That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 am

"Thanks", he said, taking the underwear and bundling a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt under his arm. "Are you offering your services as a maid, Kirei? You'd look good in one of those dressed he laughed, before heading into the tiny bathroom.

After stripping, he showered, dried, brushed his teeth, and then pulled on the underwear, only now realising they weren't ones he owned. "Hey... where did these come from?", he called through the door.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Kirei: A 'gift' from Raleigh to the boss. I suspect they were cursed. Come on out and lets see what it did to you?

*Elliot might notice that he(?) is quite a bit shorter than usual.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 pm

"Cursed?", moaned Elliot, throwing the bathroom door open, left stood there in just the unfamiliar underwear. "Wait a minute... are you telling me you're trying out Vulpina's panties on me incase they're cursed?! That's not cool!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Kirei: Well you are the new guy... err well girl at the moment and we've been checking for traps in them ever since that particular demon incident Raleigh incited after placing some attractant powder in her underwear. *Indeed its true. Elliot is now a young (8-10) seemingly catgirl with a slight tiger stripe pattern on her skin/fur complete with a somewhat tufted tail.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Elliot's eyes widen as he heard Kirei correct herself when referring to his gender... before letting out a squeal as he looked down over himself. "If I take them off... I'll turn back... right?", she asked, her hands grasping the material of the panties. It would have been funny if it had happened to Vulpina... but this was just embarrassing!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 am

Kirei: If those are like the ones I have no doubt gave him the idea, nope. In fact I would be amazed if you could slip them any further down than your ankles for awhile. I might be able to cook up something ti dispel them later though or I could teach you the concepts and let you try it yourself.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 am

"Great...", she groaned. Walking over to the jumbled pile of clothes on the couch, she searched through them. "I offer you breakfast... and this is how I'm repaid", she complained. "I hope Vulpina appreciates what I'm doing for her". While there were a lot of clothes overall, the choice in any specific size wasn't so big, and so she ended up pulling on a cream satin dress that had puffed up shoulders trimmed with white lace, and a knee-length skirt packed with frothy white lace petticoats, before slipping her feet into white frilly ankle socks and cream leather mary janes, and finishing with a simple hair band that had a cream bow nestled on top!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 am

Kirei: Don't worry about that. She is fairly thankful for your efforts. Let's see... I think your target is outside the city today if some of the preliminary reports we have gotten are anything to go by.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am

"I want to know something...", she said, grasping onto Kirei's skirt to halt her. "Yesterday I wore a maid disguise and a chef one... but he knew it was me the whole time. How can I stop him knowing it's me?", she asked, leaning her head back to look up at the woman. "He doesn't figure it out because I look like me, but he can sense it. How can I make him just see me with his eyes and not his magic?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:24 am

Kirei: Unless you know how to perform one of the most complex versions of soul emulation I doubt you can. He possesses that passive Dragon's Eye ability of his which lets him see souls and through all illusions. Vulpina has a similar talent that lets her pick up on the mental structure of those around her so she knows who to target. There is almost no way to hide from him at all. Failing that talent I suppose you could rely on him being too busy to notice you in a crowd though. Given enough of a group of people or even animals around you he probably won't pick you specifically out of the crowd unless he looks for you specific energy wavelength. If he does then there are ways to block that level of scrying.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:51 am

"Makes disguises kinda pointless", she murmured disappointedly, looking down over the particularly girly cream dress. "Wait... mental structures? Can't we... alter those?", she asked, a little hesitantly. "It just seems a lot of effort to go through if he can sense me do easily...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:21 am

Kirei: Well if you want you can skip dressing up to fool him I suppose. Though your questions raise one of my own. How is it that you recognize him every time? From what I saw of him the day I arrived before I met you he kept switching his appearance multiple times. How is it that you know its him you are following?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:58 am

"I've only followed him when he's looked the way he normally does to me", she explained, glancing up at Kirei for a moment, before letting out a sigh. "May as well just write him a letter each week to ask what his wishing to reveal then, since the whole spying thing is pointless", she shrugged, and trudged off into the bathroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Kirei: We've done that before. He told us everything he was doing truthfully to the letter so far as our spies could tell. The problem is that he loves to lie with truth when he can. What he says and does isn't exactly what it appears. We want someone who has been around him for some time to follow him and interpret for us. As for following him it isn't so bad. Even though he will almost always know you are there he will ignore it for the most part. Consider it a game. Vulpina could have assigned you to feeding some of her pets instead. Not pleasant.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:58 pm

"It's not a very fun game, is it? Being in disguise was kinda fun... ", she murmured as she came back out of the bathroom, her cheeks a little red. "Can't you do something with my... what did you call it? Mental Structure? Then he won't know it's me... you just have to make sure that whatever you change, you make sure I know the mission I have to accomplish... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse