Lucy's Inferno

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lucy's Inferno

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Dact nods and sits down!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Zoey wrote:Zoey's eyes widen. "Umm... well... its just I dont tend to wear much of this type of shoe... I get out of practice, you know?" ^///^U "I mean... what kind of girl doesnt know how to walk in heels!...hehehe" .____.;;;;;;;;;

Jean smiles and pats Zoey on the head.

"Okay, like me. Heel down first, then toe. One foot in front of the other. Keep your hips loose."

Jean walks back and forward in front of Zoey, swaying her hips~

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods and sits down!

Lucy gets to work! She applies mascara and blue eye shadow to Dact's eyes, some blush and some red lipstick!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Zoey nods. ^///^; "Yes, That's it. Hehehe... Thanks for the reminder" says Zoey nodding her head sagely, obviously not doing it herself.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Dact stays still, looking not happy at this current situation... but stomaching it.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 am

Zoey wrote:Zoey nods. ^///^; "Yes, That's it. Hehehe... Thanks for the reminder" says Zoey nodding her head sagely, obviously not doing it herself.

"Well, you're not gonna walk the walk if you just talk the talk! Get walking!" Jean says with a grin.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact stays still, looking not happy at this current situation... but stomaching it.

Lucy applies some finishing touches before nodding! "Done!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Zoey gets a bit more red. "Uhh... I don't want to show my stuff until the show starts... hehe" ^//^U Replies Zoey as just at that moment a stage woman walks in to the group.

"Ok girls, everyone to the stage for evaluation!" says the woman, before dissapearing behind the large dividing curtain.

The group could hear as the click of heels and shoes as everyone started to move out.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Dact gets up, stretching. "Finally... that felt like it took DAYS." She mutters... before looking up at the woman's voice. "I guess its go time..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Zoey wrote:Zoey gets a bit more red. "Uhh... I don't want to show my stuff until the show starts... hehe" ^//^U Replies Zoey as just at that moment a stage woman walks in to the group.

"Ok girls, everyone to the stage for evaluation!" says the woman, before dissapearing behind the large dividing curtain.

The group could hear as the click of heels and shoes as everyone started to move out.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact gets up, stretching. "Finally... that felt like it took DAYS." She mutters... before looking up at the woman's voice. "I guess its go time..."

"Okay! Okay okay okay..." Lucy mutters, starting to fret again before Logos puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Relax. We look great. We will do fine." she says. Lucy gulps, but gives a shaky nod.

"R-Right. Follow me everyone..." she says, leading the models after the others!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 am

Dact nods and follows!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:11 pm

As all the models come out to stage their divided into groups. Two groups cover the stage, Lucy's and the pink angel. "Over here" said the stage coordinator as organized Lucy's group on the right. "You, in front of the group" she said pulling Lucy in front.

An old man with a long beard wearing a suit stood up. Some younger people in formal outfits stayed sitting on their judge table. "Welcome all. Today one of you talented tailors will earn a place in our company. We will judge, style, originality, flare and workmanship. We will start from left to right. Teams are urge to wait their turn and watch. Good luck to all of you. I already am surprised by some of you... Colette , begin" he says sitting taking his papers giving a nod to the angel.

The pink haired angel walks up and curtsies for the table of judges. "First of all I'd like to express my thanks for you taking the time for this. Thank you" she says pretty cool and casual. "To begin, I'd like to show you my formal wear" she says extending her arms as two beautiful woman walk up to stage. "In these designs I had in mind the evening setting. Maybe something you'd wear for a nice dinner date or just a walk in the town" says Colette as both models strut in the catwalk.

One of them a brunnette wore a tube top dress with a long skirt that almost reached the ground. The skirt however was split in straps from mid thigh and waved with each step. Her legs were long and perfect. Her sparkly black high heels clicked with elegance as she made her way close to the judges table. "I do know that this design can be a bit bad during the night time, so..." said Colette as the model took what appeared to be a pretty elegant sash which was in fact a small elegant coat which she wore. "We decided that the dress's sash could double as an accessory and a jacket~"

The judges eyes grew wide as they wrote on the papers. They looked very impressed. Colette smiled. "With this second design we went from sexy formal to more smarter and conservative, but without lossing that femenine flare" she said as the second model walked up wearing a longer black tight skirt which covered her ankles, from that down it was loose. It barely touched the ground. The skirt had flower patterns on it. She wore a white top that had poffy shoulders and covered her whole chest, but was form fitting and showed they shape of her breasts pretty well. She also wore long silky black gloves and had a pretty expensive looking purse on her, all with paterns. Both models displayed their outfits with grace and allure. The judges were eating this up!

"Pretty impressive Colette..."
"I loved the last one"
"The first one could use some work, but the second one was incredible"

The old man smiled. "OK.. Lucy, your turn sweetie. Bring in your first two models and outfits" he said as Colette and her models walked back to their places. The angel didn't look to confident after the judges words, but she still shot Lucy a glare.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Lucy swallows hard and looks at Zoey and Dact.

"OKay... you two are up first."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Dact gulps a bit, not expecting to be first... but she looks to Zoey... nodding. "Alright, we can do this... lets go."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 am

Zoey turns to Dact and nods. She starts to walk up to the catwalk with one hand on her hip and the other loose. She tries to keep composure, but this was very embarrassing and she had never done this before.

The judges looked at both females and started taking notes right away. None of them were saying anything as Zoey and Dact made it to the catwalk.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Lucy watches the judges carefully, still looking incredibly nervous! She waits for them to come back so she can get them in their second set of outfits.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Dact walks down the catwalk! Letting her hips sway as she tries not to think... of anything. She puts one heeled foot infront of the other, in step with Zoey until they get back to Lucy!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse