Sudden Appearance

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Sudden Appearance

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Elliot's eyes narrowed a little, glaring at Raleigh before setting the plates down on the table infront of him. "Very funny... ", he muttered. "And how exactly are you making money out of me?", he asked, setting both hands on his hips as he stood there in the chef's dress and hat.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Well I am filming you and selling the footage to certain clients just like I do with my executions, interrogations, and when I let Mr. Sparkles my pet tentacle monster play but that isn't the issue. I am making money off of the clothes what with you not being the only one doing such things. In fact I should probably pay you for being a walking ad for my industry though. How do you like the uniforms you've had so far today? We put some thought into making them just for you. *Opens up one of the covers to reveal a still squirming salamander.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 am

His blue eyes shifted around, suddenly becoming a little nervous, while one hand clutched the front of the dress, and gave the skirt a tug down his thighs, "Yeah right, like anyone would pay to watch this... ". His cheeks turned red as Raleigh called him a walking ad for the clothing line, before saying they were made with him in mind. "You mean... you set it up so I'd have to wear these things...?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Not exactly. I set it up so they where there. It was your standard, and I hate to use the word, 'luck' that lead to you winding up in the outfits. Now then I'll tell you something incriminating about me if you will stick around and continue to carry out some of my food. The catgirls are finding this too funny to let you go home and be abused by your no doubt new handler already. I have indeed found a way around dying along with everything else at the end of all things.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:31 am

Slightly worried about what Vulpina might do if he returned without information, Elliot let out a sigh, "Fine... ", she said, still blushing, and turned to walk back inside the building. He winced as he passed a couple of cat girls in the corridor, and avoided eye contact, returning to the kitchen to collect more plates.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

*A snickering chef hands Elliot another plate that seems to try and squirm and shake about.* Catgirl chef: There we go. I think that is enough for the appetizers. Cheer up young one. The boss is just trying to entertain you as well as everyone else.

Vulpina: I did say he likely knew you were there already after all. Thanks for the info you got by the way. Now we know he is trying to survive the inevitable final death all things meet. Now to figure out not only how but why.

*Raleigh is busy crunching down on the salamander that was on his first platter.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Elliot blushed at the catgirl chef as she handed over the next plate, "Don't you start calling me that too... ", he muttered, and turned, heading back out. He'd spent so much time in heels when waitressing, that apart from a little pain, they hadn't really caused him any problems. The dress swished about his thighs as he walked back out to the spring and set the plate down on the table. "I'm kinda good at this, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Aye. I understand you keep having issues with holding down a job. Ever considered opening your own hostess club?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 am

"What's a hostess club? Because it sounds expensive. I just want a job, not my own business", he said, picking up a knife to cut up some of the food for Raleigh. "Running a business would be all kinds of stressful".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:02 am

Katy walks in at that moment in nothing more than a towel..."Why ever not Ms. Ellie...>Snicker<? When I first met mother, I wasn't much better off than you seem to be. and we do have clients that request the services of other types of hosteses from time to time. Most of my staff here prefer to remain as they are, but a few..." She trails off in thought...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 am

Elliot blushed at the appearance of a girl, confusion spreading over his features as she used his name, or a feminised version of it anyway. "I didn't understand a word of what you just said. I don't even know what a hostess is, let alone the different types, and how can I buy a club without any money?". As he spoke, he continued chopping away, even offering the towel-clad girl a plate.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:28 am

"Why a hostess club is run buy someone like yourself under contract to various clients for parties and such. Sometimes they request certain types of hostesses and maid services. And as to how, that's the easy part, you could find a sponsor or investor to help you get started." the half Catgirl says as she steps into the hot springs.."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 am

"So a hostess is like a waitress or something? I don't think I'm the right person to be running a place like that, and I've been stung enough making small deals with people around here, so definitely don't want to do the stuff someone would expect in return for lending me that kind of money".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am

Pretty much as Katy has said. You essentially set it up so girls sit there and talk and converse with clients about whatever they want more or less. One could argue its practically playing the role of a psychologist with just a bit of restaurant thrown in. I'm sure, since I know your future, you could find plenty of girls to help you run such a thing.

I could give you the money string free. I want to see what you could do with it. I promise I won't even influence it in any direct way other than maybe sending some of my minions to sign up to work for you if they seem like they would help.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am

"What makes you even picture me running something like that? I have the worst luck with girls ever... I got bullied by one if your catgirls into dressing like this!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse