Calling on Elliot

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Calling on Elliot

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Elliot nodded as he finished off the brownie and smiled to Miki, "Great job, big sis". He shook his head and laughed as the two girls called Mike weird, "I don't know what's worse.. being a girl in a dress or a boy in a dress".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot nodded as he finished off the brownie and smiled to Miki, "Great job, big sis". He shook his head and laughed as the two girls called Mike weird, "I don't know what's worse.. being a girl in a dress or a boy in a dress".

"No problem Lil bro," smiled Miki as she giggled a bit. "That was kind of funny just now."

"Yeah...I can see you two are hitting it off smashing," said Francesca as she stared at Mike and said, "I need you to do it too. Now that you are part of this experiment, this means you have to do it too."

"Sigh...If you say so," said Mike as she finished off her brownie. She then looked at Elliot and said, "I say a boy in a dress. It is less awkward if you don't want to be in the dress."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Elliot blushed a little but smiled at Miki, and then leaned in to give her a hug as he turned his head to look over at Mike. "Come on, Mike... I wanna see if you have the same problems I did... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed a little but smiled at Miki, and then leaned in to give her a hug as he turned his head to look over at Mike. "Come on, Mike... I wanna see if you have the same problems I did... ".

Miki smiled back and gave Elliot a hug. Her bust was pressing into Elliot's now taller body.

"Alright. Alright," said Mike with a smile and then said, "Beautiful Blue Princess, I am no more!"

Mike was glowing blue and soon his form was shifting to return back to how he was before. Everything seem to return back to normal with no evidence of Mike being a magical girl.

"Hmm...Good," said Francesca with a nod inspect Mike's transformation.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 pm

"H-Hey... you didn't get left in a dress... ", blushed Elliot, looking suprised, although he was clearly being distracted by the feeling of Miki's bust pressing against him. "Francesca... how come he's not wearing a dress?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"H-Hey... you didn't get left in a dress... ", blushed Elliot, looking suprised, although he was clearly being distracted by the feeling of Miki's bust pressing against him. "Francesca... how come he's not wearing a dress?".

"I guess not," laughed Mike a bit and then sighed, "It was a nice dress but what a ride."

"Hmm...I guess it is because of Mike just being able to focus better then you can," said Francesca as she took a few notes in a notepad.

"Makes sense," said Miki as she was still pressing against Elliot. "He is an Aura Master so focus is a key."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

"So... you're trying to say I have dresses on my mind or something?", he asked, leaning into Miki as one had brushed along the frilly hem of his pink dress. "Actually... don't answer that one. I'll just try and concentrate harder next time... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"So... you're trying to say I have dresses on my mind or something?", he asked, leaning into Miki as one had brushed along the frilly hem of his pink dress. "Actually... don't answer that one. I'll just try and concentrate harder next time... ".

"Yes...Yes you do," said Francesca who went along and answer that.

"I think what she is trying to say is that you need to concentrate more," said Miki with a smile who didn't mind the leaning into. "Also I was able to move the rest of your stuff into the house as well."

"Wait...So you moved him into the house?" said Mike who was setting four glasses of milk.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Elliot looked suprise to hear Miki had moved all the things from his tiny apartment into their home. Then he went bright red, "Y-You brought ALL my stuff? You know all those girl clothes... I only have them for different jobs... and from when I used to turn into a schoolgirl... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked suprise to hear Miki had moved all the things from his tiny apartment into their home. Then he went bright red, "Y-You brought ALL my stuff? You know all those girl clothes... I only have them for different jobs... and from when I used to turn into a schoolgirl... ".

"Yeah. Kind of not hard with magic and stuff," smiled Miki to Elliot. She then looked a bit surprised and said, "Actually I didn't see anything you own. Still if you had those girl clothes, that is okay. I understand why. Not that hard to figure out."

Miki's eye then had a glint in it for a bit.

"Right....If you want more girl clothes...I am sure the girls here would be happy to share," said Francesca as she sighed.

Mike was just filing the glasses with milk.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Elliot blushed brightly at Francesca's comment about sharing clothes with all the girls that lived there. He chewed his bottom lip, and saw the glint in Miki's eyes as he looked at her, "Wh-What? I don't think the girls would want to share clothes with me... I'm a boy!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed brightly at Francesca's comment about sharing clothes with all the girls that lived there. He chewed his bottom lip, and saw the glint in Miki's eyes as he looked at her, "Wh-What? I don't think the girls would want to share clothes with me... I'm a boy!".

"Yeah, you are right. We all have different styles so I doubt it," said Miki with a smile on her face.

"Or you would think," said Francesca as she looked up at Miki.

"Well enough talk about that," said Mike who was bring over the four glasses. Two of them were held in his hands as two blue ribbons were coming out of his shoulders holding up the other two glasses. "How about some milk?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm

"What do you mean, Francesca?", he asked as he took one of the glasses of milk from Mike, and took a sip. "Thanks, Mike. I love milk".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"What do you mean, Francesca?", he asked as he took one of the glasses of milk from Mike, and took a sip. "Thanks, Mike. I love milk".

"As in, you would think that nobody here would want to share clothes with you but you maybe somebody else thinks otherwise," said Francesca looking at Miki for a bit.

"What? You are acting as if I have something planned," said Miki with a frown.

"You welcome. Thought it go best with brownies," said Mike as he sipped his glass. He then looked at Francesca and asked, "So question, how does Elliot change back to being a magical girl?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:56 pm

"Do you?", he asked Miki, while glancing back to Francesca when he heard Mike ask about changing back into a Magical Girl, seeming interested in both answers just as much.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse