Meanwhile....

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Meanwhile....

Postby Feng » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Sister Kunegunda... finds herself paralyzed! Oh noes! o_o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 am

*Elenore walks up the the now motionless sister.* Elenore: Now lady if you would just hold still everything will go well. We are only going to give you some skills we think you will need and some extra personality quirks to help you with the job. You will still be yourself I'm sure. Besides, what is 30 years serving as the head of an orphanage to gaining access to a pure and sustaining magic source, eternal youth while in service, and rather hefty paychecks? Mower, put the programming device on her and lets get this going.

*Mower nods and sets to place the device on the sister's head once more.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

Sister Kunegunde finds herself unable to make any resistance. Even her ruler hand is numb!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:18 pm

*Depending on the strength of the nun's resistance she will eventually find her mind filled with information on how to handle raising, protecting, and educating varying children of multiple races and natures. She also now knows of a set of spells that can aid in such things as well as a proper summoning spell for her soon to be employer should the issue become dire enough that he needs to be called to defend the orphanage. This spell of course doesn't rely on his name being invoked thankfully.*

Elenore: I always wonder why people put up such a fuss. I mean the boss has been more than accommodating to me and I'm a rival's technology remodeled.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse