That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Lament: Heh, just like a kid. Oh well, I'm off to do my jobs for the day. *Lament shifts her form to that of a more normal looking young woman before stepping out of the apartment to get to business.*

Kirei: *Muttering to herself.* Lazy, no account, cow udder, whimsical, grumble mumble *Seems she is still grumbling about her latest issue in her own work to notice the childishness of her current charge.* And no doubt she'll try and seduce me too...
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Elliot waved to Lament as she left the apartment, and then turned to watch Kirei with an amused look as he continued his breakfast. "You seriously need to just chill out some, Kirei. The last two mornings you've been up stupidly early, and thinking about work first thing. Just relax. Have a slice of pizza and we'll play some DDR".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Kirei: You keep mentioning DDR. What is that exactly? Is it that dancing game?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yup! You stand on a mat with four arrows, and then when the arrow comes up on screen, you jump on it", he explained, wiping off his hands after finishing his pizza slice. "I think it would help you chill out a bit... which you really need to do, Kirei... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Kirei: Well I suppose I can check it out at least. Who knows? It might be a useful tool for teaching you how to blend in in the right situations. A good spy might have to dance while following their target. I know for a fact that your target attends a few balls here and there.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 pm

"Heh heh... not that sort of dancing". Finishing off his drink, he brushed passed her, and rolled out two dance mats infront of the TV. "Want to watch me go through it first?", he asked as the game came up on the screen.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Kirei: Sure. *Thinking to herself: You haven't been to many balls where half the attendants have seven limbs or are blobs either so I wouldn't bet on the dancing being outside the acceptable.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Elliot picked the easiest setting, rolling his eyes at Kirei before he selected his song and started to bounce around with the music. There wasn't too many things Elliot was good at it, but he seemed pretty good at the game. His loose blonde hair swished around as he danced, "You can jump in anytime you want... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Kirei: You know we have a trainer similar to this for teaching combat skills to the particularly incompetent. Its not up to your target's speed training with lethal laser fire but it effective enough. *She jumps in and tries out this game a bit. Unsurprising she manages to keep a perfect score running as matching the little arrows is less trying on her than having to stay in the apartment in some ways.* Hm.. speed training... yes. We are going to have to look into that for you. Not that it will help if he pulls that whole dimension of time trick of his but it could help for you to keep up with him when he moves in normal ways.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

"More training? Do you know I wore two dresses and a bikini yesterday? You show me how many spies will do that!", he said with a little frown, his cheeks going red as he recalled the events of yesterday. As the song finished, he increased the difficulty for the next one, and resumed dancing. "You know for Raleigh I once spent an afternoon as a six year old girl riding a bike around the town to follow thieves?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

*Keeping up with the difficultly she nods her head.* Kirei: Yes, we know. It was in your fate thread so we already knew and even if it wasn't for that we would have known when Lady Vulpina watched your past. As for what you have already done that isn't that unusual. I once had to transform my entire body twelve times in the space of five minutes and then spent the rest of the day as my targets underwear in order to get information for my mistress.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Kirei's reveal of a previous job totally took Elliot by suprise, so much so that he stopped dancing to stare at her with an open mouth, which caused her score score to shoot passed his and win her the round. "You spent a day... as underwear?", he blushed. "Wow... being a kid doesn't seem so bad now.. ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Kirei: I've actually been worse. At least this target was fairly normal. I have a comrade who told me they had to pose as a mirror for one sicko who... well lets say she tried to compete with a queen once in a rather infamous contest. Trust me, you have it easier than it could be.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:25 pm

"Okay... now that's how you start a morning", he said with a grin, turning the game off. "We'll have to make sure Lament stays for it tomorrow. Now... getting dressed... ", he murmured, and started to rummage through piles of clothing that were laying about...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 am

*Kirei walks over and hands a pair of underwear to Elliot as he is hunting his clothes. He might not notice that this isn't a pair he owns.* Kirei: Here. You really should keep a cleaner place. I'm almost certain I could find some of those dreadful roaches in this place. You know they aren't very nice, right? Rather mean what with their arrogance about survivability.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse