Unto thine eyes

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Unto thine eyes

Postby The hidden one » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 am

*sitting at their desk once more, a shadowy being sits. Reflected light ints off a pair of glasses as the sound of clicks from a keyboard are heard. A manic giggle comes from the being while a pause in the clicks happens. Soon there are a series of clicks and the monitor shuts down..."Let's see them stop me now" comes the voice from the darkness as power starts to flux thruout the continent, be it magical or conventional. The techno magic pulse spreads quickly. Soon, very soon, all would know who was in control here and this little pocket world would bow down to it's true overlord.
The hidden one

Re: Unto thine eyes

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 am

Elliot was playing DDR in the arcade near town hall, in his normal late teenage form, yet was inexplicably wearing a pale yellow cotton dress with flowers embroidered into it and straps over the shoulders, over a plain white t-shirt, with white ankle socks and sneakers on his feet, and his longish blonde hair was in a ponytail. When the screen and the music died suddenly, he thought he'd done something wrong, only to look around and see the whole arcade was in darkness!

Hopping down from the arcade machine, he ran out into the daylight to see what was going on!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby The Hidden One » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 am

As Elliot gets to the doors, a shock of energy goes over him and he begins to shrink and shift. Quickly he finds everything bigger as his feet swim in his shoes. A sudden sleepiness makes him want to take a nap, 'but big girls don't need naps ' flits thru her mind while her cloths almost trip her up going out the door and into the darkening city
The Hidden One

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 am

The sneakers flopped around his feet, leading to a stumble, only grabbing onto a street lamp prevented him falling flat on his face. Leaning into it, he hugged the pole as an overwhelming tiredness swept over him. His nose twitched at the odd thought running through his mind, but he knew something wasn't right. Releasing the street light, he struggles forward towards the town hall, "Don't panic people!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 am

Bones happens to meander up to the arcade in order to conduct his nefarious business (to play Space Invaders) when he notices a certain Elliot struggling forward, clothes to large for his frame, trying to assure people to remain calm.

"Ookay," says Bones, adjusting his monocle. "You don't see that everyday..." o.o

"Oh wait. You do!" :lol:

(Sips tea)

It is then that the Criminal Mastermind observes that the power has gone out.

"Hmmm.... Most curious."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Thy Hidden One » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:53 am

Of those few people on the street, Elliot might notice, most look to be small children dressed and appearing to be playing dress up in the oversized cloths. Confused and sleepy faces look back at the boy/girl yelling at them. One or two adutlt sized Individuals. All seem to have blank looms on their faces as they wander aimlessly thru the street.

((how sensitive is Elliot to auras and energy sight/visualization?))

As Bonezie touches the door, he to will feel a strange power zap him. Depending on his will save...((>_<))...he may fin himself suddenly smaller, almost child sized as well In oversized clothing...
Thy Hidden One

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 am

(Not at all, he's useless)

Reaching the steps of the town hall, Elliot saw the bizarre sight of children in grown up clothing, and then looked down at his own dress, which had started off just reaching the tops of his thighs, but now likely appeared much longer. His heart started to race, his over-sized sneakers being left behind as he hurried up the steps and into the building, feeling the tiredness growing stronger. "Raise the alarm!", he cried in a panicked tone.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

(Bones rolls a 17 on his will save! o.o)

Bones senses a strange energy coming from the door and quickly recoils.

"Bah!" he says, doing his best to stave off the transformation through willpower. "Sorry, but Lord Bones does not let down his guard that easily!" :x
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 am

Oh? Are you sure of that? *Raleigh, in the form of the child goddess/succubus Rei, asks while she walks up to the mess.* I figured I would be preemptive after I observed what was going on outside of my office building. Thankfully my buildings are all powered by myself so there wasn't much of a fluctuation for us. *Observes the hubbub.* Why are they so worried about being turned into children?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby The Hidden One » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 am

As Elliot touches the door, she feels even more tired and the building grows even larger. Something deffinately feels off. Her voice comes out as a childish shriek to her ears, but those in the main lobby fail to react. Most are like her in adult size clothing sleeping where they collapsed as something seems to waver off them. Those few adult sized people remaining all have that same blank stare. One stumbles to the door and before her eyes, shrinks into a child and collapses next to her. Child like snores escape the sleeping form...

Bones can hear the energy snap at him. A soft snicker can be heard in his mind as well...'now now. No reason to be upset because you got caught little man' comes the gleeful thought from the energy field. It still makes bones want to react childishly, but such a criminal genius can suppress those kind of actions, right...^_~
The Hidden One

Postby The Hidden One » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am

((sorry I missed Rei's post fighting captsia))

As Rei looks out, she can see the energy tendrils flowing back and forth. An odd patter ov organic magic, tech and something else that seems to look familiar pulse in it's flows
The Hidden One

Postby Feng » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:47 am

Bone's grumbles to himself as he shrinks, doing his best to hold onto his hat as his tiny form collapses into his ill fitting clothes.

Clawing his way to the surface, he glares at the door in question.

"You've made a major blunder" says Bones coldly before holding up a Thompson Machine gun, unleashing a stream of hot lead at the door.
Last edited by Feng on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 am

Pushing the door open was quite a struggle as it seemed to grow larger and heavier during the process. Elliot's eyelids were so heavy now, drooping down to obscure his vision as he looked on in horror at the scene inside the council building. He blushed at how the long blonde hair made him look like a girl, and he even sounded like one, but before he had the chance to check for himself, one of the tall adult women in a smart skirt and blouse almost knocked him off his feet.

He yelped, grasping onto her skirt for balance, when suddenly it's occupant shrunk right out of it, and dropped to the floor, leaving Elliot clutching the garment. He stared at the skirt, then down at the child, squatting to try and shake get out of her sleep, Elliot's yellow dress straps slipping down from his shoulders as he did so, the pale yellow cotton sliding down to pool on the floor, leaving him in just a large white t-shirt, panties and socks. "Wake up... big girls don't take naps...", he groaned, one curled up hand rubbing his own tired eyes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

Hm.. that energy feels familiar. Technorganic magic. Nice choice. *Sighs as she looks at all the sleeping children and people continuing to fall under the spell.* This won't do. I can't just leave kids out like this unattended but I can't trust all my agents are immune. *Blankets form over the sleeping even as their clothes are adjusted to suit their smaller bodies.* I guess I'll round them up for now and put them in one of the nurseries or something and then set about looking into what caused this. Bones, please stop discharging your fire arm. *Spots Elliot up at the city hall.* Oh boy. Elliot, calm down.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Marky » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Finally back to her normal form, glances around as she wanders down one of the business districts of Muffinville, a confused look on her face. "What in the world is going on, nya?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to the Muffinverse