Sudden Appearance

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Sudden Appearance

Postby Raleigh » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:28 pm

*A young woman of rather severe appearance adjusts her glasses as she consults a note in her hands and reads off the apartment numbers. Finding the one she wants she steps up and knocks on the door to get the attention of the dweller inside. The room belonging to Elliot it should get his attention if he is in.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Sudden Appearance

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

A sleepy looking Elliot answered the door, his face mostly obscured by blonde hair, wearing a set of pale pink cotton pajamas with white polka dots that looked as if they were meant to be for a girl. Rubbing his eyes, he squinted at the woman.

"Uh... I think you got the wrong apartment...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Woman: I do not believe I have. *As Elliot looks he would find a rather well developed woman wearing the kind of outfit one might expect a matron to wear in the modern era of all dark colors which somewhat contrasts with her blue hair. Her purple eyes look him over and judge his fitness in a moment.* This is the apartment of Elliot, correct?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

He stared for a long moment, looking over her appearance before nodding to her question, "Yeah... I'm Elliot... ", he murmured, poking his head through the door, looking up and down the corridor before stepping back and motioning for the woman to step inside the apartment, which was very small, and quite a mess, clothes of all different kinds laying about, boy clothes, girl clothes, and clothes for a range of different ages.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 am

*The woman steps in once she is allowed to and looks around.* Woman: Messy little boy aren't you? Well I suppose barbarous people will be. You may call me Kirei and I have been sent by my mistress Lady Vulpina to educate you for your assignment. However it would appear I am going to have to teach you how to keep yourself from getting an infection or poisoned by cleaning up your living space before we can even get down to real business.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

Elliot looked out into the corridor again, seeming confused, before closing the door and turning to Kirei. "Ah...", he murmured as she mentioned Vulpina's name. "What mess?", he asked, scratching his head. "Look... I don't know what she's told you but I think I'm pretty qualified to keep an eye on Raleigh for her. Want a red bull?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 am

Kirei: What mess? Look at all these clothes strewn about. Are you one of those hoarders I keep hearing about? If so you are a dirty boy and we will be correcting that habit. As for keeping an eye on Raleigh can you really? I take it this means you've been observing what he has been doing on the various astral and spiritual planes of this realm too, correct? After all the physical realm is perhaps only 1/16th of what they operate within actively in a single reality. Also, what use would I have for a red bull? I don't think bull fighting was in the lessons I was assigned to teach you.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am

Elliot stared at the woman for quite a long moment before turning and stumbling to the refridgerator, taking out an energy drink. "I thought she had other ways to watch him in those places, and I was just meant to watch him here?", he asked, sipping his drink. "These clothes are arranged in a system I'm familiar with, they're not a mess, and they aren't dirty!", he frowned.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Kirei: Dirty or clean they are still all over the place. Savage mortals will always be savages I suppose. As for your job it is to watch him everywhere you possibly can. She knows you can't currently be in more than one place at a time unlike Raleigh but she expects you to stay abreast of what he is up to. *She reaches into a pocket, once she found an open space, and pulls out something that folds out into a dry erase board.* Now, we are going to be learning a form of scrying so you can at least see what he is doing in real time on two or so other planes. I've been informed of your backwards issues with the use of magic so we will be providing you with the lesser tool of a mathematical formula that will part the veil and allow you to see beyond it. Why someone would prefer the archaic magic of science to the more advanced teachings they could get from an inidrasil is beyond me but I was told to work with you.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Elliot casually slurped from the can, an eyebrow arching as she set up the board. "Don't you think you're taking Vulpina's education instructions a little too literally? She probably meant to actually do cool stuff with me, not pretend we're back in school", he muttered, tipping his head back and taking a larger gulp of the drink.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Kirei: Not at all. The task I was assigned was to educate you and that is what I will do. Now sit up and pay attention young man.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:45 pm

"I'm still in my pajamas and I'm having breakfast... ", he said, shaking the can of red bull back and forth infront of Kirei, "And... stop calling me that". He shook his head, and wandered about, still in a bit of a sleepy haze, and started rummaging through the clothes, looking for something that would fit.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Kirei: And so? What does having breakfast and wearing pajamas have to do with learning anything? For that matter do you realize how unhealthy it is to start your day off with just an energy drink? You might as well have beer and cereal as at least that would give you some nutrition.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

His nose wrinkled as he tossed aside some skirts, "I don't really like beer... and I need this to wake up. I was up until three in the morning setting a new high score on DDR... ", he explained, pointing to the dance mat hooked up to the console beneath the TV. "Look, you can't just barge into my home and start giving orders. I'm not ready yet, okay?", he said, finishing the last of the drink.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 am

Kirei: You do know that your target has already been busy creating seven new schools of magic, taught them to around 12 different class rooms full of students, and is currently watching us and laughing at this moment while writing up the documentation for what will become a legend once he seeds it in the minds of some people off world. You've got at least three hours of sleep I suppose which is more than enough for anyone. Now, later today he is supposed to be checking up on the hotsprings he made here so we will need you to sneak in and observe what he is doing. Its a rare chance since it isn't inside its own dimension unlike his store and other locations.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse