That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 pm

((This is for Elliot's completion of the day.)) *Kirei begins to tap her foot impatiently. Her current project should have been back home by now. Perhaps a greater punishment than simply being left suspended from the ceiling over night is in order. Hm..
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: That Evening (and another guest at midnight)

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 pm

A very tired looking Elliot returned to his apartment that evening, wearing what seemed to be a pair of black bikini bottoms, and a borrowed green t-shirt that was a couple of sizes too small, even for his skinny frame. Seeing the woman startled him, as he'd forgotten all about, "You're still here?", he groaned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Kirei: Yes of course I am. What happened to you exactly? You should have been back here to report in to me about whatever you might have found out. Did you even keep up with the target all day?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:10 pm

"Well... most of the day. I WAS watching him, but... I somehow got... roped into working as a pool maid", he blushed, looking down, and tugging the t-shirt to try and cover the bikini bottoms. "I've had a long, tiring day, I was looking forward to coming home and relaxing in peace... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Kirei: Oh no, you are going to tell me what got you distracted and then we are going to go over what to change.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:10 am

"I didn't get distracted! They convinced me I needed to... learn more about being a girl, and then sent me off to work without me even agreeing to it!", he whined.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Kirei: He can be a silver tongued devil when he wants. Hmph.... then get dressed for bed. You look like crap. I'll beat you...err wake you in the morning.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Elliot muttered to himself as he rummaged through a bundle of clothes, and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later, he returned, wearing a grey t-shirt that quite large, long enough to hide the fact he was wearing panties, as all his underwear seemed to be of the final kind. Pushing more clothes off the couch, he climbed onto it and rubbed his eyes, "You can have the bed... ", he sighed, and with that, closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 am

Kirei: Grr... I wasn't done harassing him quite yet.

Vulpina:Lay off him for tonight dear. He is a bit too deep in over his head in this after all. Besides, I have the feeling you will have someone else to help play with him soon. I suspect the old lizard has decided to somewhat interfere in an even more direct way.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Blissfully unaware of the psychic conversation, Elliot slept happily on the couch!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 pm

*Around midnight (Wow, who would have thought that would be when it happens?) a figure appears sitting in the windowsill of the apartment. The figure simply smiles to herself and reclines there waiting for morning. Perhaps she can have some fun with this assignment annoying both of them.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:27 am

Thirsty, Elliot wakes, rolling off the couch and stumbles across to the kitchen area when something in the window catches his attention. "Huh?", he murmured, lifting both hands to rub at his eyes before staring at the figure. "Kirei... ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Silhouette (sultry voiced): Close. I'm a new room mate for you and Ms. Priss though. I've been sent here to help with your education on behalf of mother. *A slice of light settles across the figure allowing Elliot to make out her form. She is wearing something purple that makes a bikini swimsuit seem proper for a church visit by comparison barely holding in her assets. Her red eyes and wings stand out and match nicely with her red and scaled tail that ends in a spade. Her hair however is an oddly dark shade in this light.* I'm a second tier succubus specializing in temptation and subterfuge. I'm here to help get you used to playing the girl and perhaps make sure you can have some fun when that fox's toy starts to be a hassle.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Elliot's sleepy eyes widened as he heard that voice come through the darkness. "Another room mate?", he asked, blushing, "You do know I only have one bed, right? And there's now three of us... ". His head tilted to one side, and then his mouth fell open as the light illuminated her slightly. "Wow... ", he murmured, clearly a victim to her charms as any red blooded male would be, despite spending more and more time dressed as a girl. "You... you can have the bed", he said, swallowing a deep breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Silhouette: Now, now. I don't mind sharin' with both of you. Its more fun that way. By the way, my name is Lament by the way. I take it you are Ellie, yes?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse