Spiral Labs

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Spiral Labs

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:57 am

Elliot peered through the cockpit window of his mecha. "Hmm, let's definitely replace these blades with some gun of blasters. I wonder if they have colour-based weapons...", he murmured as he scanned the wide variety of options available.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Dact blinks at this news! "Thats... interesting..." She maneuvers her robot over. "How do I..." Before pausing. "Do what feels natural. See I learn." She says, going to combine with the robot!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Feng wrote:The spelunker looks over the driving apparatus....

.... ....
.... ....
.... ....

Before flooring the pedal. "Nya?" o.O

Suddenly, the robot-the text informs the busty spelunker that it's name is GRAND LYON- gallops forward,d own the hall! Soon, it arrives in a wide room, several drones standing within!

DEFEAT THESE DRONES TO PROCEED

Maiden Miki wrote:

"Great," said Maki as she began to see if she can use the weapons on the drone. She tries to fire a fury of missiles.

-------------------

"Now this is something. What kind of energy I got....," said Mike as she checked the display.[/quote]
The robot's missile pods open up and fire! THe missiles impact on the wall... blowing them open! A gaping hole exists, allowing Maki into areas she shouldn't be!

-----

Mike's display shows it's just electricity. Yawn :/

Circe wrote:There we go... *Circe goes through the new door.*

Down another hallway Circe finds... an elevator!

THANK YOU. YOU MAY TAKE THIS ROBOT AND USE IT HOW YOU WILL. HOWEVER, WE ASK THAT YOU DEFUSE WITH THIS DRONE SO IT MAY BE USED TO INSTRUCT FUTURE PILOTS

It seems that this is the end of this escapade. But wait! There to the side is a hole in the wall, and beyond it is a walkway! Either Circe can take the robot and leave, or investigate the mysteries of this place further. She will also find that the pull that lead her to this place is gone, so there is no compulsion to stay

KonokoHasano wrote:"So that means..." Usagi commands her robot to leap at the other drone and attempt to combine!

Usagi and her robot become an orb of red light, one that melds with the drone! Said drone gains some red in it's paintjob as a head with bunny ears! A jetback bursts out of it's back as Usagi finds herself inside the newly formed head!

Vomica wrote:Oooh! Chainsaw! Since there is nothing else better to rend through metal, wires, and other bits then a chainsaw. Really! ...don't have that look on your face. They won't get snagged in the wire, or damaged by the metal. Their chainsaws of... err... science!

The two pilots make their way towards the drones now, having their weapon systems out!

One of the drones rushes at the pair, moving to the side to try and avoid the potential chansaw-y death that awaits!

Miku-chan wrote:Delphi jumps up heroically and shouts to the heavens..."STEEEEEEEEEEERIKE!!! and spins in a excited spin...

Mimi looks at the long bow in her robots hand before tentatively pulling at the string..."Um... Indigo arrow?" she tentatively questions

Delphi's random spinning knocks down several more drones with a loud CRUNCH!

Te string, a beam of indigo energy extending between the limbs is pulled! Upon firing, it looses a bot of energy that penetrates a drone!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot peered through the cockpit window of his mecha. "Hmm, let's definitely replace these blades with some gun of blasters. I wonder if they have colour-based weapons...", he murmured as he scanned the wide variety of options available.
Harri-chan wrote:Elliot peered through the cockpit window of his mecha. "Hmm, let's definitely replace these blades with some gun of blasters. I wonder if they have colour-based weapons...", he murmured as he scanned the wide variety of options available.

Sadly, no color weapons are available. But there are indeed blaster arms! They are highlighted on the screen with the words "REPLACE CURRENT ARMS WITH THESE? Y/N"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks at this news! "Thats... interesting..." She maneuvers her robot over. "How do I..." Before pausing. "Do what feels natural. See I learn." She says, going to combine with the robot!

Lady Dact and her robot turn into a ball of blue light that melds with the drone! Some blue paint appears on it as a helmeted robot head emerges from the top! Lady Dact finds herself withing the head
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Blaze wrote:Down another hallway Circe finds... an elevator!

THANK YOU. YOU MAY TAKE THIS ROBOT AND USE IT HOW YOU WILL. HOWEVER, WE ASK THAT YOU DEFUSE WITH THIS DRONE SO IT MAY BE USED TO INSTRUCT FUTURE PILOTS

It seems that this is the end of this escapade. But wait! There to the side is a hole in the wall, and beyond it is a walkway! Either Circe can take the robot and leave, or investigate the mysteries of this place further. She will also find that the pull that lead her to this place is gone, so there is no compulsion to stay

Hm... I'd still like to know what this place is about... *Ignoring the elevator, guides her robot through the other walkway (provided it's large enough).*
Circe

Postby Feng » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:52 pm

The spelunker's foot is still flooring the accelerator, probably causing it to mow down the drones before it!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" O______________________o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 am

"Hmm...SHould I or should I not?" asked Miki as she walked over and tried to look into the hole.

-----------

"Useful but not what I expected," said Mike as he tries to generate the electricity and fire it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:40 am

Usagi and her robot become an orb of red light, one that melds with the drone! Said drone gains some red in it's paintjob as a head with bunny ears! A jetback bursts out of it's back as Usagi finds herself inside the newly formed head!

"Oh man, Ritsu is SO going to be jealous!" Usagi let out as she moved the drone about, trying to fly with the jetpack.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

"Huh... that was interesting..." She mutters, wondering what this combined robot could do...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 am

Elliot pressed Yes to replace the blades with blasters, "That should do it", he said to himself with a nod. Pulling the levers, he turned the mecha around and went to continue onwards.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Circe wrote:Hm... I'd still like to know what this place is about... *Ignoring the elevator, guides her robot through the other walkway (provided it's large enough).*

Indeed it is! Circe and her robot are standing on a wide walkway suspended over a seemingly bottomless pit. Looking back, she can see that the rooms she progressed through were just a series of cubes suspended over the pit

Feng wrote:The spelunker's foot is still flooring the accelerator, probably causing it to mow down the drones before it!

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" O______________________o

Her robot pounces the drones, it's claws extending to skewer one!

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh man, Ritsu is SO going to be jealous!" Usagi let out as she moved the drone about, trying to fly with the jetpack.

The jetpack fires and her combined robot takes off... hitting it's head on the roof x.x

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...SHould I or should I not?" asked Miki as she walked over and tried to look into the hole.

-----------

"Useful but not what I expected," said Mike as he tries to generate the electricity and fire it.

Looking out the hole, she sees a bottomless pit and a walkway a short jump away. It looks sturdy enough to support her.

-----

The electricity arks from her robot's hands and hits a robot, shorting it out!

Knight Errant wrote:"Huh... that was interesting..." She mutters, wondering what this combined robot could do...

Looking at the displays, it seems that other than a boost in it's stats, it can still do anything it could do befo-Mounted Form?

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot pressed Yes to replace the blades with blasters, "That should do it", he said to himself with a nod. Pulling the levers, he turned the mecha around and went to continue onwards.

Arms extend from the wall and lift Elliot's robot up, more coming out to remove the current arms and replace them with the new ones!

Continuing on, he finds himself... at the exit! An elevator stands ready to take it back to the surface, The tinny voice eminates from the speakers once more

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. AS PAYMENT, YOU MAY KEEP THIS ROBOT."

However, a large hole is in the ground to the right, permitting entrance to the backstage areas of the facility, large enough to accommodate the robot. What will Elliot do?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Blaze wrote:Indeed it is! Circe and her robot are standing on a wide walkway suspended over a seemingly bottomless pit. Looking back, she can see that the rooms she progressed through were just a series of cubes suspended over the pit.

Huh... Big hole. *Circe continues along the walkway, trying not to think about the impossibly deep pit below her.*
Circe

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:13 am

As both Delphi and Mimi get a feel for the bot's, Delphi seems to be enjoying the chaos induced carnage while Mimi continues to fire her arrow into the drones...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 am

The jetpack fires and her combined robot takes off... hitting it's head on the roof x.x

Usagi acks as she drops down a bit. "I didn't think I was going to go THAT high..." She has the robot rub its head and moves around the room.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:26 pm

One of the drones rushes at the pair, moving to the side to try and avoid the potential chansaw-y death that awaits!

You know what's the funny thing about dodging a single chain saw? There is always a second one there that might just happen to be waiting to cleave you in half! Merah brings the other weapon around to bare, attempting to sunder the poor drone.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 am

Blaze wrote:Looking out the hole, she sees a bottomless pit and a walkway a short jump away. It looks sturdy enough to support her.

-----

The electricity arks from her robot's hands and hits a robot, shorting it out!

"Hmm...Should I risk it?" said Maki as she saw the hole. She then wonder if she could jump it but decided to see if she make wings appear out of the robot.

-------------------

"Well that was better then I thought," said Mike as she walked over to the bot and tried to draw out energy from it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse