Swordcraft

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Swordcraft

Postby Raleigh » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 am

No problems for you either, Elliot? Alright then. *A gate forms next to Raleigh.* Step on through and get to it I suppose. It should be obvious where the epicenter is as its likely still streaming high enough level magic into the atmosphere that you can spot it half the world away. I'll be depositing you guys a fair distance away from that location however as I don't want anyone seeing the gate on their side and coming here.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 pm

"Very well. We will return as soon as we can. Take care of my bike for me."

Okuni points at her motorbike parked on the road and steps through the portal.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Rin nods at Raleigh as she watches the others pull themselves up and carry their weapon forms..."I would still like to, but how will my current form be effected and will I be myself as a hologram again or something else?" he asks as he feels the magical blead thru from the portal Raleigh opens...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Well since you are more or less flesh and blood now, if I am recalling correctly, this should turn you into a state exactly like they are. I do believe you would have the least adjustment to make to it due to having been a hologram though. When its all over I'll turn you all back to normal I assure you.

Alright Okuni, I'll look after it.
*****Through the gate****
*Okuni will find herself standing in a small little peach orchard. There are no signs of people... err well whatever you would label them as at the moment. Odds are the people are either still trying to figure out how to do what she is doing now or have already fled as the magic reached their area. Some few hundred miles away there is a rather large pillar of energy streaming into the sky that she can see perhaps more clearly than the sun that is in the sky.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Okuni stares at the stream of light and sits down, waiting for Elliot and Rin to follow.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse