Back in Business

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Back in Business

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm

A u-shape table could be seen with a sign floating above it. Hug pillows could be seen in one corner while a fridge could be seen. Behind the table was a cat girl wearing a labcoat with a smile on her face.

"Got to make up for some lost time. So many things that I been meaning to experiment with," said Francesca as she lean against the table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: Back in Business

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

"So... uh, whatcha doing, mom?" Marco asked as he walked up, looking at the table and things around it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"So... uh, whatcha doing, mom?" Marco asked as he walked up, looking at the table and things around it.

"Just getting back to showing some of my stuff. The usual. Got to make up time for when I was.....that...." said Francesca as she frowned remembering what she was earlier in the month.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 am

''Should you be working again so soon? You were about as smart as a brick for quite a while. No one would begrudge you if you took a break.'' Felix says, walking up to the two carrying the sword he gained while he was a Blue girl
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Just getting back to showing some of my stuff. The usual. Got to make up time for when I was.....that...." said Francesca as she frowned remembering what she was earlier in the month.

"Aaaahhh, so getting back to the old ground, huh?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 am

Lavender comes out of a purple portal which closes as soon as she is through, and looks around spotting Francesca.

"Like hello Francesca-Chan. How have you been?" Lavender said. "Megan-Chan and I finally rebuilt the restaurant and grocery as well as your lab. You can access it from the ground level as well. You look different, cuter and taller." Lavender said with a smile and a pose.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Blaze wrote:''Should you be working again so soon? You were about as smart as a brick for quite a while. No one would begrudge you if you took a break.'' Felix says, walking up to the two carrying the sword he gained while he was a Blue girl

"Yes because these experiments don't experiment themselves. I mean the burgers were good but I prefer to be enjoying this myself," said Francesca with a smile. She then looked up at Felix and sighed. "I see you got a new sword."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Aaaahhh, so getting back to the old ground, huh?"

"Yes. Hug pillow?" asked Francesca as she picks up a hug pillow that was smiling at Marco.

AshK wrote:Lavender comes out of a purple portal which closes as soon as she is through, and looks around spotting Francesca.

"Like hello Francesca-Chan. How have you been?" Lavender said. "Megan-Chan and I finally rebuilt the restaurant and grocery as well as your lab. You can access it from the ground level as well. You look different, cuter and taller." Lavender said with a smile and a pose.

"Better as always," said Francesca with a long sigh. She then shook her head and said, "Sorry but you didn't rebuild my lab because my lab wasn't part of that explosion. Second.....I am not taller...."

Lavender may notice that Francesca seem to be an inch or two shorter then the last time they met.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 pm

"Yes. Hug pillow?" asked Francesca as she picks up a hug pillow that was smiling at Marco.

Marco blinks at the pillow for a moment. "Uh... sure, why not?" He asked as he took it and gave it a small hug.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:51 pm

"I thought your lab was on the upper level of the store." Lavender said. "I think that's where we built it. We gave you a room in our living quarters that was above the store we converted one of the rooms in the upper level into a lab for you in with the original store. At least I thought we did."

Lavender says as she looks at Francesca again. "Oh yeah you are a bit shorter. I guess I saw you at the wrong angle which is why you looked taller to me. So are you like going to come back?" Lavender asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:33 pm

"Yeah, got it when FHAT tested the antidote on me. Wanted to get it tested before I started sticking it into people." Felix says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Marco blinks at the pillow for a moment. "Uh... sure, why not?" He asked as he took it and gave it a small hug.

The pillow was soft and comfortable. The smile on the girl's face began to widen.

AshK wrote:"I thought your lab was on the upper level of the store." Lavender said. "I think that's where we built it. We gave you a room in our living quarters that was above the store we converted one of the rooms in the upper level into a lab for you in with the original store. At least I thought we did."

Lavender says as she looks at Francesca again. "Oh yeah you are a bit shorter. I guess I saw you at the wrong angle which is why you looked taller to me. So are you like going to come back?" Lavender asked.

"Why you were out I decided to move my lab to home while having a portal from the store to my lab," said Francesca as she frown. "I don't know...Hmm....You do have resources which I could use."

Blaze wrote:"Yeah, got it when FHAT tested the antidote on me. Wanted to get it tested before I started sticking it into people." Felix says.

"Hmm...Yeah...When she tried to get me to be upset with you....I remember seeing that," said Francesca as she looked around and saw Lavender. "Test it out on her if you want."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

"Well Megan and I will gladly welcome you back to the store. I guess that does make sense that you would use your abilities to move your lab. That's cool." Lavender said. "So how has business like been?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:11 pm

"Eh? I'm not gonna go stabbing random people just to see what it does. I'm not that kind of guy." Felix says with a frown
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

"You really like having a lot of Guinea Pigs don't you?" Lavender asks toward Francesca with a smile as she turns toward Felix.

"Hey there my name is Lavender what's yours?" She asked toward Felix.

(I figured I should give Lavender a bit more face time at least she isn't really the real Avatar of Purple ha ha.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm

The pillow was soft and comfortable. The smile on the girl's face began to widen.

"Ha, these things are comfortable, mom, you know?" Drum asked as he held it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Next

Return to the Muffinverse