Calling on Elliot

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Calling on Elliot

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Do you?", he asked Miki, while glancing back to Francesca when he heard Mike ask about changing back into a Magical Girl, seeming interested in both answers just as much.

"What? No! I just happy to have somebody new join our family is all," smiled Miki as she looked at Elliot.

"Oh that...Well if you must know. There is a way that is similar to before," said Francesca as she looked at Mike and Elliot. "Just place your thumb and index finger to press on the pendent."

Francesca pointed to the purple jewel that Elliot and Mike had around their neck. "Then you repeat after me, 'Pretty Pink Princess, I Am!'"

"Pretty Pink Princess, I Am," repeated Mike trying to mimic what Francesca told him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Elliot looked down at the girly pendant around his neck, and pressed his thumb and index finger around the jewel, "Pretty pink press, I am!", he called out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked down at the girly pendant around his neck, and pressed his thumb and index finger around the jewel, "Pretty pink press, I am!", he called out.

Mike just stood there waiting for something to happen to himself but raised an eyebrow, "Nothing happen."

The same happen to Elliot as well as he was still a boy.

"No....You said it wrong," said Francesca who walked up to the taller Elliot and then hit him on the stomach. "Pretty Pink Princess, I am! Not Press!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm

"Ow", groaned Elliot as he was whacked in the stomach by the cat girl, and doubled over slightly, rubbing himself. "No need to get violent... ", he muttered, and then gave an embarrassed glance to Mike. "Pretty... pink... Princess... I am!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Ow", groaned Elliot as he was whacked in the stomach by the cat girl, and doubled over slightly, rubbing himself. "No need to get violent... ", he muttered, and then gave an embarrassed glance to Mike. "Pretty... pink... Princess... I am!".

"Don't hit him so hard!" said Miki as she saw what Francesca did.

"It wasn't that hard," said Francesca as she saw Elliot glowed and reverted back to his magical girl form. "And there you go."

"So why can't I change?" asked Mike who was curious.

Francesca frowned and then kicked Mike in the shin. Mike winced in pain and then said, "What was that for?"

"For being an idiot. Your words are different from him," said Francesca as she looked at Elliot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Figuring if he was gonna end up as a boy in a dress, it might just be better to stay as a girl for now, Elliot peered up at Mike, "You're not the Pretty Pink Princess, are you, Mike? You're something different... your dress was blue... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Figuring if he was gonna end up as a boy in a dress, it might just be better to stay as a girl for now, Elliot peered up at Mike, "You're not the Pretty Pink Princess, are you, Mike? You're something different... your dress was blue... ".

"Well you look cute either way," smiled Miki as she walked over and ruffle up Elliot's hair.

"Of course. He is a different name," said Francesca as she looked up at Mike.

"Let me guess? Beautiful Blue Princess, I am?" said Mike as he soon began to glow blue.

"How did you knew?" said Francesca with a frown on her face. "Still...yes. Guess you are not as big as an idiot I thought you were."

"Just a guess," said Mike as she smiled and stood next to Elliot. Clearly she was taller then Elliot and much more mature in growth.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

Elliot blushed at Miki, but gave her a hug as she watched Mike transform back into his Magical Girl form. "Do you think we're ready to go out and start protecting Muffinville from evil, Francesca?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at Miki, but gave her a hug as she watched Mike transform back into his Magical Girl form. "Do you think we're ready to go out and start protecting Muffinville from evil, Francesca?", she asked.

"Hmm...I don't see why not except what trouble do you expect to find?" asked Francesca as she chewed on a brownie.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:40 am

"Roman... Lord Bones... There's no end to the trouble out there!", explained Elliot. "And you! We need to save people from your experiments!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Roman... Lord Bones... There's no end to the trouble out there!", explained Elliot. "And you! We need to save people from your experiments!".

"Excuse me? Trouble? Me? I am no trouble. My experiments only do good for other people, hence you." said Francesca as she raised an eyebrow at Elliot. "I did what you wanted."

"Hmm....She is kind of right," said Mike as she was playing with her hair. "Purple hair is kind of cool."

"As for Roman and Lord Bones," said Francesca as she stroke her chin. "Those maybe something you can't handle at the moment due to your past track record with Roman."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm

"But I never had powers before!", protested Elliot, swishing her wand to demonstration, only to accidentally transform her dress in a pink ballet leotard and ruffled tutu around her waist. She blinked and looked down before letting out a groan.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"But I never had powers before!", protested Elliot, swishing her wand to demonstration, only to accidentally transform her dress in a pink ballet leotard and ruffled tutu around her waist. She blinked and looked down before letting out a groan.

"And that is why I said you are not ready for them," said Francesca making note of the pink ballet leotard.

"Hey? Do I get a wand," said Mike looking at Elliot.

"No," said Francesca dully.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Elliot blushed at Francesca's mocking put down, and squirmed, tugging on the ruffled tutu, "But we'll get better! And stuff like this will stop happening... I think... ", she groaned, moving to try and hide herself behind Miki.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at Francesca's mocking put down, and squirmed, tugging on the ruffled tutu, "But we'll get better! And stuff like this will stop happening... I think... ", she groaned, moving to try and hide herself behind Miki.

"And that is why you need to build yourself up," said Francesca as she walked around Miki and then flicked her nose.

"At least he gets the cool things," said Mike with a sight as she flips her hair.

Miki tries to hide Elliot a bit more, "Don't you think that is enough for today?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse