Sudden Appearance

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Sudden Appearance

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Elliot squirmed a little, seeming a little unsettled by the smooth appearance on the front of the bikini bottoms, but he looked back to Katy and nodded as she gave him that smile. "Sure... uh... do I have to call you Boss or anything? I'm pretty sure I'm older than you... ", he murmured as he wandered off.

Reaching hot spring 42, he tried to ignore the fact he was wearing a bikini yet still a boy, telling himself nobody would notice. Drawing a deep breath, he dived into the pool, and swam across to the bar before pulling himself up, shivering as the water ran down his body and between his breasts. His tail flicked about to try and get the water off it as he got to his feet and looked at the catgirl working there. "Hi... Sammie, right? I'm... Etta, the new hire... ", he introduced himself, and then smiled at her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:05 pm

((Alright then folks. We are going to split up things here I think. Let's keep Elliot's work day stuff here and I'll start up another thread for after he makes it home that evening.))

Heh, Katy, nice job. That'll keep him busy.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:48 pm

((Sunds good...))

"Thanks mother, though that was the proto type Matrix he put on. I do hope nothing perminent will hurt the boy...but the nerve of him calling me younger then him just because I'm smaller than his current form." Katy pouts a bit at her final statement...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Even if something was wrong I suppose his current head employer will make sure he comes out of it fine.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Katy..."I suppose that's true, though I hope those nosy so and so will stop harassing you like this. So what if you found the gate to the next life beyond the end. It's your right to choose how and who uses it as well....maybe I hope the matrix gives them fits and ties Elliot to some true magic for his own for once."

Sammie..."Etta??? Oh right the Siamese catgirl. We have been expecting you for a couple days. Now I need you to run breaks for the other girls today, so you'll get a feel for what all the jobs are and won't be too frustrated when the others need time off or something. Milky over there needs to take a break, so go help her to start and cover her area when she takes off, ok?" the silver and grey haired tiger striped catgirl says in a perky voice. The catgirl she points to is a pale pink and white haired catgirl working the massage table...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

Elliot followed her pointing over to the pink and white haired cat girl at the massage table, and she nodded a little with a blush. "Sure thing... ", she said, trying to maintain her smile as she made her way. "Hey.. I'm Etta. I'm going to cover for you when you take a break", he explained. "I've... never done this before".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:56 pm

This isn't so bad really. Not like that time they restricted my power levels so severely. Besides, I wouldn't recommend my solution to anyone and I'm only using it because I had to make a deal that cost me something precious. Hopefully in the next multiverse I'll have a chance to regain it what with the newer powers that will be at that point. On the bright side I'll get to see my weapon in its finished state finally.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot followed her pointing over to the pink and white haired cat girl at the massage table, and she nodded a little with a blush. "Sure thing... ", she said, trying to maintain her smile as she made her way. "Hey.. I'm Etta. I'm going to cover for you when you take a break", he explained. "I've... never done this before".

Sammie smiles at the Siamese spearing catgirl..." Thats ok, I just need you to monitor the hot stones on a couple customers, run refills for them back from the juice bars and if a timer goes off, pull the stones or...no, I'll need to be here to show you how that works. Just pull the stones and place them in the buckets, I'll start to teach you the pressurepoint and shiatsu acupressyre stuff later this week if things work out for you here."

Katy: "Still, you get a lot more flack for doing what you are asked to do then they should be giving to you." She says in q protective type tone
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:51 am

Elliot tried to concentrate on what he was being told, nodding along to the explanation, with the occasional nervous glance down over his own bikini-clad figure. "Refills... take stones off when timers go... okay, I think I can manage... ", he said with a shy smile, looking around at the various customers.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 pm

True, Katy, true. Nothing to do about it for now though until they step down during the next cycling of duties and another set steps up.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse