Calling on Elliot

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Calling on Elliot

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 am

Elliot's nose wrinkled as Francesca flicked it with her finger, and she pressed herself into Miki. "But I can fix this!", she said, desperate to show she could use the magic. Flicking her wand again, there was a poof, but now she was left standing there with a frilly pink baby bonnet on her head, along with a pink t-shirt, a white bib tied around her neck, with no pants or skirt on, so everyone could see the crinkly white diaper! A large pacifier had appeared in her mouth, and her wand had turned into a large baby rattle!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's nose wrinkled as Francesca flicked it with her finger, and she pressed herself into Miki. "But I can fix this!", she said, desperate to show she could use the magic. Flicking her wand again, there was a poof, but now she was left standing there with a frilly pink baby bonnet on her head, along with a pink t-shirt, a white bib tied around her neck, with no pants or skirt on, so everyone could see the crinkly white diaper! A large pacifier had appeared in her mouth, and her wand had turned into a large baby rattle!

"The wand still works in that form," said Francesca dully as she shook her head at Elliot. "And point proven."

"It is okay," said Miki as she rubbed Elliot's hair around.

"So how do we turn back again?" asked Mike who was giggling a bit at Elliot's mistake.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Elliot shook the rattle about, sparks flying from the end as there was another poof. This time her outfit morphed into a red velvet dress with a white collar. It was childish and girly, but it was also quite normal, something you'd see a little girl in without blinking an eyelid. Her hair also went back to being blonde.

"Eh... that'll do... ", she muttered. "Mike... you really need to learn your power words!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot shook the rattle about, sparks flying from the end as there was another poof. This time her outfit morphed into a red velvet dress with a white collar. It was childish and girly, but it was also quite normal, something you'd see a little girl in without blinking an eyelid. Her hair also went back to being blonde.

"Eh... that'll do... ", she muttered. "Mike... you really need to learn your power words!".

"Mike? Who is Mike?" said Mike as she looked a bit puzzled and then frowned, "Ellie, you know I am kind of forgetful."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:12 am

Turning her wand into a heart-shaped hair clip, Ellie fixed her blonde hair into a ponytail and then groaned at Mike. "Kind of forgetful? You're the most forgetful person I've ever me! Miki... do you have any suggestions for how we can help Mike remember his power words?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Turning her wand into a heart-shaped hair clip, Ellie fixed her blonde hair into a ponytail and then groaned at Mike. "Kind of forgetful? You're the most forgetful person I've ever me! Miki... do you have any suggestions for how we can help Mike remember his power words?".

"Ha ha," said Mike as he laughed a bit and ruffle up Elliot's hair. "I kid. I am not getting some other personality because of this thing."

"Yeah...I thought so," said Miki as she sighed and looked down at Elliot. "I don't know. Mike is forgetful."

"I bet he remembers if we pound him with a hammer and yell the words at him," said Francesca as she pulled out a spiked hammer.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Elliot rushed infront of Mike, holding out her arms, "STOP!", she yelled. "You can't do that, Francesca, it's not nice!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"I am sure it will work," said Francesca as she looks tot he side.

"Umm..Yeah. I am sure I will remember," said Mike with a nervous laugh.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:15 pm

"No! I'm not letting you do this! You find another way", she said, crossing her arms over her chest.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 am

"Sigh...Alright. Alright. Well enjoy your brownies and stuff," said Francesca with a frown. She then smiled and said, "Just keep on the look out as I may have something for you to do Little Pretty Pink Princess."

"You just sounded like a villain," said Miki with a sigh and a shake of her head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Elliot blushed brightly at the almost teasing way with which Francesca called her Little Pretty Pink Princess as she nibbled on one of the brownies that Miki had made. "Like what?", she asked, tilting her head to one side while peering up at the cat woman.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed brightly at the almost teasing way with which Francesca called her Little Pretty Pink Princess as she nibbled on one of the brownies that Miki had made. "Like what?", she asked, tilting her head to one side while peering up at the cat woman.

"You will see," said Francesca as she turned around and her tail swaying slowly.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse