Spiral Labs

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Spiral Labs

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:39 pm

"This just in, a group of spelunkers came across a curious find while exploring a cave system near the city today. What appears to be a laboratory long since abandoned with paintings on the wall around the entrance. Curiouser still, within the lab is a sealed door that has thus far been impossible to open.

"No notes or computers have been found, but insider were more paintings on the wall. Investigators are still trying to decide if this was a Brotherhood laboratory or if we have found proof of science in the Stone Age."

In other news, local supernatural investigators, the Exorcists cleared another section of Neo-Muffinville of mon-"

Throughout Muffinville, those who have been affected by the Muffinville colors or who have some control over them will feel a strange... tug. If they decide to follow the tug, they would find themselves outside the cave where the lab was found. Thankfully, no one is around and no barricades have been erected, and the tug leads into the cave...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Spiral Labs

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Elliot was one of those drawn by the tugging sensation. While separated from Ellie, the beige still played a large part in his life. It was the reason for him currently being fourteen, and dressed as a girl. A very convincing girl at that, the colour energy giving the androgynous boy an even more feminine appearance as time went by. He wore a long-sleeved white cotton blouse, with a red tie, and a short, grey pleated skirt, with white ankle socks and black mary janes, while his now quite long blonde hair was tied in a loose ponytail.

Hesitating at the entrance to the cave, he looks around for others...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Hearing the report, and looking for something to do, Dact takes a wandering over to the cave! Eventually coming across Elliot! He pauses at seeing the crossdressed boy. "Err... hi.''
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hmm...." said Mike as he let out a huge sneeze. He then looked down to notice a familiar chibi. "You sense it too?"

"Yeah. Something is going on," said Megan as she walked next to Mike. Her arms were crossed.

"Doesn't take a genius to know that. Still I wonder...." said Francesca as she had some sort of instrument in her hand. A button on it was blinking green.

"Well duh but what is it," asked Mike as he adjusted his hat.

Elsewhere in Muffinville Park was a pink haired girl who seem to be leaning against a tree. She looked up and then around. Makithen said, "What is that?"

"What was that?" asked Donas he walked out a a clearing of trees with his sword in hand. He then looked around and said, "I am guessing you are referring to something.

"Yeah...I feel some sort of tug," said Maki as she hummed a bit.

(I have a lot of characters that can control colors or been affected by them.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Circe » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

*Circe approaches the cave, having been plled toward it both as one who has been affected by Colors and as one with a degree of control over them.* Hm...
Circe

Postby Lola » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Lola, Avatar of Green, makes a bouncy entrance with a burst of green fire!

Being bored, and curious, she heads inside the cave!
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." -Lord Vetinari
Lola
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Vomica » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Merah is drawn like a mouth to the flame... the very structure she lives in is alive in the primary Colors, and she herself is exposed to Red on a daily bases. The tug for her isn't something she can ignore -- the girl wanders up to the cave entrance wearing what one might on a safari. She has on a matching pair of khaki shorts and shirt -- complete with a brown hat. On her back is a backpack full of various gear. The young meta-physicist is in her adventuring gear! ...who knows why she has come... if it's only from the pull -- or if it's more professional curiosity.

As she makes her way around a bend, she spots Elliot and Dact... the girl gives a wave to the two, "...hey there you two!" On closer inspection, she notices that one is in fact Elliot -- thus she darts the last few yards over to glomp him around the waist... then releases with a blush.

Standing a few feet behind Merah is another woman. She is dressed more practically -- a pair of blue jeans and a cyan tank top. She has blonde hair, and blue eyes. ...the woman being Blair, one of Merah's older sisters -- and the Blue sibling out of the seven. Giving Dact a skeptical eye, she then turns back to watch her little sister protectively.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Chris Thorn » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm

A small copper sphere drops from the ceiling of a section of cave near the entrance that people are being drawn to, and sits stationary on the floor of the passage
Last edited by Chris Thorn on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend." Anon

nee Chris C. Thorndyke
Chris Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 pm

"Well you know what? Go out there and get'em," said Francesca as she smiled and pushed Mike.

"What? Why me?" asked Mike as he looked at Francesca. He then looked over to Megan.

The chibi shook her head and said, "Not going in that cave."

"You are the test dummy for this. So have fun," said Francesca as she gave him the thumbs up and threw a bracelet at him.

"Sigh...whatever. Okay. I get the point," said Mike as he took it and slipped it on. He then sighed and walked into the cave.

-----------

"Well I think I am going to head for the source of this," said Don as he began to walk. He then stopped when Maki got in his way.

"No. I will go. Best if you stay out of this," said Maki as she looked at Don. The pinkette then began to walk. "I feel that I am better equip for this."

"I don't know what you are talking about little miss but it is better if I go. Most likely it will be dan-" said Don before being elbowed by the young girl. Maki then jumped up and hit him in the shoulder to knock him out.

"Sorry but I am more then a little girl," said the Turquoise Avatar. Maki then began to emit blue smoke from herself in order to reach the cave. She then stopped for a moment and looked around, "Hmm..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 am

Elliot lifted a hand and wriggled his fingers in a wave at Dact, before turning just in time to catch Merah as she glomped him, causing a bright smile to break out across his lips. "Merah! You felt it too huh?", he asked, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Wow, cute outfit", he blushed, glancing down over her explorer gear, before looking up, and noticing the older blonde girl watching the red-touched teen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 am

Those who feel the pull will feel the urge to head inside the cave! Thankfully, previous investigators have got floodlights set up, so they can find their way.

At the back of the cave is a metal door that has been forced open. Around it are cave paintings depicting some kind of large creatures in different colors.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:01 am

"This is probably unsafe as all hell, but I can't help being curious." Usagi muttered as she followed the people she could see. "Leave it to mom and everybody else at home to NOT be curious just this once."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Merah snugs Elliot tightly! Before giving a wave to the woman behind her, "...that's Blair! ...my sisters decided they need to keep a closer eye on me... and stuff..." The teenager trails off.

Blair takes a step forward, "...she's the little explorer. And we know she is capable -- and more experienced then some of us -- but she is still a child. ...and some of our sisters insists are treating her as her form. Well...." The woman walks up to Dact and Elliot, "...you two can call me Blair."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Still hugging Merah, Elliot tilting his head slightly as Blair came forward. He looked up at the blonde girl, nodding his head in agreement. "I'm... ", he hesitates, glancing down at Merah with a shy smile, "I'm Ellie... Merah's friend from school", he introduced himself, before finally letting go of the younger girl.

"I don't know about you... but I want to see what's going on here", he said, and started to head into the cave, pausing at the open metal door to look back at the others, "You coming?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 pm

A dark haired spelunker approaches the cave, pickaxe in hand. He is dressed for cave delving carrying enough gear on his person to make a Hylian swordsman sweat!

"So this is the rumored Brotherhood laboratory, eh" he mumbles as he approaches the cave mouth. "Very curious..."

Turning, he spots Dact, Elliot and Blair.

"Oh hey. Are you guys here to explore as well?" o.o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse