Hanging Out..

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hanging Out..

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Elliot felt a grin tug at the corners of his mouth, and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, really cute... but... I think you'd make anything look cute, Merah. It doesn't mean I picked a great dress... ", he said, letting out a laugh as she curtseyed. He blushed brightly as she complimented him again on managing to keep his gender covered up, and suddenly pulled her into a firm hug, "Thank you... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 pm

She squeaked at the sudden hug! The girl embraces him warmly, and squeezes him back. She says plainly, "...I'm just being honest!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:36 pm

He smiled, holding her for a moment longer, kissing her forehead before finally letting go. "We still need to pick a coat for you. Do you want to get one like mine, or should we go for something different?", he asked as he carefully brushed loose strands of hair from her face, tucking them behind her adorable little ears.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Merah just tucks herself into the boy for a moment, "...would you be mad if I said I'd be fine if I just needed to hang onto you for the rest of the winter?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 pm

As she pressed closer, Elliot's arms wrapped around her again, and he smiled at her, giving his head a shake. "That would be fine by me... ", he said. He lightly rested his chin on top of her head and cuddled her silently for a moment or two, one hand softly patting her back. "Do you... really mean that?", he asked after a while.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

She doesn't answer, and just snuggles into the boy. Squeezing him warmly with her soft arms.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Elliot smiles as she presses closer, and he gently runs his fingers over her dress. Closing his eyes, he buried his nose against her hair and held her close. "Merah... you know I really like hanging out with you, right?", he said in a quiet, murmured voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 am

Merah glances over at Elliot, and smiles "Yeah! I can tell that." She beams proudly, and after a moment she says "...I like hanging out with you too."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 am

"Yeah, but I REALLY like hanging out with you. You're smart, and super interesting. You're kind, and you don't mind me being like this...", he murmured, glancing down at his attire. "And you're really cute...", he mumbled, his cheeks going rather pink, but he kept his arms around her. "Is this making you uncomfortable? I'm afraid if I say much more I'm going to scare you off...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:10 am

Merah's face goes a bright red at all of this, she snuggles in close to the boy as he continues to talk. As he finishes that last statement, her cheeks burn again... but she smiles warmly at him. "...no. It's okay. Go on."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 am

Elliot paused for a moment to cuddle her as he felt he press closer. "I was wondering... if... since I like hanging out with you, and you like hanging out with me... would it be really, really weird if I asked... you to be my girlfriend?", he asked, going bright red himself. "I know I'm not the perfect boyfriend... a lot of the time I'm not even a boy, but I promise I'd do my best to make sure you always had a smile on your face... ", he explained.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Merah leans in for a little bit. She then blinks up at him, and her face has a look of conflicted feelings. The girl finally settles on a mild frown, "...Elliot. I don't know if I'd..." Merah's brow furrows, then she continues "I don't know if I can, mostly because of the Red." She shakes her head, "I've tried really hard to see you and my other friends just as close as you are as more than just friends. ...and I just can't do it." The teenager rests her head on Elliot's shoulder, giving him a sad smile "You're still my favorite boy though."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Elliot nodded his head, "I thought so... ", he murmured. He glanced to the side and squeezed her before letting go. "So... I guess we should get these things paid for", he said with a nod, sliding the coat off, and bundling it up with the pyjamas before heading for the registers.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:11 am

She stays there for a moment, and lets go "...yeah. We should. Check out is this way. Come on!" ^^
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse