Lucy's Inferno

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Lucy's Inferno

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Its early morning in the exorcists household and strangely enough with the early morning paper arrives a letter directly ment for the Exorcist Lucy. The letter comes from a Fashion Design group called: Experience...
Fashion Corp.

Re: Lucy's Inferno

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Blaze collects the morning paper and picks up the letter too! Taking it back inside, she returns to the kitchen where the Exorcists are enjoying breakfast, most likely with their new guest Zoey.

"Lucy, there was a letter for you." Blaze says, handing the half-demon the letter before sitting back down and reading the paper.

Lucy examines the letter with a raised eyebrow before tearing it open and reading it.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 pm

The letter reads:

Dear Lucy,
We here at Experience are always looking for new talent to add to our ranks. As luck would have it, we recently found your portfolio and would like to request a meeting with one of our designers in the hopes you would like to join. Of course your talent won't go unpaid, but our representative will have all our details. Please come by our office ASAP and ask for an appointment for Lucy in the front desk at our offices in Muffinville. We will quickly attend you.

Sincerly, Dave Machio CEO of Experience.
Fashion Corp.

Postby Zoey » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Zoey is doing what she can helping the others make breakfast. She doesn't want to be a freeloader after all.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Fashion Corp. wrote:The letter reads:

Dear Lucy,
We here at Experience are always looking for new talent to add to our ranks. As luck would have it, we recently found your portfolio and would like to request a meeting with one of our designers in the hopes you would like to join. Of course your talent won't go unpaid, but our representative will have all our details. Please come by our office ASAP and ask for an appointment for Lucy in the front desk at our offices in Muffinville. We will quickly attend you.

Sincerly, Dave Machio CEO of Experience.

Lucy carefully reads through the letter, a grin slowly spreading across her face.

"I've been offered a job at a fashion design studio!" she squeals with excitement. The fact that she never made a portfolio doesn't enter her mind as Jean gives her a tight hug.

"Are you sure you can fit it into your schedule? Between our work and school, you might burn out." Okuni says, munching on a triangle of toast.

"I'll fit it in~" Lucy says with a smile.

Zoey wrote:Zoey is doing what she can helping the others make breakfast. She doesn't want to be a freeloader after all.

"You can help with that later. Sit down and eat with us." Logos says, looking at Zoey.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

"Almost done..." says Zoey as she finishes cleaning the pots and pans used for breakfast before taking off her apron and sitting down with the rest of the girls, tieing her hair back in a pony tail. "Umm... whats all the hub up?..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

"Lucy's been offered a job at a fashion designers." Blaze says, sliding Zoey her breakfast of bacon and eggs.

"Ooohhhm what should I bring? Should I take some of the clothes I made? How should I dress?"

She runs into her room, emerging a few minutes later, fully dressed in her robe with a satchel filled with some folded clothes.

"I'm off, wish me luck!"

She runs out the front door, followed by a chorus of well-wishing as she takes flight and looks for Ezperience's offices!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Lucy spends some time flying, but finally reaches a pretty tall building which looks very very fancy. Thought the thing that would catch more Lucys attention was the people coming in and out of the place. They were all dressed so... uniquely and... attractively. The clothes they were weren't nothing that special, but with a few touches here and there even plain men and woman in business suits looked amazing!

Entering the place Lucy would see a rather extremely well dressed man which adjusts his glasses at the sight of Lucy. He works at the main desk at the entrance with another woman. "M-May I help you ma'am?" he asks a bit surprised at the new sight.
Fashion Corp.

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Lucy watches the people from above as she slowly descends in front of the building. Her eyes sparkle as she looks around at all the fashionable people, drawing upon their clothes for inspiration!

Eventually, she snaps out of it and heads inside. Giving the receptionist a smile she says, "I'm here to make an appointment. My name is Lucy."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 pm

The receptionist checks the computer. "Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.... Ah! Yes. Please take the elevator to the 5th floor and... you'll meet your contact there, ok~?" he says very sweetly and offers Lucy a smile.

Taking the elevator up, Lucy would see some in house advertisement for their own products which looked amazing. As soon as the doors opened a really well dressed woman clapped her hands together. "Lucy!" she exclaimed. "Im Claire, nice to meet you! P-Please come to my office. We have much to discuss".
Fashion Corp.

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 pm

"Thanks so much!"

Lucy returns the receptionist's smile and takes the elevator up to the 5th floor, humming happily as she goes. Upon reaching it, she is surprised to see her contact already waiting but smiles at her.

"Nice to meet you Claire. Lead the way."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Claire leads Lucy to an office where she sits behind the desk which is filled with model pictures. She crosses her legs and smiles. "Please sit..." she says with a smile. After Lucy sits she takes out a folder. "Lucy, we are very impressed with your work as an indie-designer. Please Id like to know more about your style" she says with a smile as she gets ready organizing her documents.
Fashion Corp.

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Lucy takes a seat in front of Claire's desk. With a smile, she opens her satchel and starts rummaging around.

"Well, I was raised among monks, so for most of my life I only wore robes and talked to people wearing similar robes. So I'm best at making robes, kimono and stuff like that. But I am practicing more modern stuff too!"

She eventaully takes out a kimono she made! It's black with red trim and a burnt orange sash around the waist. Lucy holds it against herself for Claire to see.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Fashion Corp. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Claire nods and looks surprised as she rubs her chin. "Asian style... Huh... " she says writting down on her papers. "We never thought of that... Mind if I take a picture?" she asks rummaging for a camera. "Just to show to the rest of the designer staff. Hopefully with more recent shows of your work, this will help you out alot" she says before producing said digital camera!
Fashion Corp.

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 am

Lucy beams happily and nods.

"Sure thing!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse