Any Challengers?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Any Challengers?

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos looks at all the other people and frowns.

"I didn't think the opportunity to fight me would draw so many people... Is it me you want to fight, or do you all just want a fight in general?" she asks the people waiting.

"Very well, we will fight until one of us is dead or surrenders. Are you ready?" Logos asks, taking a stance.

"Fight in general," laughed Mike as he tips his hat to Logos. "Still I heard that you are a good swordswoman. Kind of looking forward to see that with my own hands."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 am

A bit of both. I would show up for this kind of thing regardless of who issued the challenge but I am interested in fighting you personally.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 am

There was a long silence as James fought to hide his reaction. A fight to the death was something he'd never agreed to before. It nagged at the back of his mind. He knew it might not end in death. It went until someone surrendered. How could he know this Logos would fight fairly or worse...what if he had the spunk to not give up? What if James had to kill this upstart.

No...it wouldn't come to that.

"I accept your terms." he said, sliding his right foot behind him in a reverse-defensive stance.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm

*Risk straightens herself in her chair, takes out a little magnetic chess board, and splits her attention between it and what is happening on-stage.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Ah, yeah Risk I'm pretty much as I've always been. Not a lot changes for me I suppose you could say. How are things going for your collective group? Found any new worlds to work with?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Not recently, no. We've been staying put in Calli's universe for the time being. *checks the time* We have a little bit before your fight. I think Calli said you were curious about something pertaining to us?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Logos holds up a finger to James as she takes out a cellphone and calls someone, exchanging a few words with them before hanging up and putting it away.

"Sorry about that."

She moves-fast!-and appears in front of James, throwing a punch at his chest!

-----

Soon, Okuni drives up in her motorbike, looking at the stage and the gathered people.

"Logos called me here. Something about people wanting a fight?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

I was wondering how it is you intend to keep a fair and even playing field since someone always has the advantage. Even a game of luck wouldn't qualify because some people seem to have an almost supernatural form of high luck. *Notices Okuni arrived.* Hm..Okuni, I'm here to fight whoever but I would also like a crack at Logos once they finish up in there. Mike, do you want to fight Okuni first or shall I?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 am

A playing field involving what, exactly? Just life in general, or something else?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 am

As Logos threw herself forward, James laughed aloud at the brash charge, easily stepping with one foot to the side and pushing with the other to spin him. As he spun to dodge the girl's errant punch, he attempted to grab her wrist and use her forward force to fling her off her feet. This was going to be too easy.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"I wouldn't mind a fight. Guessing you are to help provide that or something for people who can't wait?" asked Mike as he sat on the ground.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am

Raleigh wrote:I was wondering how it is you intend to keep a fair and even playing field since someone always has the advantage. Even a game of luck wouldn't qualify because some people seem to have an almost supernatural form of high luck. *Notices Okuni arrived.* Hm..Okuni, I'm here to fight whoever but I would also like a crack at Logos once they finish up in there. Mike, do you want to fight Okuni first or shall I?
Maiden Miki wrote:"I wouldn't mind a fight. Guessing you are to help provide that or something for people who can't wait?" asked Mike as he sat on the ground.

Okuni scowls up at the platform and nods.

"Seems so... who am i up against first?"

Brnin8r wrote:As Logos threw herself forward, James laughed aloud at the brash charge, easily stepping with one foot to the side and pushing with the other to spin him. As he spun to dodge the girl's errant punch, he attempted to grab her wrist and use her forward force to fling her off her feet. This was going to be too easy.

Logos's wrist is grabbed and she is thrown off her feet! But as she does, her legs somehow wrap around James's as she uses all her weight to try and bring him down with her!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 pm

"Hmm....If Raleigh doesn't mind then I go first," said Mike as he patted down his suit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

You can go first Mike. Now that they are both here I would prefer to fight both at the same time if possible.

*To Risk.* Well I understand your group likes to make sure two sides in a conflict have no distinct advantage over another such as making them use older technology since their normal tech is more advanced than their enemy. I was just asking how you handle the fact that even with that, and possibly even if you force all their officers to be trained at the same academy, one side will still have smarter commanders or even grunts that could sway the game more in their favor.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 pm

"Thanks Raleigh," said Mike as he nods to Raleigh. He then looked at Okuni and nods, "Ready when you are Miss."

Mike then took a horse riding stance with both hands resting at his side.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse