That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Kirei: I suppose I could though I don't know if I should. This shouldn't affect your ability to remember the mission but it will possibly make you act a bit different or even alter your tastes like what kind of food you like and so on if I do. Are you sure you want me to do this?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:21 am

"It's for the good of the mission, Kirei!", she said, her enthusiasm flooding back. "It's the only way we're going to really be able to spy on him... we must do whatever we can. Besides... you could... I dunno, write down what my current structure looks like, and just set it back the way it was, after we're done?", she smiled. "Think of how impressed Vulpina will be... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Kirei: Alright then. Hold still after taking a seat as you would likely fall if I did this while you are standing. This might make you think up is down and taste yellow on your tongue for an hour. *Kirei reaches into a bag she had brought with her to pull out some sort of strange device that looks like a cross between some sort of gaming light gun and a collection of large jars containing flowing and mixing colors.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Elliot went over to the couch, her dress rustling as she climbed onto it, and sat back, looking up at Kirei. Her nose wrinkled a little at the warning, but she peered curiously at the device that came out of the woman's bag, "Did you make that yourself?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Kirei: Some of it yes. The advantage with working for who we do is the technology it allows access to. Their simplest tech is the most advanced tech mortal society will ever achieve in all the multiverse. *She points the gun thing at Elliot.* Here we go. *She pulls the trigger and the gun blasts a yellow looking ray at Elliot.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Even as a young girl, Elliot still gave Kirei the same, bored look that the more mature and male Elliot gave Raleigh and his type when they rambled in that way. She sucked in a deep breath and clutched the edge of the couch with both hands, closing her eyes as the ray blasted towards her...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:14 pm

*Elliot will begin to feel like this form is pretty suiting for herself as she is a little girl after all. Admittedly a girl who would rather climb a tree and tussle with the boys than find a nice pink dress or think about how cute a boy is. She also knows that she can be perfect at pretty much anything and will always jump right into it to prove she can do so. She is fairly certain she is top of the class in whatever school she must surely attend given her age.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:25 pm

It was surely somewhat ironic, that as Kirei altered Elliot's mental structure to that of a little girl, she grew more uncomfortable in the frilly dress than she had been with her own mind intact. Her nose wrinkled at the feeling of the frilly lace around her thighs, and she let out an overly dramatic sigh as she looked up at Kirei. She already knew there were no boy clothes that would fit her, and that she'd just have to deal with the horribly girly dress.

"Did it work?", she asked, knowing that Kirei had been trying to alter her mind... but as far as she was aware, nothing had changed. It all felt... normal to her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Kirei: Somewhat. I think I got some stuff wrong. Oh well, you should be fine in either case. Now then I do believe you were supposed to be at school today. Remember to pay attention to the dean and likely your first teacher. I understand he has a lot of teach his students and sometimes does so by example rather than speech.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm

In contrast to how Elliot usually was, she actually looked up at Kirei as if she were paying attention to what the woman was saying as she explained what she'd be doing today. "Is he the one I'm supposed to make notes on, Miss Kirei?", she asked, pushing some comic books off the coffee table, revealing a notepad.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Kirei: Yes, sweetie. Just keep an eye on him and I'm sure you will learn lots of things. Now then, hurry along to school. *She hands Elliot a small datapad.* That should have the directions to the school for you. I have to go to work so you'll have to get there yourself which is something I know you can do since you are a big girl now.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:05 pm

The young girl showed no sign of finding anything insulting about the way Kirei spoke to her, and she even smiled proudly when the woman entrusted her with getting to school on her own as she was a big girl. "Thanks, Miss Kirei... ", she said. Pulling out a teen-sized back pack, she put her notepad into it, and slipped it over her shoulders before heading out of the apartment.

Eventually she reached the bottom of the tall building, and ventured out onto the Muffinville streets, following the directions on her little data device. The only thing that frustrated her a little was when she saw other kids who were also walking to school, especially boys, as it just made her want to get out of the frilly dress even more!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

*Some other students that Elliot sees, both big and small and of every race and creed she could ever imagine even in her original form, proceed into what appears to be a small gateway to a somewhat barren garden/lot. If she looks up though she will see floating in the air on its own little island sits a rather large campus filled with everything from dorms to gyms and training rooms a plenty alongside the class rooms. A sign next to the gateway mentions what it is attached to in large clear silver letters: Dragon's Transdimensional School of Magic.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:54 am

Strolling into the barren garden, Elliot frowned, before noticing the floating island above them. "Ahhh...". Eager to figure out the way up to the school, she turned to watch the other students, observing them with a calculating look while her little tiger tail swished back and forth behind her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 pm

*As she has likely noticed there is no sign of those who enter the gate being in the actual empty lot so they are likely being transported to the island as people step through. Some amount of looking up might show the observer that there is another gate near the edge of the island.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse