Hanging Out..

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Hanging Out..

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Being separated from Ellie had left Elliot with a couple of awkward side-effects. Not only did he switch between his own age of eighteen and Ellie's age of fourteen at random, but... he'd developed something of a cross dressing habit. Even though he'd not told anyone about this, he'd started going out dressed as a girl, thankful that his androgynous looks let him get by without anyone realising all was not as it seemed. It was embarrassing, but there was something comforting about it too.

This was one of those occasions, where he was at the arcade, his long blonde hair held back from his face with a pink hairband, but otherwise hung loosely down his back. He wore a short-sleeved white cotton school shirt, with a sky blue neck tie, and a short, light-blue plaid pleated skirt. White socks came up to his knees, and black shoes with buckles were slipped over his feet. A simple pink leather purse rested on one hip, the strap going across his chest to hang from the opposite shoulder.

Minding his own business, he looked happy enough playing a Guitar Hero game on his own towards the back of the arcade.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Hanging Out..

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Stationed in the back of the arcade is a series of older racing games. They are the sort where you sit in a compartment that is designed to feel like the cockpit of a true race car. Currently situated in one of these machines is a young thirteen year old girl -- Merah. Her shoulder length mauve hair is held back by a maroon hairband... luckily keeping the bangs out of her eyes as she drives! Gritting her teeth, she huffs as another car bumps her own "...dang it! Stupid AI!" Her eyes go wide as her car is knocked off the track and totaled -- removing her from the game. Frowning a bit at that, with a hint of a pout, she hops out of the seat "...dang it... stupid game." Glancing around once, she sees something and tilts her head... "...is that...?"

Standing up fully, she walks on over to the 'girl' playing guitar hero. Her ruffles on her denim skirt swishes a bit as she makes her way over to Elliot. Merah bites her lower lip, blushing slight -- not sure if it's actually him. She says in a soft tone (In between songs of course), "...E-elliot?" If the boy turns around to see Merah, he'll find her wearing a powder blue t-shirt with a cartoonish unicorn on it.... as well as the previously mentioned details.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Playing the guitar was one of the few things Elliot could actually do, so he found it pretty frustrating that this game was proving so difficult, and another song was failed. Taking another coin from the purse, he started to lean towards the slot when he heard a familiar voice speak his name. He turned slowly, his mouth falling open when he saw Merah stood there, looking as cute as a button. Anyone recognising him would have been embarrassing, but... perhaps Merah the most of all.

His blue eyes glanced down towards her adorable skirt, and then back up to meet her gaze as his cheeks flushed red. "Hi... ", he said, staring awkwardly before lifting the guitar strap up over his head, and placing it back against the arcade machine. "I... didn't think anyone would recognise me... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Merah stands there patiently, if a bit shy. When Elliot finally does turn around, the girl instantly recognizes his face. Beaming proudly to herself, she giggles nervously. ...then with a friendly smile and a flash of her small white teeth she says "...I almost didn't. ...but you learn to recognize people by how they move here. Not by what they look like." She slides on over, "...I like your purse! It's... cuter then mine." Merah blushes heavily at that.

The girl head tilts a bit, "...and I didn't mean to embarrass you!" She glances around, and whispers "...to everyone else... you're my friend my school. Okay? We take home-ec together." She stands a few inches from him now, and says "...d-do you come here often?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Merah's response brought quite a suprise look to Elliot's face, but it soon turned into a bright smile as instead of asking why he was dressed that way, she commented on the purse. "Thanks... I really like your skirt too... ", he returned the compliment. Lifting a hand, he nervously plays with a strand of blonde hair, but still smiled as she leaned in to whisper, "Okay... ", he blushed. "Yeah, I come here most days... ". Still a little taller than her, he looked down at her with that looked of fascination and hesitation mixed together that he often had at Council Meetings. "Thanks, Merah... ", he said quietly, and leaned forward just a little to kiss her forehead.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

The girl merps at the peck! And her face goes the color of her namesake. She says in a gentle tone, "...don't worry about it! I'm just looking out for my friend is all!" She giggles at that. Then flicks a few strands of stray her behind her shoulder. The girl admits, "...I don't come here much. ...we have an arcade back at the hotel. But it doesn't have all the newest games. ...it's more of something to keep the kids distracted well the parents go swimming or what have you."

She pauses, and laughs at that "...some interesting stories of families coming to stay at my place. I can tell you that!" When a happy grin, she says "...you wanna go somewhere else, and get out of this dark arcade? It's a beautiful day out. We could go... like to the mall or the park or something!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:52 pm

"An arcade where you live? Wow... that would be amazing. You'll have to show me this hotel someday", he said, relaxing a little, before nodding his head to her suggestion. "Yeah... I've wasted enough money in here already", he said, and gave the guitar game a slight glare. One hand held the short skirt in place as he turned, and walked with Merah toward the doors. "Where do you want to go?", he asked, his hands fumbling about as if he wasn't sure what to do with them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Merah nods slightly at Elliot, "It's one of the perks~! And I don't have to really pay for it... since my sisters and I have the keys for the coin container." She pauses a bit, and hmms. Noticing Elliot's hesitation... she says "...loop one hand around your purse. That way only one of your hands is out flopping around." Walking with a brisk pace, she says "...how about some... I dunno. A walk in the woods? Or we could check one of the shops out along the street?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby (Miku-chan) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Alan Daniel Denforth III, that long haired 13 year old boy enters the arcade wearing his red polo top and bell bottom shorts and heads towards the mega touch games. Scrolling thru the trivia screen, he let's out a dejected sigh and mumbles..."They told me the new updates would be this week." he then looks around and sees what looks like two girls about his age talking until he recognizes Merahs hair and sees the blond girl kiss her..."AAAAHHH!!!" he scream at what he thinks a girl kissed a girl in front of him. It was almost like that KTy Perry video his mother told him not to watch...
(Miku-chan)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Chewing his bottom lip, he looked down, and slipped the hand around his purse before smiling back at her. "Thanks... ". He matched her pace, his head tilting a little as he considered her suggestions. "We could do both? Check out the shops on the way to the woods? Maybe we could stop for an ice cream? I'll pay!", he offered eagerly. "And... I should probably explain why I'm dressed this way".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Merah laughs happily at that! She says, "...that's a great idea! ...ice cream. Shopping. Then a walk in the woods~? Excellent choice!" She says, "...and no need to... I know some people pick on you. ...it's..." She peers at Elliot a moment, and something shines in her eyes... but she turns away quickly. She looks back, and that shine is gone "...sorry. Umm. ...it's a product of those bullies, huh? I won't look anymore... I'll take your word for it." She continues walking.

And... Alan recognizes her hair? Have they... ever met? Like ever? And it really wasn't much of a kiss. It was a peck on the forehead. Like a baby sitter,an aunt, or a grandmother might do.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"It's not bullies... ", he said, now getting a somewhat embarrassed look on his face. "I don't think you ever saw it happen... and I'm not sure I ever told you about it, but I used to have a problem with beige energy. A long time ago now, I got hit with it... turned into a fourteen year old girl and totally forgot who I was... ", he explained, only looking away from her gaze as they reached a little cafe opposite the park that served ice cream. "Want to get a table inside or out here? I'll explain the rest... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Merah pauses at that, and squeezes Elliot in a warm embrace "...I understand... two of my sisters don't remember who they were before..." She trails off, then lets go "...is that who that Ellie girl was... ...the one that ran against us in the elections...? ...though it doesn't explain why there were two..." Trailing off once more, the young teen brain storms a bit... mauling all of that information in her brain.

After a second she snaps out of it! "...huh? Oh! Umm. Let's eat out here! It's such a nice day out... ...and it's going to be winter soon. So. We have to enjoy the weather well it lasts. ...you know?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:33 pm

((Well of course he recognizes her hair, she is a member of the Muffinville council, and he wTched the elections...He just don't recognize Elliot yet.))

Alan watches as the two girls head off. He decides to follow them and find out why the two girls were kissing. Was it a test to see if they looked kissing each other, were they secret girlfriends? With the bad angle he saw the kiss from, and his slightly over active imagination, he couldn't resist trying to find out...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yeah, that was her. I forgot about her running in the elections. Anyway, I was stuck that way for months and months, going to school and everything. Until I met a girl there with psychic powers. She must have been probing my mind or something, because she found me hidden in the back of Ellie's mind, and brought me back out. I managed to get some help in making a serum to transform my body back into me too... but the beige stuff is pretty strong, and my body would keep changing back if I didn't take this serum every four hours, and after my body changed... it wouldn't take long before she took over. She was different though... like she'd gone crazy... ", he explained.

"Two what?", he asked, seeing the confusion on Merah's cute little face. "You grab a table, and I'll get the ice cream. What flavour do you want?", he asked, pulling the pink purse around and opening it up. "You can have whatever you want. My treat".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse