Hanging Out..

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hanging Out..

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 pm

A look of awe swept across Elliot's face as Merah pulled him into the clothing store. He stumbled a little from not looking where he was going, as his head instead turned from side to side, glancing at various clothing displays. "What if someone realises I'm... you know... ", he blushed, lowering his voice for the last bit.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

She rolls her eyes, "...I'll yell at them for calling my best gal pal a guy? Seriously." She pokes Elliot's belly playfully, "...you're more feminine then half of my class mates!" Giggling at that, she glomps Elliot again "Just picking on you!" ...after a moment she lets go. And goes back to browsing. ...she pulls out several jackets off the racks, and starts to make a small assortment for the boy.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Elliot's smile returned at Merah's reaction, and he let out a laugh as she poked at his tummy, before wrapping his arms around her, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Thanks, Merah... ", he murmured, kissing her head before letting go. "I've never really gone shopping with anyone before... never really felt the urge before... but this is already so much fun".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:36 pm

She blushes at the peck, then offers up the jackets to him "...go try these on! I'll wait right outside the door for you, okay?" There is only a half dozen -- but still it's impressive she was able to gather so many in such a short time!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:45 pm

He takes the jackets from her, glancing down at them before nodding his head, "Wow, you're good at this... ", he murmured, clearly impressed by her work. After a quick glance back at one of the shop assistants, he hurried into the changing room. A couple of minutes later, the door re-opened, and Elliot stepped out wearing a pink denim jacket, the buttons open down the front, so the blouse and tie of the school uniform still showed. "How does it look?", he asked, twisting around on his toes to turn in a circle, causing the skirt to swish out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Merah head tilts slightly, as she gives the boy a scrutinizing inspection. After a moment, she picks a hand up and gives him a thumbs up "You look so awesome in that! Cool and pretty." Taking a step back, she looks over Elliot from head to toe "...if I didn't know any better, I'd say you look like a perfectly natural girl!" She asks, "...do you like that one?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:42 pm

"Yeah, if you think it's nice, then so do I", he said, looking down over the jacket, his fingers brushing along the buttons on the front of it before looking back to Merah. "Maybe we could look for one that's a bit... warmer?", he asked. "You know, thicker". His blue eyes glanced around the store, before pointing to to a pink duffle jacket, with thick white cuffs, large white buttons down the front, and a big hood with a white lining inside. "Something like that!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Merah nabs the jacket off from the rack, then approaches Elliot. She grins from ear to ear, "...you would like rather cute in this!" Feeling the fabric of it, she gives a nod "...and it would keep you really warm!" She gives a bit of a giggle, then holds it up from him.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Elliot wriggled out of the denim jacket, handing it over to Merah as he took the duffle jacket from her. "We got to find one for you too", he reminded her, sliding his arms into the sleeves, and then pulled the warm garment around himself, his hands looking rather smaller compared to the thick cuffs as he worked up the pink buttons. "It's so comfy!", he smiled, freeing his long hair from the neck of the jacket.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Merah grins at that, "...we do!" she says in response to the first statement. Walking around the boy for a few moments, she says "...that jacket works for you too! You look like such a cute girl that... ...well if I didn't know you... I'd say it was what you are." Her cheeks redden at that, and says "...not that I'd ever be able to tell the difference."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 am

Elliot knew what Merah was saying should have not made him feel so delighted, but that's what happened. She calmed any fears he had about not passing as a normal girl, and his reaction suprised even he a little as he moved closer to her, wrapping both arms around her to give her a squeeze. "Thanks, Merah... ", he said in a whisper, but he'd never had a more genuine smile on his face than he did now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Merah wraps her arms around the boy, and snugs him as warmly as her small frame is capable of, with a murmur she says "...you mean alot to me Elliot... ...you help me know who I am. ...I'm just not some thirteen year old. I'm more than that... I..." Her eyes well as she snuggles into that hug. What the heck? Emotional outburst!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:00 am

Elliot looked down into her eyes, suprised by her words. "Really? You always seemed so sure of who you were". He gently squeezed her and smiled, "You definitely are much more than that though". Kissing her nose, he let go and looked around at the coats. "Would something in red be too unimaginative, because it really does suit you".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Merah blinks her eyes dry after a moment, then smiles once more "...you really think I do? ...I... sometimes so out of place to be honest..." Nestling in, she says "...at school and stuff, you know? I mean..." Trailing off, the girl adds "...and red always works! It's... it's my favorite color now!" ^^
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Elliot helped her dry her eyes with the sleeve of his new coat, trying to hold her as firmly as someone with such little strength could. "I think it's natural to feel that way... but you shouldn't, because you totally belong. I'm usually worried everyone will know I'm in a boy too... but not around you". Again he kissed her forehead and smiled, "Maybe if we'd been exposed to blue or green energy, we'd both be very different now... but... what if red found you because it was meant to? Maybe you were always meant to become this. Maybe it was drawn to you because of what was already inside?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse