-krssssssht-

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: -krssssssht-

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

*Mendo smirks, reaching into his pocket to find a coin...*
I should have one. You want to call it in the air?
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Vomica » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 am

Merah looks to the woman, "Redundant systems are present in organisms as simple as worms -- I think it's the lack of proper facilities more than..." She head tilts, "Next room?" Her eyes go wide in wander, "Let me see! I can handle it!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 am

--Chisame, Chronicle of Art--

The creature...doesn't respond! Doesn't move an inch!

--Blaze, Chronicle of Magic--

With an ooomph, the wind billows around them, screeching like a banshee as her flame is released unto it, spinning madly before hurling itself in a concentrated spike at the creature...which shrieks as its engulfed in the attack!

...When the smoke clears, there is naught but a puddle of foul-smelling ichor. The girl squeals, and gives Blaze a hug!

"We did it!"

--CTC, a Rational Response--

Kirk nods. "Alright--come on quick." He takes her hand, leading her through the mostly empty streets! It's a strange place--she can see some of the buildings have lights though, and now and a couple of them even have silhouettes in the windows.

Meanwhile...Peggy eees! ANd before he knows it, they're in an ice cream shop! It's like something out of the 1950s, but despite the plastic-ness of the area, the food seems to be real enough. Behind the counter, the man tips his cap--crisp and white. "What can I get for you and the lovely lady today?"

--Mendokusee, Chronicle of Chance--

The man pauses. "...Sure. Flip away."

--Merah, Chronicle of Smoke--

The woman squeezes Merah's shoulder, leaning down to look her in the eyes. "Are you sure? It's okay to say no..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:21 am

Blaze exhales a sigh of relief as she sees the puddle that is the only remains of the beast, wiping her brow...

When she is suddenly hugged! Blushing slightly, she returns it half-heartedly.

"Yeah, we did... can I get some answers?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Anonymouse wrote:--CTC, a Rational Response--

Kirk nods. "Alright--come on quick." He takes her hand, leading her through the mostly empty streets! It's a strange place--she can see some of the buildings have lights though, and now and a couple of them even have silhouettes in the windows.

Meanwhile...Peggy eees! ANd before he knows it, they're in an ice cream shop! It's like something out of the 1950s, but despite the plastic-ness of the area, the food seems to be real enough. Behind the counter, the man tips his cap--crisp and white. "What can I get for you and the lovely lady today?"

Doctor Serilde lets out a coquettish giggle as she's lead, to help fool Azurius into thinking she was just being lead to another make-out spot. "How many people are here?" she asks Kirk as they pass some of the lit buildings.

Private Leverett pauses a moment, and steps up to the counter, glancing around at the decor a little uncomfortably. "Ahh... I'll just have vanilla, I guess..." he says to the man behind the counter.

The sergeant and the EDU robot stand near the entrance, with the sergeant keeping an eye on the private, although he glances at the robot. "She's on the move again... keep monitoring her. You know the procedures."

The robot simply nods in acknowledgement.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 pm

The creature...doesn't respond! Doesn't move an inch!

"Hmm..." She proceeds to set the orb down and grabs something blunt. After raising it, she brings it down to hit the orb hard!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 pm

"What? No. ...no. Of course it's alright." The girl says rather sheepishly.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 pm

*Mendo flips the coin... smiling. He was hoping to use some ninjutsu to influence the outcome based on the man's choice*
Call it then!
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Anonymouse » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

--Blaze, Chronicle of Magic--

The girl blinks, glancing back at the classroom...and nods. "Oh, yeah! C'mon though, we better circle back around into the school..."

--CTC, A Rational Response--

Kirk frowns slightly at the question, but puts an arm around the doctor as he leads her into a fairly innocuous house. Perhaps too innocuous. The lights are on, and it looks to be a little disorganized.

"There should be twenty or so--I swear, every now and then people vanish though. I don't know what happens to them."

Meanwhile...vanilla! The ice cream, luckily, is not plastic. Peggy has the strawberry, smooshing herself against the private with a smile.

SMASH!

The whole world seems to shake violently as she hits the orb! Static tearing through it for a moment before settling...but strangely it seems undamaged!

--Merah, Chronicle of Smoke--

The woman raises an eyebrow...but nods, leading her into the next room! The smell was unpleasant before, but now there is a new stench added to the mix--a little of blood, a little of formaldehyde. It may go without saying...but there seem to be a number of bodies lined up in various states of...well, disassembly.

--Mendokusee, Chronicle of Chance--

The man raises an eyebrow.

"Heads."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Blaze nods. She got the whole 'secret identity' thing.

"Lead the way."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm

SMASH!

The whole world seems to shake violently as she hits the orb! Static tearing through it for a moment before settling...but strangely it seems undamaged!

"Eep! It's like a TV world or something!" She shouted in surprise, blinking as it all slows down and settles. "... huh?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

The woman raises an eyebrow...but nods, leading her into the next room! The smell was unpleasant before, but now there is a new stench added to the mix--a little of blood, a little of formaldehyde. It may go without saying...but there seem to be a number of bodies lined up in various states of...well, disassembly.

Merah's nose crinkles up at the smell -- sure she was expecting a reeking like this, but her form still struggles with the more pungent smells. Peeking up at the woman for a moment, just to make sure this is the right place, the girl then goes over to the bodies. "The stench of iron based respiration -- the smell of hemoglobin -- is unmistakable. Is blood a natural aspect of them? Or is it some sort of artificial adaption? If they are a race of mechanoids that naturally emerged, then they wouldn't have blood. ...either they started purely organic, and later merged themselves with machines. Or... they merged themselves with organic beings. Blood is, as powerful as it is, just not efficient enough to run machinery on."

The girl muses that for a second, "Assuming its serving as only a physical conduit, blood is living flesh -- it can serve as a channel for spiritual and other energies quite nicely. ...have any you people found a power source yet?" With that she takes a step forward, and starts to inspect the bodies.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 am

Anonymouse wrote:--CTC, A Rational Response--

Kirk frowns slightly at the question, but puts an arm around the doctor as he leads her into a fairly innocuous house. Perhaps too innocuous. The lights are on, and it looks to be a little disorganized.

"There should be twenty or so--I swear, every now and then people vanish though. I don't know what happens to them."

Meanwhile...vanilla! The ice cream, luckily, is not plastic. Peggy has the strawberry, smooshing herself against the private with a smile.

The doctor hmms at Kirk's response, casting a brief glance around his house. "Did you notice anything different after they disappeared? Changes?" she asks curiously.

Meanwhile, poor Private Leverett has an affectionate Peggy pressed up against him. "Ahh... thank you for the ice cream," he murmurs, glancing at it nervously.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

*The coin twirls in the air!... Spinning around... before it hits the ground, bouncing this way and that... coming up as He-...Tails! It seemed as if it would be heads just for a moment, but some illusions from Mendo seem to have made it seem otherwise*

Well, there you have it then...
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse