LAMD 2.0

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: LAMD 2.0

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 pm

"Hmp...How very fitting. This should be fairly simple seeing my current state," said Don as she looked around at the glass walls. She softly began to walk while trying to hear out footsteps.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The church is made towards! The roads are narrow and winding, and quite a few times she has to get her bearings again... but luckily they were empty. Eventually she finds herself outside the grand cathedral!

...Well, here goes nothing... *Lilly takes a deep breath, walks up to the cathedral, and knocks on the door.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 pm

((I do believe our knight missed the dragon. Hm.. perhaps this means I can eat the princess?))
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:23 pm

She valiantly fights off the winged blood sucking things! It seems her shot to the top, and the archway that holds the next portal is clear! As a very loud chittering comes from behind her... a flock of bats advancing!

"..." Yelps at the flock of bats as she makes a beeline towards the archway, and proceeds to dive through!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:12 pm

"After you my dear" says Bones, ushering the priestess to the portal. "Watch your step. The first trip through the portal can be VERY disorienting~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 am

"I'll definitely call!", said Eliza, perhaps a little too eagerly as she watched him. She totally missed the glance at her chest, and when he leaned down to give her his number, she suddenly pushed herself up, pressing a kiss to his lips. Her cheeks went bright red, but she didn't pull back...

Kitty felt the jar slipping slightly, but this only made her run faster as she saw the portal ahead. Without even looking back she hurried from the room, and as fast as her little legs could take her, made her way through the portal, with the cookie jar!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Blaze wrote:Preferring to avoid getting wet for as long as possible, Okuni heads into the cave!

Heading into the cave, Okuni finds what looks like an altar carved out of coral. Around it are offerings... gold, coins, food, jewlery... and on the altar a knife and bloodstains.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmp...How very fitting. This should be fairly simple seeing my current state," said Don as she looked around at the glass walls. She softly began to walk while trying to hear out footsteps.

Don finds that she can move oddly silent and catlike in her high heeled shoes! Ahead down a tunnel she hears footsteps in the next room!

Ookalf wrote:...Well, here goes nothing... *Lilly takes a deep breath, walks up to the cathedral, and knocks on the door.*

After some time, a priest in simple robes opens the door. "Hello... miss?" He asks, looking at her curiously.

Raleigh wrote:((I do believe our knight missed the dragon. Hm.. perhaps this means I can eat the princess?))

((... derp))

Raleigh wrote:Well that is better. At least its even now. *Pull out the second spear and drops both.* I'm sure the host can appreciate the humor of what I'm about to do. *A spear forms in his hands with something written on it. One can just make out Ascalon along the side before he hurls it toward the armored undead knight.* Ah, good old Saint George always did leave his toys lying around.

The spear is hurled! Pinning the undead warrior to the ground. He glowers at Raleigh with his baleful eyesockets and such. However it seems more or less cleared... the way to the chest of treasure open!

KonokoHasano wrote:"..." Yelps at the flock of bats as she makes a beeline towards the archway, and proceeds to dive through!

She dives through! Escaping the bats! To find a room with two doors. "Choose your own adventure! The door to the left will be sky themed, to the right will be earth themed! Oh and the sky theme will have a reward room at the end... but will be quite harder."

Feng wrote:"After you my dear" says Bones, ushering the priestess to the portal. "Watch your step. The first trip through the portal can be VERY disorienting~!"

The priestess looks at the portal hesitantly... but inside it she goes! "Hrrrm... I dont normally allow portals in my Dungeon, but I'll make an exception!"

Harri-chan wrote:"I'll definitely call!", said Eliza, perhaps a little too eagerly as she watched him. She totally missed the glance at her chest, and when he leaned down to give her his number, she suddenly pushed herself up, pressing a kiss to his lips. Her cheeks went bright red, but she didn't pull back...

Kitty felt the jar slipping slightly, but this only made her run faster as she saw the portal ahead. Without even looking back she hurried from the room, and as fast as her little legs could take her, made her way through the portal, with the cookie jar!

John looks surprised... but soon happily kisses her back... They kiss for a long time, the boy blushing deeply. Finally he pulls away with a goofy grin on his face. "I... I-um... thanks..." He stutters.

Meanwhile... Kitty dives through the portal... cookie jar theft success! She soon she finds herself sitting on a picnic blanket, the cookie jar in her hands. "Congratulations! Welcome to the playground of Doom!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Bones follows, but not before turning to the Queen.

"Enjoy your new Leme diet your queen-ship. Hopefully it will grant you the strength to conquer the world of men~!" :mrgreen:
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Okuni wrinkles her nose at the sight of the bloodstained altar.

"Now cultists too? This dungeon does not live up to it's name, it has been several minutes and I have not laughed."

She backs away from the altar and leaves the cave before traversing the stairs!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Knight Errant wrote:After some time, a priest in simple robes opens the door. "Hello... miss?" He asks, looking at her curiously.

Ah... Could I, maybe... come in?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Don finds that she can move oddly silent and catlike in her high heeled shoes! Ahead down a tunnel she hears footsteps in the next room!

"Hmm...." said Don as she walked quietly and peer into the next room.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:06 am

Looting time. *Hops down and proceeds to pretty much skip across the remains of the undead toward the chest. He makes sure one particular hop results in him crushing the skull of the one he had speared to the floor as he nears the chest.* Loot loot loot. La la la... loot loot loot.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:40 am

She dives through! Escaping the bats! To find a room with two doors. "Choose your own adventure! The door to the left will be sky themed, to the right will be earth themed! Oh and the sky theme will have a reward room at the end... but will be quite harder."

"... you never said there'd be another room after that one!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:10 pm

The table is indeed full of pie. Of all types... pumpkin, apple, lemon meringue, chocolate mousse... beside him the little girl giggles, sitting down and taking a apple pie... eating it rather... rapidly.

Calling Og-ra a large man is an understatement. He towers over what most would consider big, and as a result of that? He has a huge maw. He picks up an entire pie in one hand -- it fitting comfortable on his palm. With that, he dumps the contents from the tin into his mouth, and swallows the entire mouthful. One down! And his other hand is already in position to scruff the next one down!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stray-chan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"Very well sir or madam... feel free to choose your disposition!" As the concession stand seems to have... all kinds of food and drink... some not what you would expect.

Lost stays at the concession stand and peers over the selection. "Huh, this is pretty impressive. Um... Can I get a chicken sandwich, fries, nachos, a half dozen chocolate chip cookies, a half dozen peanutbutter cookies and the biggest size drink you have of Mt. Dew? With no ice." He digs into his satchel to find his money.
Stray-chan and Lost Wanderer are different people now! Yay!
Catgirl-maid Lost
Stray-chan
Proponent of Disorder
Proponent of Disorder

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse