-krssssssht-

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: -krssssssht-

Postby Blaze » Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Blaze looks up at her savior and blinks in confusion. Her staff trembles in her hands as she backs away from the beast.

"W-What attack name?!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue May 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Anonymouse wrote:--CTC, a Rational Response--

Peggy smiles right back, sticking her chest out with a smile.

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat anything? The food here's bound to be better then dry ol' rations and stuff!"

Kirk gives a nod, his smile not changing.

"And uhm...Azurus is very par...partic..." She looks back to Kirk, for a moment, who speaks up.

"Particular."

"--Right, that!" She giggles. "My head's so silly sometimes. But uh. She probbay won't wanna see you just yet...if you don't want to eat, maybe I could like, show you guys around?"

She tilts her head to the doctor.

"Uh, guys and a girl, silly me!"

Dr. Serilde gives the woman a patient smile. "I assure you, our rations were quite delicious, the best science can create! However, if this Azurus is rather particular, well... I suppose you could show us around your community while we wait!" Her eyes widen slightly, as if a thought just occurred to her. "I know! Why don't you tell us about Azurus while we walk! I would love to know more about her!"

The two soldiers simply stand quietly as the doctor talks, although Private Leverett glances sidelong at his sergeant, switching his comm to a private channel and subvocalizing so that they can talk without being overheard.

Er, sergeant?

What's up, kid?

This woman, er... is that what that blue color does to people? Or is it green?

Either of them can do it, kid. People affected by blue tend to be a bit more pose-happy, while green ones tend to have... a rather strong attraction to men.

I.. I see. The private swallows a bit nervously. Er... a lot of people think women affected by blue or green, don't they?

Well, they are rather physically attractive, yes.

But they're so stupid!

The sergeant chuckles at that. You're a smart kid, private. Looks aren't everything.

Private Leverett nods, glancing at Peggy for a moment before shuddering.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm

--Chisame, Chronicle of Art--

The girl is smacked, stumbling back as the easel snaps on her skull.

"I'm making--you--art!"

She growls...and seems to grow, , her body stretching unnaturally, soon towering above Chisame...a glowing orange orb centering in her stomach malevolently.

"Um... that looks dangerous now..." She said, sweat-dropping. "Err... bye bye!" She turns and runs.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri May 11, 2012 1:05 pm

*Looks around for any cameras... and darts to the computer, booting it and attempting to access the console. Perhaps this would have the valuable intel he needed*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Vomica » Sun May 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Merah keeps her charades up for just a bit longer, "...really! I am!" However that very convincing bluff is spoiled by the question about the sight. Her gaze goes from the woman, and to the machines. That light in her eye seems to turn away for a second... not to any place though. It's not a matter of where she is looking, but a matter of when. Lost in thought, her mind wanders across the aeons, across history, and all of her memories. It's a subtle thing, like a soft breeze that one might notice. Right beneath the threshold of sensation... it's only a few seconds. But who knows when she actually started?

For a few seconds after her stare seems to go off into forever, she starts to say "...it appears to be trans organic artifice. Alloys are comprised of unascertained materials. Simple in appearance, but fractually complex on inspection. Design suggests breed --no created-- for death, but life flows though it's pieces..." She head tilts slightly, and stops talking. Merah whispers, "...it's suffering. They all are." She peeks up at the woman, and says in a soft far away tone "...you all are."

She tilts her chin up, and says in a much more directed tone "It's alien. They are alien. I don't know who, or what, they are. But... there is life. And life is something I know."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm

--Blaze, Chronicle of Magic--

The girl frowns, hopping down next to her, as the beast begins to rear. "You have to let it come...through you. Concentrate--close your eyes if you have to!"

--CTC, A Rational Response--

Peggy gives Leverett a vapid smile and a giggle, pressing her chest out with a wink.

Kirk grunts, and starts to walk off, motioning for them to follow. "...What do you want to know? She is the founder of Sublimation."

The...creature that used to be a girl pauses for a moment...and takes a long step after Chisame--and then another. The ground seems to redden at its touch...and unfortunately it seems to be pretty fast!

--Mendo, Chronicle of Chance--

There are some cameras--the roving kind. He should be able to avoid them if he ducks at the right moments, theoretically. Booting the computer up, he finds several folders--prizes, games, salvage. There's also an internet browser if he is inclined to surf the web.

--Merah, Chronicle of Smoke--

The woman pauses for a long moment, and then leans down, reaching under Merah's armpits and lifting her up in front of her, giving a curious inspection.

"My my...where did we find you? I don't think anyone else here has any insight at all on living machines..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon May 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Blaze gulps, looking from her staff to the creature to the other girl.

"Y-You better keep this thing distracted while I do it!"

Closing her eyes, she turns her thoughts inward and concentrates.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Anonymouse wrote:--Chisame, Chronicle of Art--

The...creature that used to be a girl pauses for a moment...and takes a long step after Chisame--and then another. The ground seems to redden at its touch...and unfortunately it seems to be pretty fast!

Chisame wobbles and falls, but catches herself on a nearby chair. "Such a huuuuuuuge meanie!" She shouted, spinning and tossing the chair... right towards the glowing orb!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue May 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Anonymouse wrote:--CTC, A Rational Response--

Peggy gives Leverett a vapid smile and a giggle, pressing her chest out with a wink.

Kirk grunts, and starts to walk off, motioning for them to follow. "...What do you want to know? She is the founder of Sublimation."

Private Leverett shudders slightly at Peggy's vapid smile, although his bulky body armor should hide most of his reaction. Still, the sergeant lets out another amused chuckle.

Dr. Serilde ignores Peggy's antics, focusing her attention upon Kirk instead, as he seems to be much more aware of what's going on. She follows after him, the other soldiers falling in behind her in turn. "Oh, I'd like to know anything you can tell me, honestly," she tells Kirk. "What she's like, where she came from, why she chose to found this community. After all, most new communities are usually founded either by individual fleeing persecution for their ideals in their homelands, or because of population pressures and other stressors forcing people to seek out new and more viable homes. Although..." She taps her chin thoughtfully. "There is always that group of people, idealists who feel they can create a new and superior society founded upon their own ideals. This does seem like that sort of community... so it would be interesting to know what kind of lifestyle you lead here, what sort of culture and philosophy you follow."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

*Quickly looks through the files... taking special note to read through the 'prizes' folder. He keeps looking over his shoulder periodically to try and catch view of any oncoming security*
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Vomica » Mon May 28, 2012 1:17 pm

The girl squeaks at being picked up like that! She blinks once or twice, and her cheeks burn brightly. Relaxing, she says "...the Wastes." She trails off at that, letting the implications sink in.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:50 pm

--Blaze, Chronicle of Magic--

The girl gives Blaze a quick nod--leaping up as she closes her eyes, the staff growing warm in her hand. Time again seems to slow...as words begin to form on her lips...Crimson....Solar...Spiral?

The..creature had had not too long ago been a girl is hit! The chair smashes against the orb, causing it to flash--and the beast to roar, staggering back slightly...but as it does the ground shakes and cracks, paint beginning to seep from it!

--CTC, a Rational Response--

Kirk hesitates, taking a long moment to absorb all of that, and blinks lightly, looking between her and Peggy.

"...Ah, well."

His smile falters for a moment, and he pats Peggy's shoulder lightly. "Dear--I hope you don't mind if I talk with the nice doctor alone...?"

The girl blinks, giving him a curious look, but he lowers his voice, continuing. "...if you think you can entertain these guys all by yourself for a little bit?" At that she widens her eyes, and giggles, pressing her bust together slightly. "...Ooh! I think I can do that!"

--Mendo, Chronicle of Chance--

The prizes...seem to be any number of things. From normal...to exploitative. He's on the list, for one, and he doesn't appear to be the only individual that they've picked up as rewards. This is apparently where people end up if they're on the end of their rope, out of luck, and out of money...

--Merah, Chronicle of Smoke-

The woman's eyes widen slightly, and she bites her lip. After a moment, she replies.

"...Oh, well."

There is another pauses, and with slight awkwardness she draws the girl into a light hug, patting her back. "...Well, we'll keep you safe and sound, huh?"
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

Anonymouse wrote:--CTC, a Rational Response--

Kirk hesitates, taking a long moment to absorb all of that, and blinks lightly, looking between her and Peggy.

"...Ah, well."

His smile falters for a moment, and he pats Peggy's shoulder lightly. "Dear--I hope you don't mind if I talk with the nice doctor alone...?"

The girl blinks, giving him a curious look, but he lowers his voice, continuing. "...if you think you can entertain these guys all by yourself for a little bit?" At that she widens her eyes, and giggles, pressing her bust together slightly. "...Ooh! I think I can do that!"

Even as Kirk murmurs to his companion, the CTC soldiers are conferring amongst themselves, using their subvocalized comms to ensure they aren't overheard.

I don't like it, Sergeant Meinhard mutters.

I'm not sure I like it either, the professor responds, But I've obviously hit a weak point. I'm not sure what he wants, but if I stall now out of security concerns, we might lose a chance to learn something from him. And I'll have my Snake-Eyes up.

The sergeant lets out a sigh. It's your call, ma'am. What's the safety margin?

Professor Serilde considers a moment, biting her lip in thought. Say 60 seconds?

A bit more than I'm comfortable with, but I guess I understand if you want a window.

The professor nods, before turning her attention back to Kirk, smiling guilelessly. "Why, I'd be happy to talk with you in private! I'm sure there's so much you can tell me..."

The sergeant glances over at Private Leverett. By the way, kid, sorry, but I'm gonna need you to take point on this.

Er... what, sir?

The bimbo's probably going to start hitting on us. I can probably stall a bit by playing off my age, but she's likely to airheaded to care. I need to stay focused on the professor, though. So we're gonna need you to keep her busy for a bit.

The private swallows nervously. Y-yes, sir.

Sergeant Meinhard nods, and then contacts the still and quiet EDU robot. ED, mission reconfiguration...

Listening to the sergeant's instructions, the robot's arms glow for a moment, the weapon ports there adjusting themselves subtly.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Blaze's breathing slows as she mouths the words that form in her mind. With a determined not, her eyes open. She points her staff at the beast and yells:

"Crimson Solar Spiral!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:58 pm

The..creature had had not too long ago been a girl is hit! The chair smashes against the orb, causing it to flash--and the beast to roar, staggering back slightly...but as it does the ground shakes and cracks, paint beginning to seep from it!

"Oh! I wounded it giganto much!" Chisame let out in surprise. She then blinks for a moment and tilts her head, right before smacking a fist into a hand. "I got it!" Grabbing a sharp object, she jumped towards the beast, plunging the object at the orb!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse