

------

The robot is PAWNCHED, electricity arcing from Mike's fist into it's body, shorting it out

Feng wrote:Feeling confident with her grasp of the controls the Spelunker (lets call her Kitty for convenience) grins with happiness as she has her machine charge into a group of drones having it slash them to ribbons.

"Nya~! This is fun!" :mrgreen:

The robots are easily sliced as Kitty destroys them all! A doorway opens allowing her to proceed!

Vomica wrote:Merah giggles happily in the cockpit! ...Blair still operates the machine though. There might still be danger!

Indeed there is! Another drone sneaks up on the pair and grabs them, giving them a bear hug!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... heads through the door! Epic poem stuff here, people.

Dact finds herself in a corridor! One that... seals itself. A pipe descends from the ceiling and links up with her robot

INSUFFICIENTLY COLORED PILOT DETECTED. INITIATING JUICE PUMP.

Liquid starts to flow into Dact's cockpit. Liquid that looks suspiciously like... cocomelon juice. Gulp.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Blaze wrote:The door groans and resists, but is forced open! It's pitch black inside.

Lamps, lamps... *Seeing how dark it is, Circe searches her control panel for any external lights. If she finds any, she'll activate them.*
Circe

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Blaze wrote:Maki falls! For five feet, and then lands on a walkway suspended by thick cables. Thick rusting cables that groan ominously...

------

The robot is PAWNCHED, electricity arcing from Mike's fist into it's body, shorting it out

"Now let me see. Either I move really fast or fall to my death," said Maki as she began to move forward to avoid being caught in such a trap.

---------------

"Alright....That is more like it," said Mike as she tries to take out another robot. She tries to see if there was any energy she could drain.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Showing no desire to back out, Elliot marched the mech down the catwalk, although he did lean out slightly to peer nervously at the rusted supports that were keeping the thing up. "How old is this place... ", muttered the crossdressing teenager as he continued on.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Through the door, Usagi finds an elevator!

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PERFORM THESE TESTS. AS PAYMENT, TAKE THIS ROBOT, BUT PLEASE DEFUSE FROM THE DRONE SO WE MAY USE IT FOR MORE TESTS.

However, a large hole has rusted in the wall and Usagi can see some kind of corridor beyond it.

"Uh... alright." Usagi defuses from the drone. After all, she didn't need it. Upon noticing the corridor, she makes her way on through it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse