The Admiral Says...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Admiral Says...

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 am

Elliot paused, peering at Alex in confusion as she waved her arms. She definitely wasn't very scary. He feels a light spread across his clothing, causing him to look down and see the beam splitting the box open. With no powers to speak of, Elliot was probably among the luckier of those in the square, but he lifted his hands to shield his eyes from the bright light as his loose blonde hair whipped around with the wind. Standing on top of the box didn't leave much time to react as he was sucked down towards it... "Watch out!", he yelled as Alex came skidding across the floor on her butt, and caught her in a hug, which unfortunately for Alex, didn't help her, and quite probably made it even harder to escape!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 am

A Brand New Day wrote:(Before they retconned it to kill him. Seriously, how dumb is that? His species lived on the planet and it's fatal now? That'd be like humans finding water deadly).

[It's because it's all irradiated or whatever due to the explosion of the planet... or something. There's a reason.]

Bostwick yelps as he attempts to grab Alex and Elliot. "This is kinda fun... but also scary!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Ambush might be able to get away! ...but for everyone else...

*Ambush Cat, in his haste to leave, causes a rocket engine to grow out of his back. Upon triggering it, the resulting speed boost should take him well away from the vortex/vacuum.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby The Shadow » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Gold kryptonite saps his powers green kills him, red...does stuff, and uh. Er. How embarrassing. The power of comic book minutiae apparently is an even more powerful force of suction! In fact, a figure ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... owhere.jpg ) previously unmentioned in the thread finds themself suddenly yanked from hiding, scarf-first!

"I should have....gah!"
The Shadow

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 am

The Shadow wrote:Gold kryptonite saps his powers green kills him, red...does stuff, and uh. Er. How embarrassing. The power of comic book minutiae apparently is an even more powerful force of suction! In fact, a figure ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... owhere.jpg ) previously unmentioned in the thread finds themself suddenly yanked from hiding, scarf-first!

"I should have....gah!"

[Pink Kryptonite made him gay~]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

(Blue kryptonite makes him act like Booster Gold after a night of drinking...:)...)

The blond haired boy, being even closer to ground zero then Elliot, is Sucked into he sucking maw so fast the only thing you hear from him is a shocked attempt to inhail for. A scream that sadly is never heard in Muffinville,...">aaahhhh<..." he tries to scream
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby A Brand New Day » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

The suction is more than just mere physical, in fact it would appear that the wind and the gushing of air is only a side-affect of whatever force is doing this! The NPCs continue to meander around, not noticing it, and not phased at all by it. There aren't any bits of paper or dust being flown about. It is only those four! Like a toilet preforming it's duty... Bostwick, Elliot, Alex, The Shadow, and the boy are all pulled into it! The tornado hurls them around in the air, then sucks them in! ...drawn into the box... the four vanish from view! The wind dies. Leaving nothing but a mundane card board box behind!

...everyone else was apparently outside the radius of it! Or had a powerful enough rocket to get away.
A Brand New Day

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

"WhoawhoawhoawhoawhoaWHOA!" @_________@

Alex shrieks, half in excitement, half in surprise as she vanishes into the box!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am

As he clung to Alex, Elliot caught a brief glimpse of people going about their daily business without even noticing what was happening to them, which struck him as odd. Sure, odd things happened around here enough that it wouldn't be a total shock... but they'd still notice! "Hey! Somebody help us!", he managed to yell as the wind spun them around before they disappeared into the box...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Bostwick attempts to help them, but he -- too -- is sucked on in. Though he laughs at it as well, finding it kinda fun.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 pm

((Hm... well I was present but busy for the past little while. Shall I get pulled in as well?))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby A Brand New Day » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 pm

(Sorry Raleigh. I gave nearly a week, and what has been said has been said. I'm not one for ret-conning much... so I apologize. But even if you didn't get sucked in, I imagine you can still attempt to investigate a few of the mysteries involved. Please feel free to!)

The realm of Muffinverse vanishes before there eyes. It is often said that traveling in non-dimensions is much like walking, but in this case... it's more like falling. With all the kicking and screaming included. Silence and the inky darkness of a void engulfs them... for who knows how long. They see each other start to fly apart... and seperate in the blackness. However! Alex and Elliot manage to stick together, due to the panic driven embrace!

Bostwick finds himself awakening in a sunlit meadow, birds chirp, and the clouds drift lazily over head. There are a few rabbits off few dozen feet away, munching on some flowers. It's a tranquil and serene place. From where he lays, he can't see much... but he might already have a sense of just how peaceful and relaxing of a place this field is. In the distance, he can hear a gentle brook... babbling away as it washes over smooth stones. He could just fall asleep again! But why should he? There is adventure to be had! ...hopefully!

Alex and Elliot will discover themselves coming out of dreamland in front of a large Victorian style mansion. The thing towers up, like some Gothic architecture... the building is painted a white and a green -- the gables and shutters colored as the latter. Behind them is a dusty road, that vanishes into horizon in both directions. Finally, the geography around them seems to be nothing but low rolling green grass hills.

As for that lone blonde hair boy? Whoever he is... finds himself on an ocean beach. The sky is orange, as the sun seems to be setting... or is it rising? What coast is the child on? Salt fills the air as he can hear sea gulls off in the distance. The breaking of the waves are the only other noise beyond that noisy call of birds. ...he doesn't have to get up yet. Tide won't be here for... a few minutes? Hours? It's difficult to say.
A Brand New Day

Postby A Brand New Day » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:49 am

(Forgot to say what happened to the The Shadow.)

The Shadow? Whoever, and whatever, the Shadow is... awakens in a factory of some sort? The walls are hard steel, the thrum of electricity is everywhere, and from the little ten foot by ten foot room the Shadow is in... ...machines clinking and clanking can be heard through the walls. The Shadow is in a white bed at the moment -- the only furnishing in the room.
A Brand New Day

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Elliot came around slowly, rubbing his eyes as they opened. He wasn't prone to falling asleep in places other than his bed, so knew something was wrong immediately. His blue eyes glanced up at the large mansion before he jumped as he realised there was someone beside him, and his blonde hair swished about when he turned to see Alex was there too.

"What... just happened?", he asked, slowly easing himself back onto his feet, and looked along the dusty road. "There's nothing here but... this place... ", he said uneasily, turning to look back at the Mansion, "I suppose... we should look inside to see if there's anyone that can tell us where we are... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby (Miku-chan) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

((sorry but my email address changed and I'm waiting for the reset email...Xia are you listening...^_^...and the boy's name is Alan Daniel Denforth III by the way))

Alan slowly wakes up to the feeling of warm sun and sleepy waves. Slowly blinking the sleep from his eyes, he looks to the setting...or is that rising sun. 'How neat...' he thinks before his mind fills with the the events before his waking here..." That stupid jerkwad triggered the trap in the box..." the highly Intelegent 13 year old yells. Looking around, he can only sigh in resignation. "Well at least it looks like a nice trap, still, I should probably build some kind of fire before it gets dark." he says and starts to look for driftwood or something to start a campfire or signal fire for the night
(Miku-chan)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse