Swordcraft

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Swordcraft

Postby Raleigh » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:55 pm

*Raleigh paces back and forth in the park thinking to himself.* The question is who would be willing to take the risks? Still, it would be amusing to see the results that might happen with some of the people here. The question is who is willing to become inanimate objects though along with other alterations.

((Unlike usual this is going to aim for a bit more of a serious tone and for once is a transformation themed thread.))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Swordcraft

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Okuni is sitting in the park! She has a sheet of parchment stretched across her lap and is painting the scene with ink. She looks up and spots Raleigh.

"Hello Mr. Raleigh. You seem troubled."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:20 am

Having heard Raleigh mention a new experiment, Elliot had followed him to the park, although at first glance many might think he'd been turned into a girl. His blonde hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail, and he wore a snug-fitting yellow vest top, with thin straps going over his small, smooth shoulders, with the straps of a white bra peeking too, which explained the bumps on his chest. His tummy was left bare, and he wore a loose fitting white cotton skirt with a ruffled edge, that left most of his skinny legs bare, with yellow and white sneakers on his feet. A beige suede purse hung against one hip, held with a strap that went diagonally across his chest and over the opposite shoulder.

"Hi...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

"A portal opens up and literally dumps a brassy haired 26 year old looking young man almost into Raleighs lap if he were sitting..."Razzel frazen defective cubes..." he mutters under his breath...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

*Catching the falling man Raleigh looks down at him.* This is becoming a habit. You alright?

*Turns to Okuni after settling the man on his feet.* Aye, I've got an issue that I need dealt with but me going will just make it worse. *Waves to Elliot as he walks up.* Howdy.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 am

"What's the issue?", asked Elliot, his voice a little quieter than normal, the public crossdressing still a relatively new experience, making him feel rather nervous. "Anything we can help with?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

Mortals trying to replicate a silly and foolish myth centered around one of my actions in the past which has turned into a global problem for a favored world of mine.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 am

The man looks up at Raleigh then pouts. If it was on a girl, the look would be cute, on the male it lookedboth wrong yet natural, as if they did it before and not realizing something was off..."Oh, Mr. Raleigh. Did I mess up something again? I thought it was those Rune Blocks being defective." he says with a girlish lilt to his voice...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Okuni tilts her head and puts her incomplete painting to the side.

"More detail would be nice..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Let me guess, Rin, correct? *He asks the person who had appeared.*

Ah yes, more info coming up. *Nosferatu forms in Raleigh's right hand. The moment it appears the usual whispers begin to pass through the heads of all nearby promising them power unending if they only take the sword.* I'm sure you all are familiar with my little weapon here and its various powers, curses that lure others to take it, and my protections against such. What not everyone knows is that I once created a cast of it in order to mold admittedly weaker but still similar swords once in the past. I had just finished when the people of this world, namely rival jealous smiths and angered nobles who I wouldn't work for, burst into my forge and killed me while destroying the cast. They seemed to have found some of my notes on another method of forging powerful weapons. Those notes have found the hands of a alchemist who has implemented them these millennium later but he isn't familiar with the magic of the era or the language. It would seem he forgot to place the proper controls into effect and the process has affected the whole of the planet turning all sentient life into weapons or to be more precise their bodies into weapons. They are still existing as the spirits of said items though thankfully and could possibly be restored.

I can't go, before anyone asks, because the process was designed to make almost slavishly devoted weapons keyed to serve myself. If I step foot on that world I'll have an entire world full of enslaved sentient weapons and I really don't need that.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Okuni frowns at Nosferatu and gives her head a shake, whipping her twintails around.

"So you need to send some people in and destroy them I presume?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:01 pm

"I so got the wrong idea about this... ", murmurs Elliot, "I thought... we'd be learning to use swords". Chewing his bottom lip, he opens the small purse, pulling out the small silver cylinder that formed the handle of his energy-saber. "I brought this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Rin smiles weekly at Raleighs recognition of her..."yeah...I had been practicing at the school like you said to do and was working on that transfiguration spell with the rune blocks. I had to leave for a minute, but was sure I secured everything the way you said...and when I came back, everything looked and felt the same as when I left. Next thing I know, I'm landing at your feet again." Rin says in frustration...then picks up on what Raleigh says..." So the whole world is nothing but a planet of sentient weaponry?"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:06 pm

*Noticing Okuni's dislike of the weapon's presence he dismisses it back to the ether.* Precisely. I need people to go there and destroy the catalyst that is perpetuating the transformation. The problem is that I can't do more than send you there so you will have to cope with being transformed too until you can stop it. Once that happens I can send a spell through to start turning everyone back to normal.

Sorry Elliot. I do teach sword skills though. If you want swing by my school. My sword skills classes are tough though and you might want to consider some of the courses on unarmed combat too in order to help you withstand it.

Well Rin it would seem you've been turned into a male. I'll check what the blocks were configured to for you.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Okuni's eyes widen a bit at that and she gulps.

"Couldn't you protect those people from the effect of the catalyst? It is originally your power to begin with yes?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse