Hanging Out..

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hanging Out..

Postby Vomica » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Merah blinks up at Elliot a few moments, and stares off into space... obviously in deep contemplation. After a few seconds she shakes her head out of it, "...you know... that is maybe possible!" She smiles shyly, "...it's maybe why I've never really sought a 'cure', an alternative to just... leaving my family." She wraps an arm around Elliot, and squeezes him "...and Blue or Green... that..." The teen shivers a bit, "...I've seen how my sisters can act. And... it scares me."

The girl frowns, and looks to the ground "...it might be the Red talking... but..." She giggles, "...you're too cute to look like a boy!" ^^
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 am

Elliot nodded his head, mirroring Merah's fearful expression as they talked scout what Blue or Green energy could do to a person. "My friend Julia got hit by green a few times", he blushed. "I... I don't like the way it changes her either".

Despite being aware that a girl telling him he was too cute to thought of as a boy should not have been considered a compliment, he smiled back at her, squeezing her before pulling back to give her some space. "I think the beige has been slowly altering the way I look for a while... I don't think I used to look so much like a girl before...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Merah nods slowly, "...that makes a bit of sense... if it can change your age... then just your appearance is a simple thing." She peers at Elliot for a moment, and murmurs "...I wonder how far it'll go..."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:19 am

Elliot rubbed the back of his neck as Merah's question lingered between them for a moment. "Maybe I should be taking a photo every month so we look back over them", he suggested, before his expression softened into a smile. "We could try it for you too, and get our pictures taken together!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Merah head tilts slightly, "...that's a pretty good idea..." She blinks at that second part, and squeals "I could dress up for those!" ^-^
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 am

Elliot laughed at the excited sound that came from the girl. "What kind of dressing up?", he asked, moving around the clothing racks, while keeping his focus on Merah. "Like... fancy dress sort of dress up? Or the kind where you put on your best clothes to look nice?".

Before she'd even responded, he lifted a dress from the rack. It was made from cream cotton, with short, puffed shoulders, that had ruffled white trims. It had a high, white peter pan collar, with a few decorative white buttons going vertically down the chest. A white sash went around the waist that tied in a big bow at the back, while the knee length skirt was pushed out by thick white lace inside it.

"You'd look so cute in this one".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Merah runs a hand along the fabric of the dress, she just ohes in total awe at how it looks! Giving an excited nod, she says "...this is just perfect!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

"Why don't you try it on?", suggested Elliot, setting one hand on her shoulder, and nodded towards the door of the changing rooms. "There's something I want to look for... I'll meet you back here in a couple of minutes, okay?", he smiled, handing the dress over to her, before wandering off through the store.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:21 pm

She takes the dress in hand, and head tilts at him slightly. She says, "...okay! Good luck!" The girl makes her way into the changing room, and peeks over her shoulder "...that was kinda odd..." Frowning slightly, she ducks into the booth... and starts to change. Her mind quickly shrugging off any concern!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Elliot was waiting for her when she eventually made it back out from the changing room, sat on one of the little benches at the front of it, with a bundle of pink across his lap. He seemed pretty nervous, and if Merah followed his gaze, she'd see he was watching a female sales assistant that was restocking clothes nearby.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Merah just blinks a few times at the nervous Elliot. She walks over, and tries to calm her down by showing off her dress! Giving a slightly twirl, she giggles "How do I look!" =D

...the teenager asks in a hushed whisper, "...what do you have there?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm

As soon as he heard Merah's voice, Elliot's gaze snapped back to the girl, and all trace of the nerves were replaced with a big smile. "Wow, you look so cute in that!", he said. As she twirled, he rose to his feet so he was a little taller once again, and unfurled the bundle, reveal two pairs of warm and cosy looking pink, all in one pyjamas. "I heard some girls in the arcade talking about them last week... don't they look comfy?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Merah just stops mid statment at that, and blushes instantly! She peers at the pajamas, and skitters over "Oh my gosh those look so comfy! ...and warm too!" The teenager giggles a bit, "...you find the best of things! You're amazing!" The girl inspects the outfits a bit more, "And two? Matching? I..." She grins at that, "I approve."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:19 pm

"Really? I wasn't sure you'd like them... but if you do, we'll definitely get them too", he nodded, laying the pair down on the little bench so he could look over Merah's dress again. "How does it feel? It looks like a perfect fit... but what do I know about dresses.. ", he murmured to her quietly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Merah presents the dress again! She gives it another little twirl, and beams at Elliot. The girl says, "If anything? Enough to have great taste! You picked out a super cute dress for me!" The teenager gives Elliot a curtsy, "...doesn't it look cute on me?"

She adds in a more serious tone, "...and you know enough how to dress up and pull off looking like a girl. Enough knowledge and interest to go out as pretty as you are!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse