That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Elliot watched a few more kids pass through the gate, and then latched onto a couple of boys that were coming by, heading it through it alongside them, feeling a little embarrassed by her girly dress in comparison to their clothes. Arriving on the island, she felt a great sense of satisfaction, the dress swishing as she turned to look at the view of Muffinville for a moment.

"Now... to work... ", she said to herself, and marched into the school!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

*As she walks into the school she will spot some signs and arrows directing new students toward a hall meant for speeches and ceremonies. That is likely where the dean and her teacher will be as the new students are met and greeted and the usual tedium a school likes to engage in. Once she arrives there, assuming she follows the cues, she will be met with several seats set up for her to take some of which are obviously meant for the more non-humanoid students mixed in.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Sure enough, Elliot followed the directions and ended up at the hall, and took her seat, blushing a little as it left her feet dangling above the ground and her frilly dress spilling out around her thighs. She squirmed and tugged at the clothing, trying to push it down as she looked around for a sign of the teachers....
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

*Several people can be seen in seats along a raised platform in front of the student's seating area. As other people file in and take seats Elliot will probably notice a person who has risen and taken a post behind the podium. The person who is standing before the podium is wearing a mostly dirty white looking hood and what one might relate as ninja garb. From inside the hood slitted red eyes look out over the students and occasionally one might catch the flicker of a forked tongue. A large reptillian tail leads out from behind the being that stands up to start a speech. While the form is different than normal, from her perspective, the voice and speech habits give away that its Raleigh up there.*

Raleigh: Welcome new students to our newest term. As I'm sure most of you know this school exists to create only the best of the best in every field you may care to name. While we bill and celebrate ourselves as a school of magic worry not if you are here for a different curriculum. Our technology courses will have you capable of splicing genes in the field and able to turn a deflector barrier into a weapon of mass destruction inside the first three months with even greater lessons coming along as time goes on. Those of you here to learn how to be warriors will be happy to note that we will be teaching you not only the best techniques but as many as we can cram into your heads. To be sure these first few weeks will be a bit harsh what with building up pain tolerance but it will be worth it when you will be able to shrug off being assaulted by an entire legion on your own to plow through to your goal. Those of you hear to learn magic, fear not, for you are never forgotten. We will have you ready and able to cast planet crackers before you graduate and will most certainly try to keep you all challenged and ahead of the curve.

Now for something some of you might be wondering, yes there will be crosstraining of all students. Why? Because it is in your best interest to be able to do at least a little bit of everything just in case however do not worry. Your main chosen curriculum will be almost exclusively what we will concentrate on here at the start to get a solid base for you all.

((Heh, dust off my ancient character design from when I was 12. Felt it might be amusing to use his dream king form since he had reacquired that set of powers recently.))
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:18 am

Elliot smiled proudly as she realised it was Raleigh up there, but thought it was best to keep quiet and listen rather than boast about her discovery to the other kids. And listen she did, showing far more interest in Raleigh's talk of powers, than she ever had a teenage boy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:28 am

Raleigh: We will now start handing out your assigned class sheets and the like so you know which rooms to go to and who to expect to be teaching. Those of you with some special considerations, such as burning in the sun and the like, will have further details to guide you around campus and ease your worries. All sheet will contain information about appropriating room and board here at the school should you need it.

Now then, students, relax and enjoy yourselves. Feel free to try new things and experiment as that is part of what learning is about as I can assure you this is about as safe an environment as you can get for such things. *Muttered.* Namely because while here I won't let you die.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Elliot listened to Raleigh with a smile on her face, her feet lightly swinging back and forth over the edge of her chair. When the talk was over, she watched the other students, eventually climbing to her feet and smoothing out her dress slightly, tiger tail swishing about behind her legs, and went to join the line for her class sheet.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 pm

*Elliot will be happy to note that her line is the one Raleigh is personally overseeing. After a short time he hands her a set of papers detailing her lessons and rooms to keep in mind. Perhaps she can get in good with the teacher if she asks for help finding her room or something? Never to early to start up a conversation with a teacher.*
****At Elliot's Apartment****
*Kirei huffs.* Kirei: Lady, surely this game is pointless. I doubt it'll teach him anything.

Vulpina: Heh, perhaps. Mortal sentients are queer creatures that never behave as expected or directed. Its what makes them amusing.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 am

"Thank you, Sir", said the young cat girl in her sweetest, most polite voice as she took her class sheet. Hopefully Raleigh wouldn't be able to detect her true identity, as she didn't even know that herself right now. "I was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem...", she said, motioning got him to bend down to her level.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:24 pm

*Kneels down to the little girl's height.* Sure little (it is clear he means in size rather than age) one. How might I help you?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

She showed no sign of being embarrassed at being called there, as far as she was concerned, this was her normal age and height. "First of all, let me say what a pleasure it is to be learning from such a great person as yourself, Sir. But the thing is... my Mom made me wear this dress, to make a good impression... but I'm not really into this frilly sort of look. I was wondering if you could find some replacement clothing... or... even better, show me how I could alter it with magic?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Sure. Its a minor spell though it can be difficult for a beginner since it manipulates matter. That is assuming you aren't just wanting to change its color. Shall I do it for you right now and then you come see me after class for some instruction on how to do it for yourself?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 pm

"Yes please", smiled the young cat girl. She didn't know what she was more pleased about, the fact she'd found a way out of the very frilly dress, or she'd only been here five minutes and was already scheduled for extra learning outside of the regular class hours. Either way, it meant a very happy little girl.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Alright, you want some pants I'm sure at least. Perhaps a nice little coverall or something?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 am

"Sounds good to me, Sir", said the young cat girl with a smile as she looked up at him. "It really is an honour to have you do this for me! You must be do busy...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse