A Lever

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A Lever

Postby Nikki » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Hiro Nakamura walks up near a lever that says don't pull. Normally he wouldn't pull but he seems to trip and the lever is pulled by his falling body.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am

Lola wrote:
"... it helps you attract guys. No bimbo would refuse lipstick... I think your just brain damaged..."

"Brain damage? But my brain doesn't hurt," said Don as she began to put on the lipstick.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoei » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Lola wrote:Lola taps the arm of her chair idly with her nails. "Then you should have known who you were prostrating yourself before. But its too late now. I have given you my power, and in turn you have submitted yourself to my will." She giggles. "Lovely isnt it?"

"actually I am quite sure there's a large number of cthulhu style cultists who never got the memo..."
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:23 pm

"Mhmm... indeed." Says Lola, as Michelle skips through and finds Lola! Looking at her calculatingly. "So... I hope your ready to be made use of..."

Michelle nodnods as she answers..."Oh yes mistress, I know lots of places to find boys and men, but when you left for so long, I could only string them along." she pouts cutely
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse