Calling on Elliot

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Calling on Elliot

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:37 pm

"Hmm....." said a catwoman who seem to be bray a bit taller then four feet. A finely ironed labcoat was worn over her clothing and a notepad was in her hand. She taps the pen against the notepad looking around.

"Wonder if the kid will come...." said Francesca as she stood in the middle of a park. A fountain could be seen close by and a cardboard box.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: Calling on Elliot

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 pm

A little later than he'd been told to show up, Elliot arrived. Eighteen years old, his pale blonde hair was a few inches below his shoulders. He wore a sky blue t-shirt with a musical note across the chest, and a pair of knee length denim shorts, with blue and white sneakers to finish. There was a confused look upon his face as he approached Francesca, "You don't look ANYTHING like I imagined... ", he said, finding it hard to avoid staring at her chest.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:A little later than he'd been told to show up, Elliot arrived. Eighteen years old, his pale blonde hair was a few inches below his shoulders. He wore a sky blue t-shirt with a musical note across the chest, and a pair of knee length denim shorts, with blue and white sneakers to finish. There was a confused look upon his face as he approached Francesca, "You don't look ANYTHING like I imagined... ", he said, finding it hard to avoid staring at her chest.

"Eyes up here Girly," said the short catgirl as she looked up at Elliot. "Some stuff happen recently so I changed my look alright?"

Francesca then began to walk around Elliot and eye him from head to toe. She soon began to write things in her notepad very quickly. "Hmm.......Interesting.....Do you always look this confused Girly?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Elliot's eyes did shoot up to Francesca's face, and a frown creased his brow as he heard what she called him. He turned his head slightly to watch her as she circled and inspected him, "Girly? You're the girl here!", he said with a blush. "I'm just suprised... I wasn't expecting to you look so... hey, quit calling me that! My name is Elliot!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's eyes did shoot up to Francesca's face, and a frown creased his brow as he heard what she called him. He turned his head slightly to watch her as she circled and inspected him, "Girly? You're the girl here!", he said with a blush. "I'm just suprised... I wasn't expecting to you look so... hey, quit calling me that! My name is Elliot!".

"Yeah yeah. I call you that," said Francesca as she made a few more notes. She then place a finger to the side of her face to look as if she was adjusting a pair of glasses. Francesca then stopped behind Elliot and was hovering a finger above Elliot's backbone. "So you have this condition where this girl from in your mind takes over your body right? An effect from exposure to Beige."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 pm

He shook his head slightly, causing his long blonde hair to swish about. "That used to happen... but she got taken out of me. Sometimes I still end up as her age, but... nobody takes over my mind anymore, and it doesn't turn me into a girl... ", he explained. "But yeah, that was all because of beige energy... from an accident I had a couple of years ago. You know, I've never met a girl with breasts as big as yours that's also smart... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Harri-chan wrote:He shook his head slightly, causing his long blonde hair to swish about. "That used to happen... but she got taken out of me. Sometimes I still end up as her age, but... nobody takes over my mind anymore, and it doesn't turn me into a girl... ", he explained. "But yeah, that was all because of beige energy... from an accident I had a couple of years ago. You know, I've never met a girl with breasts as big as yours that's also smart... ".

"How did that happen?" asked Francesca as she stopped her finger halfway up Elliot's back. She then wrote down a few more notes in her notepad. She then frown a little bit and said, "What are you trying to say? That you thought I was an idiot? Boobs don't make a person stupid. Apparently you need to see more girls."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm

"How did what happen? The accident or the separation? Well... I was trying to save some people from an out of control robot, and some other guy got in my way. I told him to back off and let me handle it... but he said I was making the situation worse, and hit me with the beige. For months and months I was stuck thinking I'd always been a girl, until I met someone with psychic powers. They brought my personality back out... but they also made the schoolgirl personality go crazy. We had to fight for the control of the one body... until recently".

"I got kidnapped by a bunch of people that wore robes with hoods over their heads. I don't know how they did it, but they pulled her out of me, and then just let me go... ", he shrugged. "I didn't say YOU were an idiot... ", he muttered, looking back at her breasts, "And yeah... I'd love to meet more girls", he grinned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"How did what happen? The accident or the separation? Well... I was trying to save some people from an out of control robot, and some other guy got in my way. I told him to back off and let me handle it... but he said I was making the situation worse, and hit me with the beige. For months and months I was stuck thinking I'd always been a girl, until I met someone with psychic powers. They brought my personality back out... but they also made the schoolgirl personality go crazy. We had to fight for the control of the one body... until recently".

"I got kidnapped by a bunch of people that wore robes with hoods over their heads. I don't know how they did it, but they pulled her out of me, and then just let me go... ", he shrugged. "I didn't say YOU were an idiot... ", he muttered, looking back at her breasts, "And yeah... I'd love to meet more girls", he grinned.

"Hmm....Did you get the name of those hooded men? They may be worth my time to meet them," said Francesca as she wrote down the notes. "Also is Schoolgirl still around?"

"That what you were thinking. I can tell," said Francesca as she made her way back in front of Elliot. She then looked up at him and said, "Yeah....you would like to meet more girls. With big boobs right?"

(How tall is Elliot?)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm

(Around 5'5)

"They weren't exactly in the mood for conversation. I didn't even see their faces... ", he said, "and... they took her with them. I haven't seen her since... and don't want to either. She was crazy, and dangerous". He rubbed the back of his neck, and gave her a slightly embarrassed grin, "I like all kinds of girls, but yeah, I'd like to meet girls with big boobs. You can hardly blame me, any guy would be the same".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:(Around 5'5)

"They weren't exactly in the mood for conversation. I didn't even see their faces... ", he said, "and... they took her with them. I haven't seen her since... and don't want to either. She was crazy, and dangerous". He rubbed the back of his neck, and gave her a slightly embarrassed grin, "I like all kinds of girls, but yeah, I'd like to meet girls with big boobs. You can hardly blame me, any guy would be the same".

(Alright. Taller then Francesca. 4'2ish haha)

"I see. Meh. Maybe I will see them. Not going to search them out," said Francesca as she wrote many more notes. "Also yeah. That what I figure from what I seen of her. Girl was loose in the head with the screws."

"Also I can because not all guys are like that. Still I figure people would stare once your body been hit by Green," said Francesca as she stopped taking notes for a minute then looked up at Elliot. She then floats a bit off the ground and reached to pull out a locket of Elliot's hair. The catwoman then floats down to the ground and examines the hair.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"Green? Is that what happened to you?", he asked. "That happened to one of my friends once... she couldn't take her hands off me", he blushed a little. "Hey... how did you... ", he started to say as she floated up, before yelping in suprise as she plucked out a blonde hair, "What did you do that for? It hurt!", he whined.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Green? Is that what happened to you?", he asked. "That happened to one of my friends once... she couldn't take her hands off me", he blushed a little. "Hey... how did you... ", he started to say as she floated up, before yelping in suprise as she plucked out a blonde hair, "What did you do that for? It hurt!", he whined.

"Yeah. I was a damn smart Green person too," said Francesca as she frowned. "Now that is over so I am back to my genius level intellect."

"I am trying to gather data. Even your genetic data," said Francesca as she made a mechanical arm to hold the hair. She then wrote down a few things. "So what do you want?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

"My friend definitely wasn't very smart after she got hit with green, you must have been lucky. Why do you want my genetic data? You looking for the perfect guy to make clones from or something?", he laughed before tilting his head to the side. "What do you mean... what do I want?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"My friend definitely wasn't very smart after she got hit with green, you must have been lucky. Why do you want my genetic data? You looking for the perfect guy to make clones from or something?", he laughed before tilting his head to the side. "What do you mean... what do I want?", he asked.

"No. Girly, you are far from the perfect guy. If anything I already have the perfect guy," said Francesca as she seem to be staring at the strand. She then said, "From what I have gather you are a person that wants to be a superhero. Have big dreams but your luck is among the worse and skills are borderline at best."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse