Club Xibalba

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Club Xibalba

Postby Feng » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:39 am

((Sorry for the delay. Ocarina of Time kept me distracted. Darn you elusive Gold Skulltulas! D:< ))

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Miss Bounty Hunter" says Bones. "Hopefully business is going well, yes?"

"One Tomato Shot and one Sangria coming right up" says Bones to Elliot, before the psychopath in the clown outfit shows up.

"Excuse me for just a second, please" he mutters, reaching under the bar for his trusty Uzi, firing a few rounds at the harlequin.

NOVA's identity is revealed! What could our mysterious interloper be up to?
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 am

Elliot nodded to Bones, lifting one hand from the tray to brush a strand of black hair from his face when he heard the commotion from over by the door. He turned slightly, which was accompanied by the soft rustle on the dress, and upon seeing the Harlequin aiming some huge weapon in his direction (he was standing beside Bones after all), he let out a yelp and ducked down behind the bar. The fake rabbit ears that poked up from his head still showed however as he crouched, clutching the empty drinks tray across his chest, and winced as the gunfire went off right above him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 pm

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Miss Bounty Hunter" says Bones. "Hopefully business is going well, yes?"

Well enough. Three jobs in the past 10 days alone. That's a step up from my average.

"Excuse me for just a second, please" he mutters, reaching under the bar for his trusty Uzi, firing a few rounds at the harlequin.

*Thaddea materializes a crackling shield of electricity around herself in case of stray fire. Zapana creates a similar fire shield, not wanting any part of the confrontation.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Nova brings up the glamor once more and flushes the unused toilet before stepping out and washing her hands.

Thankfully the bathroom is empty, as the glamor has no reflection!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Blowing the smoke from his gun, Bones turns his attention to Elliot-Chan.

"Sorry for the disturbance. Here are your drinks" he says, placing the two beverages before Eliot.

"How are you two holding up?" he says to Zapana and Thaddea.

Indeed, it is fortunate that the bathroom is empty. Then again, its not like people aren't used to seeing strange occurrences within the city...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm

"Thanks... ", said Elliot in a hurried tone, standing upright and holding out the drinks tray as Bones set the two glasses down on it. Getting the feeling that things were going to get out of hand again, he quickly turned and fled back down the passage, into the dimly-lit bar below, his heart pounding as he found himself worrying that he'd taken too long to fetch the drinks for the two sisters.

"Sorry about the wait... it's pretty busy up there... ", he said as he approached them, and swallowed a deep breath. Setting the tray on the bar, he lifted a hand and rubbed at his red eyes, "Can I... have my old clothes back now? I got the drinks like you wanted... ", he asked, although there was no demand in his voice anymore, it was a far more... submissive tone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Nova steps out of the bathroom and crosses back to the bar, taking her seat once more, a confident smile on her face.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby The Harliquin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

The harlequin girl dances thru Bones' short fire burst and almost makes it thru unscathed...but one of the rounds has knocked the RPG out of her hands and onto the floor. A 'Tictictic' can be heard coming from the rocket battery..."Oh poo Bonzie, that was my last unit. Now how are we suppose to play tag?" she asks pouting cutly...
The Harliquin

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 pm

"How are you two holding up?" he says to Zapana and Thaddea.

As far as the drinks go...

Or just in general?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oh no, no, no" says Rachael, taking her drink. "Why on earth would we want to do that? You look so adorable as you are now! Am I right, sister?"

"Indeed you are" says Ana, taking a sip of her beverage. "Your simply scrumptious!"

"Tag" says Bones, lobbing a grenade at the clown. "You're it."

He turns to Nova. "Where did you run off to?" he asks, curious by her long absence.

"Both" he replies to Zapana and Thaddea.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"I was in the ladies room. I'm sure you don't want to hear about that." Nova says with a wry smirk
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 pm

"Both" he replies to Zapana and Thaddea.

Well, the drinks were good. That was more kick in a glass than I've experienced in a while... I'd better stop at two, though. ...Oh, and careful not to touch the shields.

Just needed to quench my thirst. I'd get something alcoholic, but I'd rather not raise any eyebrows while looking like this. ...And speaking of raising eyebrows, what's the story with the court jester over there?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:19 am

Elliot looked back and forth between the girls as they refused his request, and then glanced down, one hand tugging the dress a little. Again he squirmed, trying to subtly adjust his underwear, when he heard a rumble from the floor above, and looked back up. "Adorable? No boy wants to be called that...", he groaned quietly, unable to stop himself from admiring them despite the power they had over him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"Ah, but that is what you are pledgeling" grins Ana. "Where it not for your remaining masculinity I'm certain you would be a little heart breaker among all the boys."

"Indeed" chimes in Rachael. "If you want, we can get rid of that for you! Then you'll really be one of our sisters!"

"No, I think not" says Bones frowning before turning to the bounty hunter. "I haven't a clue. Maybe a crazy stalker, yes?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Elliot shook his head vehemently at Rachel's suggestion, and one had pressed against the front of his dress, as if holding onto those bits would keep them there. "I... I don't want to be one of your sisters... and I definitely don't like boys... ", he said, blushing brightly, and still speaking quietly despite protesting. "I'm sorry for saying that stuff about your dress, Ana... please don't make me do anything with other boys!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse