Calling on Elliot

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Calling on Elliot

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 am

Elliot holds out her wand to Mike, "I want you to try and transform me back into myself!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot holds out her wand to Mike, "I want you to try and transform me back into myself!".

"Oh...Well I have no way to do that. Not magic and all that stuff," said Mike as he gave Elliot a nervous smile. He them saw the wand and said, "Unless you want me to use your wand to do that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 am

"Yup! Use this to try and turn me back into a boy, Mike!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Yup! Use this to try and turn me back into a boy, Mike!".

"OKay. I give it a try. Not sure how it works but it could be interesting," said Mike as he took the wand and pointed it at Elliot. He then smiled and waved it in a circle, "Abra Kadabra! Alakazam!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 pm

A strong bolt of energy flew out of the wand toward Elliot, but as it hit her, the little girl glowed, and the energy was then suddenly bounced right back at Mike! As it hit him, he started to tingle all over, and straight away his hair began to grow, turning a light shade of pinkish purple, as within seconds it was down to his knees.

He began to slim down, in all but a few areas. The mass he was losing seemed to get sent to his chest, his hips, thighs and butt, as all those swelled out as he got thinner. A tickle went through his throat and over his face, and then his clothes started to change!

It began with his shoes turning into thigh high blue boots, his pants dissolving away entirely, while his shirt expanded out into a dress with a snug bodice and long sleeves in blue, which then exploded into a mass of frills that formed a very short skirt, with several different colours to be seen.

Finally, there was a tug between Mike's thighs, as he became a she! All the same powers Elliot had, so now did Mike, although those powers might act a tiny bit differently
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Harri-chan wrote:A strong bolt of energy flew out of the wand toward Elliot, but as it hit her, the little girl glowed, and the energy was then suddenly bounced right back at Mike! As it hit him, he started to tingle all over, and straight away his hair began to grow, turning a light shade of pinkish purple, as within seconds it was down to his knees.

He began to slim down, in all but a few areas. The mass he was losing seemed to get sent to his chest, his hips, thighs and butt, as all those swelled out as he got thinner. A tickle went through his throat and over his face, and then his clothes started to change!

It began with his shoes turning into thigh high blue boots, his pants dissolving away entirely, while his shirt expanded out into a dress with a snug bodice and long sleeves in blue, which then exploded into a mass of frills that formed a very short skirt, with several different colours to be seen.

Finally, there was a tug between Mike's thighs, as he became a she! All the same powers Elliot had, so now did Mike, although those powers might act a tiny bit differently

Mike just stood there as the bolt had quickly shot back at him once it hit Elliot. He was shot back a bit but was able to retrieve his balance. Still by then the changes were already taking place.

"Heeheehee," said Mike as she got her balance back and stood up on the tall high hells. He seem to have had a bit of trouble walking in them but was able to get a good balance on them. He then shook his head and then said, "Figure something like this would have happen. At least I have purple hair. I always like the purple haired magical girls."

Elliot on the other hand seem to have return back to how she was prior to becoming a flower girl. Mike walked over to her and handed the wand back to him, "I guess I should give this back to you incase something else happens."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Elliot reached out, taking her wand back from Mike while gazing up at the new Magical Girl with an open mouth. "Y-You don't mind being a girl?", she asked with a gasp, one hand reaching over to gently brush against Mike's new dress as her own reverted back to the pink one Francesca had given her. "I guess this makes us sort of like a team now... huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot reached out, taking her wand back from Mike while gazing up at the new Magical Girl with an open mouth. "Y-You don't mind being a girl?", she asked with a gasp, one hand reaching over to gently brush against Mike's new dress as her own reverted back to the pink one Francesca had given her. "I guess this makes us sort of like a team now... huh?".

"Well yeah. I mean the whole forced transformation thing is a bit of a drag. Then you have this center of balance thing and such. Not fun," said Mike as she seem to have almost tipped over when Elliot touched her dress. "Then the dress is a bit of a pain but I am mostly okay with it all. Kind of have to accept it as a fact of life."

"Yeah. I guess this does make us some sort of team. Kind of how magical girls work," said Mike as she flipped her hair and giggled. "Purple hair."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm

"So much for guy time... ", she muttered as she watched Mike flipping her hair about. "Now we're just like all the other girls living here...". Shaking her head, she smoothed out her own dress and looked around. "I wonder what Francesca will say about this".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"So much for guy time... ", she muttered as she watched Mike flipping her hair about. "Now we're just like all the other girls living here...". Shaking her head, she smoothed out her own dress and looked around. "I wonder what Francesca will say about this".

"Meh...We still guys in heart and all that jazz," said Mike with a laugh and ruffles Elliot's hair a bit. She had to bend down a bit which gave Elliot a good glance at how well developed she was compare to her. "It is okay though. If it means anything, the girls are all like me seeing they are just offshoots of me."

"Francesca? Well I am guessing she will say something like," said Mike as she cleared her throat, "Really? You idiot got involve in this too. Well at least that is one less test I have to conduct but man. Why you have to be so stupid? Whatever, guess you are stuck like that now."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Elliot laughed to herself at Mike's impression of what Francesca would probably say when she saw he had been transformed into a Magical Girl. "What should we do now, Mike?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot laughed to herself at Mike's impression of what Francesca would probably say when she saw he had been transformed into a Magical Girl. "What should we do now, Mike?".

"Well we have two choices," said Mike as she crossed her arms and smiled. "We either help ourselves to brownies or go bother Francesca."

Soon a ding could be heard from the kitchen area due to the brownies being done.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 am

"I bet those brownies taste really good... but let's go see Francesca", she suggested, and held her hand out towards Mike. "Maybe she'll have found some super hero work for us to do".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"I bet those brownies taste really good... but let's go see Francesca", she suggested, and held her hand out towards Mike. "Maybe she'll have found some super hero work for us to do".

"Or maybe she has found some brownies to eat," said a voice from behind them.

Mike tried to look over Elliot to see that it was Francesca who was behind Elliot. It was hard for her to see the short catlady who was hiding behind Elliot but it was quite easy for Elliot if she turns around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Turning around, Elliot found Francesca stood there, and she put her hands on her hips. "Francesca... look what you did to Mike! And are those the brownies I made with my big sister?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse